What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

No mention of failed primary endpoint?  No mention of number of patients in these "stat sig" populations?  

Sure, it looks better but it's just a pump with nothing behind the curtain.

I don't think misleading investors is cool at this point.
What are you talking about?  A pump?  JFC these are the results of the trial.  He mentioned the size of every subgroup except #3 and that was probably an oversight.  I can tell you right now that there were 62 patients in the critical arm.  This is in no way a pump.  If you think it is, you have no understanding of what a constitutes a pump.

No mention of failed primary endpoint?  No mention of number of patients in these "stat sig" populations?  

Sure, it looks better but it's just a pump with nothing behind the curtain.

I don't think misleading investors is cool at this point.
I think the N value represents the number of patients in the bracketed data.

Anybody else watch the 60 Minutes segment on Fluvoxamine that aired on Sunday?  Why did that seem so easy, while our ####ty company keeps flailing around?

Any thoughts on the new lawsuit?  From what I read elsewhere it’s a pretty legit  big firm that filed.   

It ain’t goin to 1.50, come on. I’d be buying at that price. 
It is trading at $1.70 in Stuttgart this morning which is within shouting distance of $1.50 here. I bought 1000 more shares at $2.20 and will buy another tranche at $1.50 and another at a buck, if it keeps dropping. Get you limit order ready. I'm accumulating until chet makes a post with emoji tears of sadness.

So a new trial.  Surely they've all learned from their mistakes on, well, all the previous trials... and will knock this longhaulers trial out of the park!  

:lmao:

It is trading at $1.70 in Stuttgart this morning which is within shouting distance of $1.50 here. I bought 1000 more shares at $2.20 and will buy another tranche at $1.50 and another at a buck, if it keeps dropping. Get you limit order ready. I'm accumulating until chet makes a post with emoji tears of sadness.
Yea I’ll be buying at 1.50 just to flip a few weeks from now. Surprised it’s heading there though. 

Is that Euro's?  That would be US$2.03.

They have to know that Dr. Patterson (and his work, which includes his longhauler kit) is a prime reason many people still believe in the drug.  Is he at all involved in this longhauler trial?  I'm sure he's a partner in this trial.  

They have to know that Dr. Patterson (and his work, which includes his longhauler kit) is a prime reason many people still believe in the drug.  Is he at all involved in this longhauler trial?  I'm sure he's a partner in this trial.  
Highly doubt he’s involved with the company at all now. 

Classic NP stuff going on again.... Weren’t we supposed to hear about the Philippines within 48 hours?
What's even funnier is that on Dr. Been's podcast on Saturday he seemed to be saying that the Philippines now required a US EAU to move forward, then on Monday's CC he said it could happen within 48 hours.

He hasn't even applied for an EUA according to a post on Reddit. If true, then none of this is on the FDA--it's all on NP.  How can the FDA approve something without an application?

He hasn't even applied for an EUA according to a post on Reddit. If true, then none of this is on the FDA--it's all on NP.  How can the FDA approve something without an application?
Are you surprised? 

Same with the EUA after interin analysis. He said they applied in a conference call then a few calls later said they just spoke to the FDA for "guidance". Dude is a liar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chet what’s your take on this new lawsuit?  Is it legit and something we should be wary of?  Thanks
To be honest, I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it.  CYDY has other issues to address.  And yes, it quoted an article written by someone who admitted he was short and lied and distorted the truth in the SA article.

Users who are viewing this thread