Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

1 minute ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I could almost guarantee that there was just as much selling.  Unless there was some funny business going on.

price went from 3.93 to 4.03 to 3.98.   So I'm sure there was some selling, but likely most of it buying like the last few days.

It's up around 90% in four trading days.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

1 minute ago, Getzlaf15 said:

price went from 3.93 to 4.03 to 3.98.   So I'm sure there was some selling, but likely most of it buying like the last few days.

It's up around 90% in four trading days.

I was joking.  For 623,000 shares to be purchased, that means 623,000 shares have to be sold.

17 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I was joking.  For 623,000 shares to be purchased, that means 623,000 shares have to be sold.

probably all Chet just trimming a portion of his position..... lol

27 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Reddit loves this move.

“Love all the speculation on the 24 hour delay. My thoughts: When it comes to issuing an EUA, the FDA is the one who releases that PR first, then the company makes their announcement. The FDA will coordinate such an announcement with the company before the release. Therefore, I think EUA announcement happens Wednesday morning. When that happens, I am opening some pinot noir, even if the release of the EUA comes at 6am PDT on Wednesday.”

guy probably just has a birthday party to attend to. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Why is Mahboob not on Wednesday's call?  He was scheduled to be on tomorrow's call.  My bet is that he pissed off Nader and is in the doghouse.  

47 minutes ago, chet said:

Why is Mahboob not on Wednesday's call?  He was scheduled to be on tomorrow's call.  My bet is that he pissed off Nader and is in the doghouse.  

My guess. The news is good and NP doesn’t want Mahboob getting any shine NP feels he himself should be getting.  The spotlight can only be on him. 

*honestly don’t have any idea if the news will be good, my expectations are very low at this point. But my opinion of NP is also so low that this was the thought that came to mind. . 

6 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Intentional move by NP to make the Shorty's sweat.  The guy is playing 4D chess!

He's going to delay one day, each day, for the next two weeks.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Anyone else selling and joining Chet and the Shortmafia?

I was sooooo close to trimming half my position this morning and taking some nice profits. But as this is gambling money for me and I’ve held for well over a year at this point I’m swinging for a home run.  

16 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Anyone else selling and joining Chet and the Shortmafia?

I’m hesitant to assign any kind of reasonable assumptions to this management team but there has to be a reason they postponed that call by a day yes? 

I mean, I guess it’s just as likely they did it to try and pump the stock. 

I trimmed some at 4.08. I'm finally free rolling a wad of shares. Just hedging a bit, you never know with these conference calls and the "news". 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Capella said:

I’m hesitant to assign any kind of reasonable assumptions to this management team but there has to be a reason they postponed that call by a day yes? 

I mean, I guess it’s just as likely they did it to try and pump the stock. 

Yeah...Nadar typed the wrong date on his phone calendar.  Sort of like him submitting the wrong data to the FDA. 

2 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

They still need to run their study and get clearance there before this even matters, so this is another nothingburger unless they actually manage to pull that off. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

They still need to run their study and get clearance there before this even matters, so this is another nothingburger unless they actually manage to pull that off. 

Yep, it's a movie that Nader has starred in before.

I had a dream about this stock last night. It wasn't like some long drawn out thing... just some quick weird dream where I logged into my account at EOD today and saw that it closed at like 5.96 or something like that. 

:popcorn:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, The Iguana said:

I had a dream about this stock last night. It wasn't like some long drawn out thing... just some quick weird dream where I logged into my account at EOD today and saw that it closed at like 5.96 or something like that. 

:popcorn:

I wish that had happened to me. I need clarity. Part of me wants to sell it all today, and the other part wants to double down. So I’m stuck. Anyone making a bold move before the close? 

30 minutes ago, pecorino said:

Anyone making a bold move before the close

Yes.  I’ve invested my hard earned money in a company run by NP. Doesn’t get more bold then that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
32 minutes ago, pecorino said:

I wish that had happened to me. I need clarity. Part of me wants to sell it all today, and the other part wants to double down. So I’m stuck. Anyone making a bold move before the close? 

Holding it through one of these calls is its own kind of bold move. 

Edited by Capella
  • Laughing 1
1 hour ago, pecorino said:

Tough decision.  In all likely-hood the stock price will go down tomorrow (based on the history of Cytodyn CC's).  You could sell a portion and then rebuy midday, or after it stabilizes.

But this could be the one call where they actually announce something good (like an EUA), so you have to balance against that.

But this could be the call where they announce that their EUA for the US has been rejected.  In that case it's back in the mid 2's.

Really tough decision, and I guess it depends on your buy-in price, amount of stock , etc.

I shorten my position about 2 weeks ago then rebought about half at 2.19.  I am holding through this one.  The shares I have remaining, just under 16k are meant to gamble with so, letting it ride.

1 minute ago, IC FBGCav said:

I shorten my position about 2 weeks ago then rebought about half at 2.19.  I am holding through this one.  The shares I have remaining, just under 16k are meant to gamble with so, letting it ride.

#cabinsnotmansions

• Laughing 1
Just now, ex-ghost said:

Love that it is on LinkedIn and not their website yet 

I haven’t even verified the LinkedIn part either so gains of salt and all that....

1 hour ago, IC FBGCav said:

But in a nutshell, we know the shares will go down after a CC, so we should sell.  But things never go as planned so we should hold.  

Heading to the fire-swamp next.

Really not sure what stock is more schizophrenic, this one or HGEN.  CYDY has marginal (possibly good) results but approval is a massive question mark are far from a sure thing, stock price rises.   HGEN meets their endpoints with what look like great results and approval looks like a lock, SP spikes shortly (where I buy of course :wall:) then proceeds to drop like a stone in the proceeding week plus.  WTF man.

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Really not sure what stock is more schizophrenic, this one or HGEN.  CYDY has marginal (possibly good) results but approval is a massive question mark are far from a sure thing, stock price rises.   HGEN meets their endpoints with what look like great results and approval looks like a lock, SP spikes shortly (where I buy of course :wall:) then proceeds to drop like a stone in the proceeding week plus.  WTF man.

It makes no sense.  It definitely tempers expectations for stock price upon good trial results or an EUA.

13 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Not a lot of market confidence heading into this cc

Understatement of the week.  Timber!  down 15% and falling......