What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

I'll ask again, in what form will the results (whatever they may be) drop?  I keep going to the CYDY website's press releases page hoping for a new PR with some actual information.  
Prob PR

You can receive them automatically if you give your email address. Much more efficient than checking every hour.

Prob PR

You can receive them automatically if you give your email address. Much more efficient than checking every hour.
I'm up in the air if LL drug works and if the stock will ever hit 10 again, but I'm 100% confident if I give CYDY my e-mail address that my box will be full of drug ads to make my weiner grow to 10.

Someone at hub did some investigation work on the scumbag Adam Feuerstein.
One of the best things to come out of a potential approval is that Frauderstein is going to be on the wrong side of this.

Stat News stands by him though, he must help with pageviews.   Not sure how they weren't disgusted by his behavior going after the Cancer patient earlier in the summer, in an attempt to make Cytodyn look bad.  Even though that thoroughly backfired on him,Stat News has stood by him  

So, to keep track of the price I google cydy and the top story is-

CytoDyn And Humanigen: Ticking Time Bombs, Impending Results Likely To Fail

The story is from Jan 26th.
Im in(long) for 1000 shares

yeah, Ihub is like seven people saying the same things to each other every 2 minutes.  One side is convinced CYDY is a scam, LL is saline and the trial will fail miserably, the other thinks its going to triple digits.  

Saw this yesterday... no idea who he is other than the blurb about him at the bottom and it ultimately says it could go "to the moon or completely bust" but was interesting to see. 

Just my opinion..

I think a topline report of data has been completed and is in the FDA's hands along with the raw data.

If the trial failed, I believe we would have heard about it.

I lean that there is something bigger happening behind the scenes that is delaying this.  

Just trying to be patient but feel like good news is imminent

Just my opinion..

I think a topline report of data has been completed and is in the FDA's hands along with the raw data.

I lean that there is something bigger happening behind the scenes that is delaying this.  

I'm kind of leaning this way too.  

Just my opinion..

I’m just tired of waiting. The OLE is the big deal for me; if this were a dud it’d be pulled I think. The market is just giving away money and I have 5% buried in this thing. Annoying. 

I’m just tired of waiting. The OLE is the big deal for me; if this were a dud it’d be pulled I think. The market is just giving away money and I have 5% buried in this thing. Annoying. 
It's a pimple on a flea's butt comparing to the opportunity lost owning Amazon.

Just my opinion..

Just my opinion..

I think the toppling report has been completed.

I think the insider's are tickling off their shares behind the scenes and the company is scrambling to line up some good news to release with the failed trail.

Just my opinion..

I think the toppling report has been completed.

I think the insider's are tickling off their shares behind the scenes and the company is scrambling to line up some good news to release with the failed trail.
There’s no shares being moved at all. Less than 1M so far today. If somebody was dumping we’d have an idea. 

There’s no shares being moved at all. Less than 1M so far today. If somebody was dumping we’d have an idea. 
Slow tickle is the best way to dump.

If good news was being held back I would think the NASDAQ uplift talk would be starting again.  You remember the uplist that was two weeks away about 6 months ago.

All similar trials' placebo wings show that 28 day mortality was around 30% to 33% that puts LL hitting the primary endpoint. 42 day mortality varies more but could be anywhere from 40% to 80%. Given our situation I see the *worst* case situation would be just missing stat significance @ 28 days and having the ability to prove it using a variety of other secondary endpoints or looking at 42 day mortality. I would be surprised to see anything other than an EUA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I dont see a lot of dumping happening.  I really don't think any bad news is out there at this point.

If i had to guess, it's some combo of the FDA is still reviewing, Cytodyn is in the process of securing another partner to move this forward, the government is trying to decide how much of supply they will contribute towards and lastly Cytodyn is a potential acquisition that is being negotiated.

All of this is more complicated than a straight "pass" or "fail" answer

All similar trials' placebo wings show that 28 day mortality was around 30% to 33% that puts LL hitting the primary endpoint. 42 day mortality varies more but could be anywhere from 40% to 80%. Given our situation I see the *worst* case situation would be just missing stat significance @ 28 days and having the ability to prove it using a variety of other secondary endpoints or looking at 42 day mortality. I would be surprised to see anything other than an EUA.
If that's the case, the only reason for the delay is big Pharma has their hands on this.

Yep, I dont see a lot of dumping happening.  I really don't think any bad news is out there at this point.

If i had to guess, it's some combo of the FDA is still reviewing, Cytodyn is in the process of securing another partner to move this forward, the government is trying to decide how much of supply they will contribute towards and lastly Cytodyn is a potential acquisition that is being negotiated.

I could see the last on your list being true.

Not that they know anything but a lot of the yahoo yahoos think a buyout is being negotiated. 

Slow tickle is the best way to dump.

If good news was being held back I would think the NASDAQ uplift talk would be starting again.  You remember the uplist that was two weeks away about 6 months ago.
I would say if there is bad news out there, we would be hearing pump about some other indication.  Nader has been dead quiet since the last proactive video, this is weird but I think it's a good sign.  No way would this guy not be trying to sell something else by now if he knew this was a bust.

I really think something positive is on the horizon and I don't say that often

I don’t have to use any line. It’s my money and I’m up over 210% overall. Sorry you joined late to the party. 
No worries, I just exited the party earlier closing out all the big wins for $3150 to $3300 last July and August.  Reloaded in the fall in the $2850 to $3150 range.  While the first was a huge win, the later has been a huge opportunity loss as it's lagging everything including CYDY.

I would say if there is bad news out there, we would be hearing pump about some other indication.  Nader has been dead quiet since the last proactive video, this is weird but I think it's a good sign.  No way would this guy not be trying to sell something else by now if he knew this was a bust.

I really think something positive is on the horizon and I don't say that often
I just hope they aren't trying to manufacture a good news pivot to down play missing the endpoint.  The HIV approval has been dead quite lately.

Users who are viewing this thread