What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

No.  However, I do have a relationship with him and consider him to be the world's foremost expert on COVID and COVID long haulers.
Oh my goodness, I had no idea you had a personal relationship with THE world's foremost expert on covid.  WOW.  Not just that, but the foremost expert on covid long haulers to boot!  And that the drug works WONDERFULLY?  That sounds amazing, like it's going to be incredible.  Like the greatest drug ever.  And like you've known all the great drugs before, so you would know.  You've probably talked to a lot of people and they all say it's the best. 

I'm so in, if they had a hat I'd wear it!

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you had a personal relationship with THE world's foremost expert on covid.  WOW.  Not just that, but the foremost expert on covid long haulers to boot!  And that the drug works WONDERFULLY?  That sounds amazing, like it's going to be incredible.  Like the greatest drug ever.  And like you've known all the great drugs before, so you would know.  You've probably talked to a lot of people and they all say it's the best. 

Going at a dude who turned us on to a $.29 stock that’s been a 10 bagger is probably not a good look.  Just sayin’.....

Were you dropped as a child? Being stupid and arrogant is a really tough way to go through life.  I hope you're not ugly as well.  Those three make up the loser triumvirate.  

Welcome to my ignore list.

Going at a dude who turned us on to a $.29 stock that’s been a 10 bagger is probably not a good look.  Just sayin’.....
Weird way to look at it, and has nothing to do with the point.

He's going at people offering differing opinions and throwing down guilt trips in the name of doing "so much good" (hint: it's about money, don't kid yourself), and you're telling me to back off?

That's something you should actually want, btw, alternative viewpoints.  Talk about not a good look.  "Just sayin'...."

I have said plenty of negative things about the management.  I can say it works because they've hit endpoints with statistical significance in both trials.  Not primary but that doesn't matter right now.  The drug works and I've known it for awhile.  Whether it be the peer reviewed papers that confirm its MOA, the anecdotal evidence from all of the eIND use or the trial results--it all adds up and shows that it works.  How many people have to die before you're satisfied?  

Not sure why anyone would want to be so negative in a pandemic.  Does it feel good to be such a pronounced hater with something that could do so much good?

I don't mind dissenting opinions but at least base them on facts instead of the BS that the #shortmafia has invented.  Continuously saying both trials failed is patently false.  They were poorly designed and yes, didn't hit their primary endpoints but they did hit other secondary endpoints and have provided valuable insight into how the drug works and affirmed Dr. Patterson's hypothesis.

Management is awful but the drug works wonderfully.
It seems like every dissenting opinion is just listening to short mafia. Come on. Here's the PURE FACTS.

THE FDA HAS NOT APPROVED LL BASED ON CD10 and CD12. 

You don't have to believe the dissenters, but the FDA has seen all the data and said...no thanks. 

Are you telling me? That YOU, Chet, know more about LL efficacy than the regulatory body responsible for regulating drugs and who actually looked at all the data? Come on man. Really?

I work as a registered nurse in a hospital, I have cared for COVID patients....why would I want people to die? I hope the drug works. I used to believe in the drug until...

1) NP lied in a cc about applying for EUA after CD10.

2) It showed no benefit in CD12 original 300+ trial. 

Those are two facts. Not short mafia bias. I respect your opinion, but again I just find it annoying that anyone who disagrees with you gets dismissed as short mafia.

Now where we differ is the new subset data. Does it SUGGEST it could benefit critical patients? Yes, but 60 something is much too low to form a definitive answer. I guess you can, since you know more than the FDA, but I won't.

You can buy what NPs selling, but with the effectiveness of the vaccines (8 covid patients at my hospital, 0 in ICU) by the time the NEW trial is done NP or the new CEO will be pimping NASH, Parkinson's, or whatever the next indication is.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like every dissenting opinion is just listening to short mafia. Come on. Here's the PURE FACTS.

THE FDA HAS NOT APPROVED LL BASED ON CD10 and CD12. 

You don't have to believe the dissenters, but the FDA has seen all the data and said...no thanks. 

Are you telling me? That YOU, Chet, know more about LL efficacy than the regulatory body responsible for regulating drugs and who actually looked at all the data? Come on man. Really?

I work as a registered nurse in a hospital, I have cared for COVID patients....why would I want people to die? I hope the drug works. I used to believe in the drug until...

1) NP lied in a cc about applying for EUA after CD10.

2) It showed no benefit in CD12 original 300+ trial. 

Those are two facts. Not short mafia bias. I respect your opinion, but again I just find it annoying that anyone who disagrees with you gets dismissed as short mafia.

Now where we differ is the new subset data. Does it SUGGEST it could benefit critical patients? Yes, but 60 something is much too low to form a definitive answer. I guess you can, since you know more than the FDA, but I won't.

You can buy what NPs selling, but with the effectiveness of the vaccines (8 covid patients at my hospital, 0 in ICU) by the time the NEW trial is done NP or the new CEO will be pimping NASH, Parkinson's, or whatever the next indication is.
Wrong.  I don't dismiss anyone who disagrees with me as #shortmafia--that's a straw man and you need to stop.  

I dismiss anyone who calls the trials abject failures as #shortmafia because that's what they say and it's absurdly false.  You have been guilty of this type of attack repeatedly.  The FDA has approved this drug for OLE and eIND.  However, the FDA rejected CYDY's request to increase the dose to 4x in CD12.  That refusal tanked the 28 day numbers for the trial.  Given that, how much do you think the FDA knows about this drug?

Many of the endpoints for the critical patients were statistically significant.  The FDA chose a p-value of 0.05 and the drug met that hurdle.  It doesn't matter that there were only 62 patients.  In fact, it's even more impressive that it did get such low p-values because it's much harder to do with a small sample size--the difference between placebo and drug has to be that much greater. It seems you don't understand that aspect of statistics because you're trying to move the goalposts by saying the results aren't valid because of low numbers even though they hit the p-value.

Anyway, I'm done here for awhile.  I have to pick up my son.

Weird way to look at it, and has nothing to do with the point.

He's going at people offering differing opinions and throwing down guilt trips in the name of doing "so much good" (hint: it's about money, don't kid yourself), and you're telling me to back off?

That's something you should actually want, btw, alternative viewpoints.  Talk about not a good look.  "Just sayin'...."
You do you bro. 🤷‍♂️

3 day weekend for the CYDYers to relax.  Stock closed the week on a ripper, enjoy your time in the sun.

In fact, that's what NP is probably doing right now.  Word on the street is that he's been found in RIO banging hookers, sporting a Neymar jersey and trying to get Cytodyn's name on a float for next year's Carnival.

3 day weekend for the CYDYers to relax.  Stock closed the week on a ripper, enjoy your time in the sun.

In fact, that's what NP is probably doing right now.  Word on the street is that he's been found in RIO banging hookers, sporting a Neymar jersey and trying to get Cytodyn's name on a float for next year's Carnival.
No it’s much simpler then that. He’s hard at work gathering carrots to dangle on the upcoming conference call that will tank the stock price by 27%. That’s not easy to do and requires a full weekend of prep.  

Wrong.  I don't dismiss anyone who disagrees with me as #shortmafia--that's a straw man and you need to stop.  

I dismiss anyone who calls the trials abject failures as #shortmafia because that's what they say and it's absurdly false.  You have been guilty of this type of attack repeatedly.  The FDA has approved this drug for OLE and eIND.  However, the FDA rejected CYDY's request to increase the dose to 4x in CD12.  That refusal tanked the 28 day numbers for the trial.  Given that, how much do you think the FDA knows about this drug?

Many of the endpoints for the critical patients were statistically significant.  The FDA chose a p-value of 0.05 and the drug met that hurdle.  It doesn't matter that there were only 62 patients.  In fact, it's even more impressive that it did get such low p-values because it's much harder to do with a small sample size--the difference between placebo and drug has to be that much greater. It seems you don't understand that aspect of statistics because you're trying to move the goalposts by saying the results aren't valid because of low numbers even though they hit the p-value.

Anyway, I'm done here for awhile.  I have to pick up my son.
Did CD12 mean it's primary endpoint?

Nope.

Did it meet any of it's original endpoints?

I don't think so (honestly not sure, but I'd bet on NO.) If it didn't meet it's endpoints that means it failed the trial. 

OLE, eIND aren't trial results. Sure they may have gain new insight on the drug, but it doesn't change the fact that CD12 was failed. 

I get it was statistically significant...but even the FDA doesn't find it reliable enough to be actionable. 1 or 2 deaths changes that statistical significance in such a small sample size.

No it’s much simpler then that. He’s hard at work gathering carrots to dangle on the upcoming conference call that will tank the stock price by 27%. That’s not easy to do and requires a full weekend of prep.  
Selling all my shares Monday at close.  Rebuy about 10am Tuesday :boatloads:

Buy back the next day at 10% cheaper. 

No idea why he does these calls. The market responds pretty well to the PRs. 
For sure that’s very likely the right move.  My post wasn’t a comment on @chet it was just about when the most bullish person I know on the stock is gonna trim it leads me to think I should.  I’ve just been diamonds hands with my original pre-dollar 2k shares (though they are actually free rolling so I really shouldn’t care they’re .29)

For sure that’s very likely the right move.  My post wasn’t a comment on @chet it was just about when the most bullish person I know on the stock is gonna trim it leads me to think I should.  I’ve just been diamonds hands with my original pre-dollar 2k shares (though they are actually free rolling so I really shouldn’t care they’re .29)
I’m in this till it goes to zero or makes a ton so I guess it doesn’t matter to me, but still annoying for sure. 

hanging onto my shares pre-CC.  I have no grounded reasoning to believe this but I think there is going to be good news tomorrow.

The patient from the Philippines is a good, but just so people are aware high flow oxygen can be handled on a regular med-surgical floor and likely a step-down unit. Typically not a ICU level if they were just on high flow. 

hanging onto my shares pre-CC.  I have no grounded reasoning to believe this but I think there is going to be good news tomorrow.
Guarantee there's good news on the call tomorrow.  The real question, unfortunately, is whether it's complete BS or not.  Odds are we all know the answer to that.  I mean aren't we 4 weeks or more into to the great new from the Philippines "within the next 48hrs"......

Users who are viewing this thread