Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

6 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

This makes the most sense but I have a dumb question.  The OLE basically moved all the placebo patients on to LL, correct?  When was that done?  Presumably prior to 60 days.  Wouldn't that make an analysis of 60 day endpoint impossible and necessitate a new study?  I hope I am wrong.

I really don't think anyone here knows what's possible or not regarding this.  

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

11 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

This makes the most sense but I have a dumb question.  The OLE basically moved all the placebo patients on to LL, correct?  When was that done?  Presumably prior to 60 days.  Wouldn't that make an analysis of 60 day endpoint impossible and necessitate a new study?  I hope I am wrong.

I would also think if they are going to look at 42 days or 60 days it will be done with the patients that were in the trial.

However I haven't been able to confirm or not if this is possible.  None of the "experts" on the boards seem to know either

Adding new protocols in after trial is over is generally not allowed but we may be in a special situation here

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
21 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I would also think if they are going to look at 42 days or 60 days it will be done with the patients that were in the trial.

However I haven't been able to confirm or not if this is possible.  None of the "experts" on the boards seem to know either

Adding new protocols in after trial is over is generally not allowed but we may be in a special situation here

Sell to Merck or PFE at $6 and you are approved, don't sell and you need to start a new trial.

7 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

I don't think it did, You would have to know who the placebo participants were and that was only known last week at the earliest (or whenever the exact date of the unblinding happened).

Edited by Dave RL

The 60 day end point would help to explain what the delay is here.  Last patient completed around Feb 15th, 7 days for database lock and then the 22nd of February, they unblind.  This would be in line with the PR we got on Monday.

There really may be something to this.  Hopefully it's for the best if there is.

4 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

This thread needs a good vibe.  In my cabin, drunk.  

Cabin was chosen for starlink, thank you Elon.  Paid my 99.00 hopefully will get the equipment in a few months.

That’s awesome. Keep us posted once you get that installed. Really interested to see how that works.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

Cabin was chosen for starlink, thank you Elon.  Paid my 99.00 hopefully will get the equipment in a few months.

What is starlink?

6 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

Cabin was chosen for starlink, thank you Elon.  Paid my 99.00 hopefully will get the equipment in a few months and two weeks.

Fixed

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3
32 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Elon's outer space inner webs system for poor people in the back woods.

This.  We get 6 mbps down and .5 up here.  Its not bad really expect for ring needs around 2 up to work right.  Starlink should be 100 mbps plus down and over 20 up.  For 100 bucks a month.  Current paying 65 dollars.

Edited by IC FBGCav

I try to find the signs that point to good things but overall my sentiment is seriously waning.

You have to suspend so much rational belief in order for this to come out on the other side the way we want it to.

I'm definitely conflicted at times because I want that lottery ticket but it doesn't add up rationally if you just look at this with no emotion tied to it.

If the results don't blow it out, it's really hard to imagine the FDA is going to approve this tiny biotech with no proven track record.  NP doesn't even inspire confidence in us but the FDA is going to risk it?

That we haven't seen any results yet, is not adding up. Maybe it got unblinded more recently than we thought, I can even suspend disbelief on that one.  But then I need to imagine that the results are great on top of that and NP hasn't said a word.

Where is any mainstream publication showing any signs that they are even following this company?  Certainly someone with some inside knowledge would have talked to someone where this would eventually trickle out.   I don't think its "necessarily" in the FDAs best interest to blindside the country about this company that no one has heard of either.  If they are really going to approve this, I think they would want to start rallying some knowledge and there would be leaks. 

The last part is of course more of my opinion but makes sense to me.

48 minutes ago, chet said:

Every day that passes with no news makes me more confident that it will be good when it does come.

just a gut feeling or does the lack of info tell you something specific (like they are in negotiations for roll out, etc.)?  

1 minute ago, unckeyherb said:

just a gut feeling or does the lack of info tell you something specific (like they are in negotiations for roll out, etc.)?  

To me, it means that Nader is addressing logistical issues with the FDA and the British and Canadian equivalents. It's complicated to figure out production, distribution within the US and then negotiating supply for the foreign countries. Apart from manufacturing, these are not issues the company is familiar with and the FDA doesn't want to approve and then have it fail because of logistics.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Also because FDA has had raw data for some time and they haven't pulled OLE or eIND usage.  This all points to some kind of approval IMO.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, chet said:

To me, it means that Nader is addressing logistical issues with the FDA and the British and Canadian equivalents. It's complicated to figure out production, distribution within the US and then negotiating supply for the foreign countries. Apart from manufacturing, these are not issues the company is familiar with and the FDA doesn't want to approve and then have it fail because of logistics.

Any chance the FDA is recommending a joint venture with a larger Pharma company?  I'm sure they can't officially state that, but more like someone pulling NP aside and gently explaining that he is not capable of the logistics outlined above?  

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Any chance the FDA is recommending a joint venture with a larger Pharma company?  I'm sure they can't officially state that, but more like someone pulling NP aside and gently explaining that he is not capable of the logistics outlined above?  

Anything and everything is on the table.  I am sure the FDA is concerned with Nader's "capabilities".

1 hour ago, chet said:

I am sure the FDA is concerned with Nader's "capabilities".

Of course they are and if NP has been stubborn about trying to partner up until this point, then that's another thing he's screwed up.

No idea if true because that would mean that another party actually needs to be interested.

35 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Of course they are and if NP has been stubborn about trying to partner up until this point, then that's another thing he's screwed up.

No idea if true because that would mean that another party actually needs to be interested.

Do you think they'll have a problem attracting a partner if the results are good/spectacular?

17 minutes ago, chet said:

Do you think they'll have a problem attracting a partner if the results are good/spectacular?

I couldn't imagine working with Nader.  The only reason anyone knows about this product is because of Patterson, and NP sold him down the river.  The guy is greasy.

Saying that, I am sure a big company would partner with anyone if the price was right, and you had an imminent approval.

1 hour ago, chet said:

No, they certainly would attract one then.

I'm imagining that there has been interest prior to that point though.  Just don't know how stubborn NP has been in trying to secure things so that this can move along quickly.

I’m generally back to be 65% confident I just don’t want to see any more PRs or those stupid paid videos until results. Those things are all nightmares and it’s astonishing he hasn’t learned that. 

Edited by Capella
I also have quite a bit less than I did before
1 hour ago, IC FBGCav said:

What's holding up the uplist?  

With so much volatility either way, I am sure NASDAQ wants to see results before uplisting.  Could you imagine if they uplisted and then announced bad results?  There'd be a lot of egg on NASDAQ's face.

Someone on Reddit posted that the unblinding date appears to be Feb 12.  If that's true, the FDA has had the raw data for a long time which augers well for CYDY IMO.

8 minutes ago, chet said:

Someone on Reddit posted that the unblinding date appears to be Feb 12.  If that's true, the FDA has had the raw data for a long time which augers well for CYDY IMO.

There have been so many dates thrown around at this point, how can anyone believe any of them.

The last PR made it sound like it was the 22nd of February.  There was also a popular post that made the rounds from some random internet stranger who was putting the Feb 22nd date out as the date the database got unlocked.   I'm inclined to think maybe that post wasn't so random and the 22nd of February was actually the date but at the end of the day, I don't know anything.

9 minutes ago, chet said:

There's a lot to be said for the first efficacious drug out of the gate.  Isn't HGEN and RLFTF closing in on results also (regarding the day 60 results)?

Just now, Dwayne Hoover said:

Let's start pretending they get an EUA, how quickly do we think the price will run up at open.  If you get market price early enough, you should still see gains from a lot of the run up (i would expect)

Not sure why I'm holding so much of this risky stuff when I can still capitlize on a lot of the run up.

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Let's start pretending they get an EUA, how quickly do we think the price will run up at open.  If you get market price early enough, you should still a lot of the run up (i would expect)

Not sure why I'm holding so much of this risky stuff when I can still get in on a lot of the run up.

I think it would get to $15 pretty quick.  Not sure who would sell shares though.  They are a stubborn group of investors.  And no one would be borrowing shares to short.  

22 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I think it would get to $15 pretty quick.  Not sure who would sell shares though.  They are a stubborn group of investors.  And no one would be borrowing shares to short.  

Somebody would take profits. 

Actually thought today if the results were great I could probably get it at $10 before it really ran up, with none of the risk. But this can be such a popular stock that I’m not sure that’s true. 

22 minutes ago, Capella said:

Actually thought today if the results were great I could probably get it at $10 before it really ran up, with none of the risk. But this can be such a popular stock that I’m not sure that’s true. 

This is kind of what I was thinking and maybe see a run of $10 to $20 (at least)

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Would you sell for $10 if it got approval?  So few people would be taking profits at that level.

44 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Would you sell for $10 if it got approval?  So few people would be taking profits at that level.

Yeah, that's a good point.  Not sure how much would be available.

I would probably unload some in the $20-$25 range for sure though

47 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

No ####### way.  I’m waiting for three digits baby

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2

I've been gone for a while and have been enjoying life not contemplating what the #### Nader could possibly be thinking.

I'm seeing folks seemingly optimistic.  Is this similar to when starving people start hallucinating about steaks or should I light fire to my previous profits and get back in?

• Laughing 1
Just now, djmich said:

I've been gone for a while and have been enjoying life not contemplating what the #### Nader could possibly be thinking.

I'm seeing folks seemingly optimistic.  Is this similar to when starving people start hallucinating about steaks or should I light fire to my previous profits and get back in?

You have to take a lot of leaps to connect the dots. 

There are some things that point to it may be happening and another slew of things against.

I'm probably the most conflicted one here at this point and will not give any advice

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, djmich said:

Arguments on both sides. To me, the simple fact that the FDA has had unblinded data for at a minimum a week, possibly more, and have kept OLE is telling.  I’m hanging my hat on that frankly. If the data was negative, they’d pull it.  They haven’t.  And that’s all I have to say about that.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Yeah, that's a good point.  Not sure how much would be available.

I would probably unload some in the $20-$25 range for sure though

The short squeeze will be epic and could cause some crazy swings in the stock.  I'd suggest longs watch and be ready to take advantage.

I am thinking about buying back 100k shares tomorrow.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Arguments on both sides. To me, the simple fact that the FDA has had unblinded data for at a minimum a week, possibly more, and have kept OLE is telling.  I’m hanging my hat on that frankly. If the data was negative, they’d pull it.  They haven’t.  And that’s all I have to say about that.

OLE is a good argument for but it's just another black box to me, no clue how much this is being used, if at all