Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Reddit loves this move.

“Love all the speculation on the 24 hour delay. My thoughts: When it comes to issuing an EUA, the FDA is the one who releases that PR first, then the company makes their announcement. The FDA will coordinate such an announcement with the company before the release. Therefore, I think EUA announcement happens Wednesday morning. When that happens, I am opening some pinot noir, even if the release of the EUA comes at 6am PDT on Wednesday.”


 

 

 

guy probably just has a birthday party to attend to. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, chet said:

Why is Mahboob not on Wednesday's call?  He was scheduled to be on tomorrow's call.  My bet is that he pissed off Nader and is in the doghouse.  

My guess. The news is good and NP doesn’t want Mahboob getting any shine NP feels he himself should be getting.  The spotlight can only be on him. 
 

 


 

*honestly don’t have any idea if the news will be good, my expectations are very low at this point. But my opinion of NP is also so low that this was the thought that came to mind. . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Anyone else selling and joining Chet and the Shortmafia?

I was sooooo close to trimming half my position this morning and taking some nice profits. But as this is gambling money for me and I’ve held for well over a year at this point I’m swinging for a home run.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Anyone else selling and joining Chet and the Shortmafia?

I’m hesitant to assign any kind of reasonable assumptions to this management team but there has to be a reason they postponed that call by a day yes? 
 

I mean, I guess it’s just as likely they did it to try and pump the stock. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Capella said:

I’m hesitant to assign any kind of reasonable assumptions to this management team but there has to be a reason they postponed that call by a day yes? 
 

I mean, I guess it’s just as likely they did it to try and pump the stock. 

Yeah...Nadar typed the wrong date on his phone calendar.  Sort of like him submitting the wrong data to the FDA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

They still need to run their study and get clearance there before this even matters, so this is another nothingburger unless they actually manage to pull that off. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Iguana said:

I had a dream about this stock last night. It wasn't like some long drawn out thing... just some quick weird dream where I logged into my account at EOD today and saw that it closed at like 5.96 or something like that. 

:popcorn:

I wish that had happened to me. I need clarity. Part of me wants to sell it all today, and the other part wants to double down. So I’m stuck. Anyone making a bold move before the close? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pecorino said:

I wish that had happened to me. I need clarity. Part of me wants to sell it all today, and the other part wants to double down. So I’m stuck. Anyone making a bold move before the close? 

Holding it through one of these calls is its own kind of bold move. 

Edited by Capella
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pecorino said:

I wish that had happened to me. I need clarity. Part of me wants to sell it all today, and the other part wants to double down. So I’m stuck. Anyone making a bold move before the close? 

Tough decision.  In all likely-hood the stock price will go down tomorrow (based on the history of Cytodyn CC's).  You could sell a portion and then rebuy midday, or after it stabilizes.

But this could be the one call where they actually announce something good (like an EUA), so you have to balance against that.

But this could be the call where they announce that their EUA for the US has been rejected.  In that case it's back in the mid 2's.

Really tough decision, and I guess it depends on your buy-in price, amount of stock , etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IC FBGCav said:

I shorten my position about 2 weeks ago then rebought about half at 2.19.  I am holding through this one.  The shares I have remaining, just under 16k are meant to gamble with so, letting it ride.

#cabinsnotmansions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really not sure what stock is more schizophrenic, this one or HGEN.  CYDY has marginal (possibly good) results but approval is a massive question mark are far from a sure thing, stock price rises.   HGEN meets their endpoints with what look like great results and approval looks like a lock, SP spikes shortly (where I buy of course :wall:) then proceeds to drop like a stone in the proceeding week plus.  WTF man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Really not sure what stock is more schizophrenic, this one or HGEN.  CYDY has marginal (possibly good) results but approval is a massive question mark are far from a sure thing, stock price rises.   HGEN meets their endpoints with what look like great results and approval looks like a lock, SP spikes shortly (where I buy of course :wall:) then proceeds to drop like a stone in the proceeding week plus.  WTF man.

It makes no sense.  It definitely tempers expectations for stock price upon good trial results or an EUA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...