***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

7 minutes ago, HaFo SaFo said:

I think this is old news? Haven't they been recruiting for this for a while?

my bad, it was just posted a couple of hours ago.  Sorry to give everyone blue balls.

• Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

BreezeWoodAcres  says 6PM

Let's see if that holds up 🤥

What is this 

Sometimes y’all are speaking a different language in here 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

yes, and he has been pretty on point throughout this with making predictions

I'm not holding my breath.  The only way this happens is if he has good inside information.  

4 minutes ago, SFBayDuck said:

Are we rich?  Poor?  Or just waiting two more weeks?

Well, it wasn't 6 EST.  Nader has released PRs around 6pm Pacific or maybe Breezy Woods is full of ####.

It'd be weird for him to purposefully release bad info.  I think he must believe it.

• Thinking 2

Anyone know about this koin6 news zoom, where NP was still talking 3 digit prices on March 1st?  Mentioned here

https://www.koin.com/news/special-reports/cytodyn-expects-to-release-covid-trial-data-stock-price-seesaws/

“I’m being very conservative when I said three digit,” Pourhassan said.

Need to find this video

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
6 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Anyone know about this koin6 news zoom, where NP was still talking 3 digit prices on March 1st?  Mentioned here

https://www.koin.com/news/special-reports/cytodyn-expects-to-release-covid-trial-data-stock-price-seesaws/

Need to find this video

I think if this trial fails and there's no approval, NP's '3 digit' remark might cost him his job.

• Like 1

As pessimistic as I've been, I have a hard time believing NP would be this bold in the face of bad results for this trial.

Maybe I'm more a believer in this guy than I've admitted before, but he would have to be a criminal to be saying this 3 days ago if the results are going to be bad.

IDK though maybe he's just a pathological liar.  For the good of humanity, I hope not

13 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I think if this trial fails and there's no approval, NP's '3 digit' remark might cost him his job.

0.99 is three digits, isn't it :oldunsure:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

As pessimistic as I've been, I have a hard time believing NP would be this bold in the face of bad results for this trial.

Maybe I'm more a believer in this guy than I've admitted before, but he would have to be a criminal to be saying this 3 days ago if the results are going to be bad.

IDK though maybe he's just a pathological liar.  For the good of humanity, I hope not

He is.

NP is the type of guy who would tell all the shareholders that he is in discussions with the Mexican FDA about holding trials in Mexico.  And that's because he sent them an email and got some form letter or 'out of office' reply back.  He deals in half truths and deception.  I really dislike him.

But he may have hit the lottery with LL.  I think most have gone this far because of one person.  Bruce Petterson comes off as extremely intelligent, confident, and an expert at what he does.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Need to find this video

@General Malaise, you happen to catch this on your local news?  Or are you normal?

13 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

He is.

NP is the type of guy who would tell all the shareholders that he is in discussions with the Mexican FDA about holding trials in Mexico.  And that's because he sent them an email and got some form letter or 'out of office' reply back.  He deals in half truths and deception.  I really dislike him.

But he may have hit the lottery with LL.  I think most have gone this far because of one person.  Bruce Petterson comes off as extremely intelligent, confident, and an expert at what he does.

I cant believe I'm invested in a stock that has a pathological liar at the helm.  

Maybe he is, im having a hard time convincing myself I could be this dumb

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I cant believe I'm invested in a stock that has a pathological liar at the helm.  

That's something a dumb person might say.  ;)

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

What has he delivered? 

Everything seems close, until the next carrot is dangled. I lost my faith after he lied about applying for EUA in a conference call with shareholders. 

If good news was coming out in 1 hour, I don't think the stock price would have went down to $4.06 today. No way. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Harper said:

If good news was coming out in 1 hour, I don't think the stock price would have went down to $4.06 today. No way. 

IDK, i've been pretty down on it lately too.

This article is either a ray of hope or NP really should be locked up.

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Dude...he's a criminal.  We've known that the whole time.  We're just riding his coattails to pick up some of the cash that's falling out of his pockets.

• Like 1

“And 3 digits is being conservative” :lmao: :lmao: 

Man I love this guy. If he said that a week before the trial results flopped it would be the greatest gag ever. I hope he flies away like the monorail guy with a big bag of money with a dollar sign on it. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, HaFo SaFo said:

Just another lying shill. Like the rest of them. Probably pumped so he could dump.

There was no pump. At least to dump. Looks like comment was made after hours before the ability to dump. 

Edited by ex-ghost
2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Need to find this video

I'm holding out for four digits.

9 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

I'm holding out for four digits.

If you’re not picky about the placement of the decimal, we did hit 4 digits about 8 months ago.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

If you’re not picky about the placement of the decimal, we did hit 4 digits about 8 months ago.

I'm damn picky about it.

Did you sell then?

Edited by Getzlaf15
3 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

I'm damn picky about it.

Did you sell then?

Nope, I got caught in the bear raid, but JFC that run up to $10 was honestly an awesome feeling. This thread was a lot of fun and then those ####ers ruined our party.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Nope, I got caught in the bear raid, but JFC that run up to $10 was honestly an awesome feeling. This thread was a lot of fun and then those ####ers ruined our party.

That's why I'm excited for this to hit four digits.

29 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Oh, get out of here. You already went home with the hot chick.

The rest of us in here are all trying to woo the one girl that’s left in here and she ain’t putting out.

• Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1
45 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Oh, get out of here. You already went home with the hot chick.

The rest of us in here are all trying to woo the one girl that’s left in here and she ain’t putting out.

She loves four digits.

• Laughing 3
2 hours ago, Capella said:

“And 3 digits is being conservative” :lmao: :lmao: 

Man I love this guy. If he said that a week before the trial results flopped it would be the greatest gag ever. I hope he flies away like the monorail guy with a big bag of money with a dollar sign on it. 

It's all too insane.  The entire ride has been thrilling, depressing, comical and you just shake your head as you have to have faith in a David vs Goliath story with the ultimate buffoon at the helm.  Nobody would trust this guy to babysit their dog but he's going to lead us to an EUA, OK.  A crazy happy ending would be the ultimate finish to this saga and that's wild and improbable enough that it may even make sense.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

It's all too insane.  The entire ride has been thrilling, depressing, comical and you just shake your head as you have to have faith in a David vs Goliath story with the ultimate buffoon at the helm.  Nobody would trust this guy to babysit their dog but he's going to lead us to an EUA, OK.  A crazy happy ending would be the ultimate finish to this saga and that's wild and improbable enough that it may even make sense.

The drug works.

3 minutes ago, chet said:

The drug works.

Well, that's what we are hanging our hat on.  Hopefully the drug works AND the FDA is willing to work with Cytodyn. 

And if you can find a reporter that will pick up this story, it could be one hell of a story.

7 hours ago, chet said:

The drug works.

You keep saying that and I hope you're right but there's absolutely no proof of that outside of AIDs and it's been 6 months without an approval that should have been a slam dunk on that front.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Well, that's what we are hanging our hat on.  Hopefully the drug works AND the FDA is willing to work with Cytodyn. 

And if you can find a reporter that will pick up this story, it could be one hell of a story.

Yes, but I imagine the movie screenplay with three main through lines. Nader tries to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by ineptly guiding this company with a revolutionary drug but hindered by his bizarre mismanagement. The short sellers must get a little screen time, too, since every story needs antagonists. And then of course, our heroes at FBG led by chet (played by Christian Bale, naturally) sailing off into the sunset in their cleverly named Joe Bryant boats. I’d watch that. Heck, I have watched that. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1