What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Listen my people.  The force is strong with this stock.  If you want to own it there is no risk trading.  Has nothing to do with the drug or management.

Ouch man. I was sort of kidding but it has played out exactly like I thought it might and well I will say that my opinion was shot down pretty quick. I’ll also be honest that I don’t think it’s a $40 stock anymore. That’s above the original targets that for the most part were pre-vaccines. Anything’s possible but I think the addressable market shrinkage is going to be too tough to overcome.
We all have opinions and sometimes we’ll be right and sometimes we’ll be wrong. I’m just here to make money, not keep score. But I sure didn’t crap on you that day, I’ve always been pretty respectful of you.

If you don’t think it’s a good stock don’t invest in it. That doesn’t bother me at all. I think there is a lot of revenue possible post-EUA so we’ll see. I’m in fairly cheap so I’m not losing anything on that one. 

Ouch man. I was sort of kidding but it has played out exactly like I thought it might and well I will say that my opinion was shot down pretty quick. I’ll also be honest that I don’t think it’s a $40 stock anymore. That’s above the original targets that for the most part were pre-vaccines. Anything’s possible but I think the addressable market shrinkage is going to be too tough to overcome.
Will see, Im a little skeptical based on the recent action but I don't think $40 is out of the question at all.  The demand doesn't need to completely come from the U.S is the thing.  We need USA to bless with with the EUA and then I think there will be plenty of interest in other countries.

Covid is still raging in a lot of countries right now.

The one thing that is not good about HGEN is that they don't have a lot of supply right now though. Nader kept saying HGEN only has 100,000 doses for the year, not sure if that's just a Nader speak, but for sure they are going to need to ramp up production which is going to take a while.

So what’s the latest with Brazil and the Philippines? Missed the call today and guess I haven’t paid a lot of attention lately. Is any revenue possible from there or just another Nader card trick?
IDK Nader in other countries hasn't played out.  The Phillipines does seem to be giving them a chance though, baby steps right now.  If they keep advancing, then I guess it is possible, although I've also heard that an approval won't happen in the Phillipines without one here. 

I think Brazil is a longer shot but Brazil may help them fill this trial so that's positive

Will see, Im a little skeptical based on the recent action but I don't think $40 is out of the question at all.  The demand doesn't need to completely come from the U.S is the thing.  We need USA to bless with with the EUA and then I think there will be plenty of interest in other countries.

Covid is still raging in a lot of countries right now.

The one thing that is not good about HGEN is that they don't have a lot of supply right now though. Nader kept saying HGEN only has 100,000 doses for the year, not sure if that's just a Nader speak, but for sure they are going to need to ramp up production which is going to take a while.
I assume that’s why they opened up those 5M shares. 

Honestly I’m not worried about Hgen at all. It’s going to make me money over these next 12 months, total non-issue for me. 

I think 1.5 is a pipe dream.  I was looking at that last time.
We will see.  It depends on how much time passes before we get some good news. If the Phillipines goes dry and its another 4 months or so before the trial ends (and no HIV) then I think it can get down that low.

But like I said, I missed this run by holding out, I thought about it at 2.20 for sure
You didn’t miss a thing. It’s gonna crash hard tomorrow.  

Last edited by a moderator:
NP or his cronies or someone close to this company has to be buying and selling this thing based on the PR activity alone.

If not, this guy is seriously the biggest dumb-### of all time.

NP or his cronies or someone close to this company has to be buying and selling this thing based on the PR activity alone.

For sure, someone in NP's orbit is making money and likely giving back to the boss.

I hope he’s smart enough to be doing that, otherwise there is absolutely zero explanation other then complete and utter incompetence.  

I can’t believe I’m rooting for the crook angle. 

Its easy to say from the sidelines but I'd like to think I would have gotten out before this CC.  I have traded in and out of this and made money.  Its the only way to make money
I put all my previous CYDY money into HGEN and am waiting for the EAU to cash some out. When I do I will put some money back into CYDY and play the $2 buy/$4 sell game. As many of the people in this thread know that's the way to make money on this stock. NP will continue to pump and distort until he's out of money or the job or maybe the SEC steps in. Knowing NP is like playing your man in poker and not the cards.

Its amazing that people still buy into CYDY long term. I believe it possible that the company has paid shills on the message boards along with company sponsored financial articles. I think it possible that Manhoob who is supposed to be a legit science guy recognized that the HIV trial was flawed and that there was no way that the BLA would be approved and that another trial would be needed. Manhoob was lauded by NP as the HIV savior, my guess is he resigned. I also opine that the Philippine efforts may be a desperate attempt to dump CYDY's LL stockpile.

Anyway good fortune to the people here, I continue to follow CYDY and stay current on this board's thoughts.

I put all my previous CYDY money into HGEN and am waiting for the EAU to cash some out. When I do I will put some money back into CYDY and play the $2 buy/$4 sell game. As many of the people in this thread know that's the way to make money on this stock. NP will continue to pump and distort until he's out of money or the job or maybe the SEC steps in. Knowing NP is like playing your man in poker and not the cards.

Its amazing that people still buy into CYDY long term. I believe it possible that the company has paid shills on the message boards along with company sponsored financial articles. I think it possible that Manhoob who is supposed to be a legit science guy recognized that the HIV trial was flawed and that there was no way that the BLA would be approved and that another trial would be needed. Manhoob was lauded by NP as the HIV savior, my guess is he resigned. I also opine that the Philippine efforts may be a desperate attempt to dump CYDY's LL stockpile.

Anyway good fortune to the people here, I continue to follow CYDY and stay current on this board's thoughts.
Good post, we are on the same page here for sure

No one is betting on NP or cydy, the long term players are betting on the drug itself 

Probably going to be another stretch of 'down 5-10% a day' every day for like 2-3 weeks tho
NP is going to have to address the BLA in two weeks, or so he promised in the CC yesterday.  I can't imagine that's going to be positive news so if another conference call in two weeks and no positive movement anywhere else, there will be another leg down.

What are their theories?
FDA is pure evil and they should all be charged with murder, Nader is a genius, that conference call yesterday was 100% perfect, revenue is coming in the next few weeks, EUAs everywhere. Just totally separated from reality. 

FDA is pure evil and they should all be charged with murder, Nader is a genius, that conference call yesterday was 100% perfect, revenue is coming in the next few weeks, EUAs everywhere. Just totally separated from reality. 
Reddit, too. 

Tried to sell 1000 shares premarket at $3.30 but it never hit. Dumped them at $3.20 this morning and will buy them back at $2.20 next week. I'm shocked the share price did not drop more, frankly.

Tried to sell 1000 shares premarket at $3.30 but it never hit. Dumped them at $3.20 this morning and will buy them back at $2.20 next week. I'm shocked the share price did not drop more, frankly.
It doesn't trade premarket.  Any trades you see pre/post are market makers balancing or adjusting.

This is exactly it.  It's almost has the feel of a cult.  I would say they were paid pumpers, but it seems to go beyond that.  

I believe that the drug has potential but the long term play is getting extremely risky with this team.
I've heard people saying that they believe in the drug and not NP. Where does that belief come from? As I understand it LL has been around for 15-16 years and I am unaware of any proven or commercial use.

I've heard people saying that they believe in the drug and not NP. Where does that belief come from? As I understand it LL has been around for 15-16 years and I am unaware of any proven or commercial use.
Yeah, this is what keeps hanging me up and why I got out of RLFTF. You have these drugs that have been around awhile but have never really had any commercial success at all. 

And now they are taking a swing at another possible use but more than likely there is nothing there.  I need to mitigate my losses on this one. I took some profits out of it, but I'm going to end up losing money on this one because I got in so much later than most.

I had an opportunity to cash out in the green a few months ago and I should have taken it. Now it's just a matter of when. At some point I'm just going to take the loss and use that loss to offset some gains somewhere else for 2021.

This thing is a turd.

Yeah, this is what keeps hanging me up and why I got out of RLFTF. You have these drugs that have been around awhile but have never really had any commercial success at all. 

And now they are taking a swing at another possible use but more than likely there is nothing there.  I need to mitigate my losses on this one. I took some profits out of it, but I'm going to end up losing money on this one because I got in so much later than most.

I had an opportunity to cash out in the green a few months ago and I should have taken it. Now it's just a matter of when. At some point I'm just going to take the loss and use that loss to offset some gains somewhere else for 2021.

This thing is a turd.
I think it works great for HIV.  Don't they still have people using this after 3 or 4 years?

This thing is a turd.
Definitely my strategy is to hold this till 12/31 and if I need to take losses for tax reasons do it then. No reason to sell before that and I’m not holding this into 2022. Tired of this guy. 

Otto Yang, Bruce Patterson, Harish Seethmranju

There are highly credentialed doctors that have stood by it.  Maybe we don't completely know all their motivations but its hard to believe that they would be backing something they didn't think worked.

I have no idea what happened with Reddit... there was nothing going on that subreddit for, like, years? Then all of a sudden, 300+ new accounts all with names like "cydylover" or "NPforNobelPrize" show up and flood the place in a span of 2 days.
When GME first broke out, it was the talk on all the boards.  Every yahoo on yahoo, investorshub and investorshangout thought reddit was some magical formula that they could duplicate the same interest with CYDY.

That hasn't happened but what  finally dawned on these idiots is that the format on investorshub and hangout should have been retired in 1995.  Some of those people rightly do prefer Reddit at this point.

Hello, it's a wonderful drug!  It does amazing things.  A lot of very smart people think it's a great drug.

Why would you even say that?? Only ugly and stupid people think that.

Otto Yang, Bruce Patterson, Harish Seethmranju

There are highly credentialed doctors that have stood by it.  Maybe we don't completely know all their motivations but its hard to believe that they would be backing something they didn't think worked.
Don’t forget the rantes are panties guy. 

That’s when I knew I had made a mistake 

Users who are viewing this thread