Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you had a personal relationship with THE world's foremost expert on covid.  WOW.  Not just that, but the foremost expert on covid long haulers to boot!  And that the drug works WONDERFULLY?  That sounds amazing, like it's going to be incredible.  Like the greatest drug ever.  And like you've known all the great drugs before, so you would know.  You've probably talked to a lot of people and they all say it's the best. 

I'm so in, if they had a hat I'd wear it!

Going at a dude who turned us on to a $.29 stock that’s been a 10 bagger is probably not a good look.  Just sayin’.....

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

9 minutes ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you had a personal relationship with THE world's foremost expert on covid.  WOW.  Not just that, but the foremost expert on covid long haulers to boot!  And that the drug works WONDERFULLY?  That sounds amazing, like it's going to be incredible.  Like the greatest drug ever.  And like you've known all the great drugs before, so you would know.  You've probably talked to a lot of people and they all say it's the best. 

I'm so in, if they had a hat I'd wear it!

Were you dropped as a child? Being stupid and arrogant is a really tough way to go through life.  I hope you're not ugly as well.  Those three make up the loser triumvirate.  

Welcome to my ignore list.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Going at a dude who turned us on to a $.29 stock that’s been a 10 bagger is probably not a good look.  Just sayin’.....

Weird way to look at it, and has nothing to do with the point.

He's going at people offering differing opinions and throwing down guilt trips in the name of doing "so much good" (hint: it's about money, don't kid yourself), and you're telling me to back off?

That's something you should actually want, btw, alternative viewpoints.  Talk about not a good look.  "Just sayin'...."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chet said:

Were you dropped as a child? Being stupid and arrogant is a really tough way to go through life.  I hope you're not ugly as well.  Those three make up the loser triumvirate.  

Welcome to my ignore list.

Stupid, arrogant and ugly?  This is an adult rebuttal???  :lmao:   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chet said:

I have said plenty of negative things about the management.  I can say it works because they've hit endpoints with statistical significance in both trials.  Not primary but that doesn't matter right now.  The drug works and I've known it for awhile.  Whether it be the peer reviewed papers that confirm its MOA, the anecdotal evidence from all of the eIND use or the trial results--it all adds up and shows that it works.  How many people have to die before you're satisfied?  

Not sure why anyone would want to be so negative in a pandemic.  Does it feel good to be such a pronounced hater with something that could do so much good?

 

1 hour ago, chet said:

I don't mind dissenting opinions but at least base them on facts instead of the BS that the #shortmafia has invented.  Continuously saying both trials failed is patently false.  They were poorly designed and yes, didn't hit their primary endpoints but they did hit other secondary endpoints and have provided valuable insight into how the drug works and affirmed Dr. Patterson's hypothesis.

Management is awful but the drug works wonderfully.

It seems like every dissenting opinion is just listening to short mafia. Come on. Here's the PURE FACTS.

THE FDA HAS NOT APPROVED LL BASED ON CD10 and CD12. 

You don't have to believe the dissenters, but the FDA has seen all the data and said...no thanks. 

Are you telling me? That YOU, Chet, know more about LL efficacy than the regulatory body responsible for regulating drugs and who actually looked at all the data? Come on man. Really?

I work as a registered nurse in a hospital, I have cared for COVID patients....why would I want people to die? I hope the drug works. I used to believe in the drug until...

1) NP lied in a cc about applying for EUA after CD10.

2) It showed no benefit in CD12 original 300+ trial. 

Those are two facts. Not short mafia bias. I respect your opinion, but again I just find it annoying that anyone who disagrees with you gets dismissed as short mafia.

Now where we differ is the new subset data. Does it SUGGEST it could benefit critical patients? Yes, but 60 something is much too low to form a definitive answer. I guess you can, since you know more than the FDA, but I won't.

You can buy what NPs selling, but with the effectiveness of the vaccines (8 covid patients at my hospital, 0 in ICU) by the time the NEW trial is done NP or the new CEO will be pimping NASH, Parkinson's, or whatever the next indication is.

Edited by Charlie Harper
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Going at a dude who turned us on to a $.29 stock that’s been a 10 bagger is probably not a good look.  Just sayin’.....

He was right then, doesn't mean can't be wrong now.

Edited by Charlie Harper
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

 

It seems like every dissenting opinion is just listening to short mafia. Come on. Here's the PURE FACTS.

THE FDA HAS NOT APPROVED LL BASED ON CD10 and CD12. 

You don't have to believe the dissenters, but the FDA has seen all the data and said...no thanks. 

Are you telling me? That YOU, Chet, know more about LL efficacy than the regulatory body responsible for regulating drugs and who actually looked at all the data? Come on man. Really?

I work as a registered nurse in a hospital, I have cared for COVID patients....why would I want people to die? I hope the drug works. I used to believe in the drug until...

1) NP lied in a cc about applying for EUA after CD10.

2) It showed no benefit in CD12 original 300+ trial. 

Those are two facts. Not short mafia bias. I respect your opinion, but again I just find it annoying that anyone who disagrees with you gets dismissed as short mafia.

Now where we differ is the new subset data. Does it SUGGEST it could benefit critical patients? Yes, but 60 something is much too low to form a definitive answer. I guess you can, since you know more than the FDA, but I won't.

You can buy what NPs selling, but with the effectiveness of the vaccines (8 covid patients at my hospital, 0 in ICU) by the time the NEW trial is done NP or the new CEO will be pimping NASH, Parkinson's, or whatever the next indication is.

Wrong.  I don't dismiss anyone who disagrees with me as #shortmafia--that's a straw man and you need to stop.  

I dismiss anyone who calls the trials abject failures as #shortmafia because that's what they say and it's absurdly false.  You have been guilty of this type of attack repeatedly.  The FDA has approved this drug for OLE and eIND.  However, the FDA rejected CYDY's request to increase the dose to 4x in CD12.  That refusal tanked the 28 day numbers for the trial.  Given that, how much do you think the FDA knows about this drug?

Many of the endpoints for the critical patients were statistically significant.  The FDA chose a p-value of 0.05 and the drug met that hurdle.  It doesn't matter that there were only 62 patients.  In fact, it's even more impressive that it did get such low p-values because it's much harder to do with a small sample size--the difference between placebo and drug has to be that much greater. It seems you don't understand that aspect of statistics because you're trying to move the goalposts by saying the results aren't valid because of low numbers even though they hit the p-value.

Anyway, I'm done here for awhile.  I have to pick up my son.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Weird way to look at it, and has nothing to do with the point.

He's going at people offering differing opinions and throwing down guilt trips in the name of doing "so much good" (hint: it's about money, don't kid yourself), and you're telling me to back off?

That's something you should actually want, btw, alternative viewpoints.  Talk about not a good look.  "Just sayin'...."

You do you bro. 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 day weekend for the CYDYers to relax.  Stock closed the week on a ripper, enjoy your time in the sun.

In fact, that's what NP is probably doing right now.  Word on the street is that he's been found in RIO banging hookers, sporting a Neymar jersey and trying to get Cytodyn's name on a float for next year's Carnival.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

3 day weekend for the CYDYers to relax.  Stock closed the week on a ripper, enjoy your time in the sun.

In fact, that's what NP is probably doing right now.  Word on the street is that he's been found in RIO banging hookers, sporting a Neymar jersey and trying to get Cytodyn's name on a float for next year's Carnival.

No it’s much simpler then that. He’s hard at work gathering carrots to dangle on the upcoming conference call that will tank the stock price by 27%. That’s not easy to do and requires a full weekend of prep.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chet said:

Wrong.  I don't dismiss anyone who disagrees with me as #shortmafia--that's a straw man and you need to stop.  

I dismiss anyone who calls the trials abject failures as #shortmafia because that's what they say and it's absurdly false.  You have been guilty of this type of attack repeatedly.  The FDA has approved this drug for OLE and eIND.  However, the FDA rejected CYDY's request to increase the dose to 4x in CD12.  That refusal tanked the 28 day numbers for the trial.  Given that, how much do you think the FDA knows about this drug?

Many of the endpoints for the critical patients were statistically significant.  The FDA chose a p-value of 0.05 and the drug met that hurdle.  It doesn't matter that there were only 62 patients.  In fact, it's even more impressive that it did get such low p-values because it's much harder to do with a small sample size--the difference between placebo and drug has to be that much greater. It seems you don't understand that aspect of statistics because you're trying to move the goalposts by saying the results aren't valid because of low numbers even though they hit the p-value.

Anyway, I'm done here for awhile.  I have to pick up my son.

Did CD12 mean it's primary endpoint?

Nope.

Did it meet any of it's original endpoints?

I don't think so (honestly not sure, but I'd bet on NO.) If it didn't meet it's endpoints that means it failed the trial. 

OLE, eIND aren't trial results. Sure they may have gain new insight on the drug, but it doesn't change the fact that CD12 was failed. 

I get it was statistically significant...but even the FDA doesn't find it reliable enough to be actionable. 1 or 2 deaths changes that statistical significance in such a small sample size.

Edited by Charlie Harper
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

No it’s much simpler then that. He’s hard at work gathering carrots to dangle on the upcoming conference call that will tank the stock price by 27%. That’s not easy to do and requires a full weekend of prep.  

Selling all my shares Monday at close.  Rebuy about 10am Tuesday :boatloads:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steeler said:

What is the p-value for a trail containing one person?  :lol: 

 

4 hours ago, Acrobat7 said:

This is only one patient but come on, we gotta get this to more patients. This is ridiculous. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

24%

It’s all just going to make the 27% down tomorrow due to the Nader drop (other wise known as a conference call) all the more painful.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

It’s all just going to make the 27% down tomorrow all the more painful.  

So true, so true.

Touched $4.00 today, let's see if it can hop over that hump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

It’s all just going to make the 27% down tomorrow due to the Nader drop (other wise known as a conference call) all the more painful.  

Ugh, Christ, forgot their was a call tomorrow. GD it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

####

 

 

 

 

 

Buy back the next day at 10% cheaper. 
 

No idea why he does these calls. The market responds pretty well to the PRs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Capella said:

Buy back the next day at 10% cheaper. 
 

No idea why he does these calls. The market responds pretty well to the PRs. 

For sure that’s very likely the right move.  My post wasn’t a comment on @chet it was just about when the most bullish person I know on the stock is gonna trim it leads me to think I should.  I’ve just been diamonds hands with my original pre-dollar 2k shares (though they are actually free rolling so I really shouldn’t care they’re .29)

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

For sure that’s very likely the right move.  My post wasn’t a comment on @chet it was just about when the most bullish person I know on the stock is gonna trim it leads me to think I should.  I’ve just been diamonds hands with my original pre-dollar 2k shares (though they are actually free rolling so I really shouldn’t care they’re .29)

I’m in this till it goes to zero or makes a ton so I guess it doesn’t matter to me, but still annoying for sure. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought they already had a bunch ready to go?  I'm surprised they are manufacturing more.  Or does it sound better to say this than to say "to keep the lights on"?

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/516/cytodyn-completes-28-5-million-convertible-note-financing

Quote

CytoDyn Completes $28.5 Million Convertible Note Financing with Conversion Rate at $10.00 Per Share Without Warrants to Accelerate Manufacturing of Leronlimab Inventory

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The patient from the Philippines is a good, but just so people are aware high flow oxygen can be handled on a regular med-surgical floor and likely a step-down unit. Typically not a ICU level if they were just on high flow. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

hanging onto my shares pre-CC.  I have no grounded reasoning to believe this but I think there is going to be good news tomorrow.

😲

That's crazy talk!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

hanging onto my shares pre-CC.  I have no grounded reasoning to believe this but I think there is going to be good news tomorrow.

Guarantee there's good news on the call tomorrow.  The real question, unfortunately, is whether it's complete BS or not.  Odds are we all know the answer to that.  I mean aren't we 4 weeks or more into to the great new from the Philippines "within the next 48hrs"......

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

623,000 shares in the last 5 minutes. LIkely a lot of buying

I could almost guarantee that there was just as much selling.  Unless there was some funny business going on.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...