Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

4 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Took a long break from following this.   What ever happened to being uploaded to Nasdaq?

If you look back on the last page or 2 I quoted a Reddit poster who summarized NP’s discussion on that from the call last week.  

3 hours ago, The Ref said:

Took a long break from following this.   What ever happened to being uploaded to Nasdaq?

They let @General Malaise do the uploading

You can buy the stock on Netflix now!

Edited by Bob Sacamano
wine
  • Like 1

The next leg down will happen when people come to the realization that there is no conditional EUA coming.  Cytodyn is going to have finish these next trials before anything happens.  We are at least six months out at this point  and on top of that HIV is not close either.  There will be more competitors approved before they get anything.

I really think there will be an opportunity to invest in this under $1.50 within a couple of months at most.

2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

The next leg down will happen when people come to the realization that there is no conditional EUA coming.  Cytodyn is going to have finish these next trials before anything happens.  We are at least six months out at this point  and on top of that HIV is not close either.  There will be more competitors approved before they get anything.

I really think there will be an opportunity to invest in this under $1.50 within a couple of months at most.

By no means is an EUA off the table.  With credible management, I think they'd be a strong favorite to get it.  With Nader and Kelly, 50% IMO.  An EUA is a very safe way for the FDA to save face and dip its toe in the lake of CYDY.

3 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I am not 100% sure that they even applied for one.  No press release mentioning it.  And in his last CC he mentioned that he applied for a conditional EUA or something to that effect.  I believe he sent a pre-submittal or a request for information regarding an EUA.  I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have been loud and proud in announcing an EUA application on their website.

No one trusts NP at all.  

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I am not 100% sure that they even applied for one.  No press release mentioning it.  And in his last CC he mentioned that he applied for a conditional EUA or something to that effect.  I believe he sent a pre-submittal or a request for information regarding an EUA.  I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have been loud and proud in announcing an EUA application on their website.

No one trusts NP at all.  

I believe they did apply because FDA employees are now prohibited from trading CYDY and that change happened in March.  I will also direct you to this page at the FDA's website where they describe why an EUA might have some conditions attached to it.

38 minutes ago, chet said:

I believe they did apply because FDA employees are now prohibited from trading CYDY and that change happened in March.  I will also direct you to this page at the FDA's website where they describe why an EUA might have some conditions attached to it.

Thanks.  That's the first time I've seen literature on the conditional part.  I really hope you're right and they did submit one.  I am just cautious on this because he seemed to indicate that he submitted one in the CD10 trial and it came out 3 weeks later that he didn't.

4 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Thanks.  That's the first time I've seen literature on the conditional part.  I really hope you're right and they did submit one.  I am just cautious on this because he seemed to indicate that he submitted one in the CD10 trial and it came out 3 weeks later that he didn't.

He flat out lied. No way to flip it.

44 minutes ago, chet said:
2 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

Now if only the test results were very good, we might have some momentum.   

Come now, GB.  Results were ok and should be good enough to get an EUA.

Re the bolded- I think the compelling missing piece that makes the bolded true is LL’s safety record.  The results + how safe it is should be good enough to get an EUA. 

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, chet said:

Come now, GB.  Results were ok and should be good enough to get an EUA.

I really don't think it's good enough for an EUA.  They found a tiny population where it showed a good result and the FDA is not going to go out of there way to work with them.

Back at the drawing board and the problem I have right now is since I can't trust NP at all, I have no idea what drawing board they are seriously on.

is the HIV BLA ever going to be done? No idea. Not confident that it is under this management.

Are they going to try and fill more trials for Covid?  Can they afford it?

The Nash and cancer is way too far out to be taken seriously.

Hgen let’s goooooooooooo

BURLINGAME, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN) (“Humanigen”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm’ with its lead drug candidate, lenzilumab, today announced positive topline results from its Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of lenzilumab in patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Trial results showed that patients who received lenzilumab and other treatments, including steroids and/or remdesivir, had a 54% greater relative likelihood of survival without the need for IMV compared with patients receiving placebo and other treatments. These results are statistically significant.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Capella said:

Hgen let’s goooooooooooo

BURLINGAME, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN) (“Humanigen”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm’ with its lead drug candidate, lenzilumab, today announced positive topline results from its Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of lenzilumab in patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Trial results showed that patients who received lenzilumab and other treatments, including steroids and/or remdesivir, had a 54% greater relative likelihood of survival without the need for IMV compared with patients receiving placebo and other treatments. These results are statistically significant.

Might be a great opportunity to sell. I recall they had price targets on HGEN of $25 back when it was in the single digits. Key difference now is that there was no vaccine news at that point versus the rollout already underway.

By the time they have meaningful revenue and report it, I’d imagine the real results will be way lower than those estimates pre-vaccines.

Edited by stbugs

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Might be a great opportunity to sell. I recall they had price targets on HGEN of $25 back when it was in the single digits. Key difference now is that there was no vaccine news at that point versus the rollout already underway.

Wouldn’t sell now with a gun to my head lol. I’m in this for a rocket or nothing. 

...but I do agree the chance of mega returns is significantly diminished. 

Edited by Capella

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Sounds like LL won’t get approved if there are other options to add.

I think they can all be approved for sure, but the time of seeing a stock like cydy shoot up 500% on news is gone. That would have had to been September - October. 

30 minutes ago, Capella said:

Hgen let’s goooooooooooo

Only 21.50 premarket?  Should we be buying?  This is disappointing if the pop

• Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Okay wise guy, not sure if you know this but most analysts had this in the 30s.  Its fine to be disappointed if the pop.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, the market isn’t open yet and I’m excited — I’m sorry you’re still carrying a grudge about cydy. 

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Hgen let’s goooooooooooo

Great news.  How long do you think until they get approved?

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Wouldn’t sell now with a gun to my head lol. I’m in this for a rocket or nothing. 

...but I do agree the chance of mega returns is significantly diminished. 

Maybe true, just saying that I do recall the rosy analyst projections had the stock at $25 when it was floating just under $10, before vaccine news. That could be a reason why the pop is fading a bit. Kind of like GameStop, I have a feeling each time the real results come out, it’ll have been better to sell before. You’ve probably got a while till then but I think vaccine numbers are going to keep going up.

Just one man’s opinion. 

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Maybe true, just saying that I do recall the rosy analyst projections had the stock at $25 when it was floating just under $10, before vaccine news. That could be a reason why the pop is fading a bit. Kind of like GameStop, I have a feeling each time the real results come out, it’ll have been better to sell before. You’ve probably got a while till then but I think vaccine numbers are going to keep going up.

Just one man’s opinion. 

I dunno man the market isn’t even open for 20 minutes and it’s up 66%. I don’t know what some people are expecting. 

Just now, Capella said:

I dunno man the market isn’t even open for 20 minutes and it’s up 66%. I don’t know what some people are expecting. 

That’s not what I mean, it was up more earlier. I didn’t say sell now just that it might be a good day. I just remember the rosy projections before any vaccine efficacy new was out was close to the premarket price. If you don’t care, no problem just letting people know what I remember. Make your own call. I don’t own any.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That’s not what I mean, it was up more earlier. I didn’t say sell now just that it might be a good day. I just remember the rosy projections before any vaccine efficacy new was out was close to the premarket price. If you don’t care, no problem just letting people know what I remember. Make your own call. I don’t own any.

Yea I’ve said the returns on these have been significantly diminished but I sure don’t think 23 is the floor. It’s not going to a 150 or anything though 

• Like 1