***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

34 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

I would love to see some of those names read in court 🤣

Your honor, the prosecution calls [checks notes]...Leronlimab F Me Daddy?

• Laughing 6
5 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Of course, that doesn't mean that this CYDY group isnt a little extra special though

As I say about marriage.  It’s about finding the crazy you can live with because we’re all nuts. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Capella said:

Your honor, the prosecution calls [checks notes]...Leronlimab F Me Daddy?

We see your F Me Daddy and raise you BBalls-N-CowTown.

6 hours ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Hello, it's a wonderful drug!  It does amazing things.  A lot of very smart people think it's a great drug.

Why would you even say that?? Only ugly and stupid people think that.

Posts like this are why I will be buying CYDY again in the future.

And um, the last three credible witnesses:

• Bourbon_on_my_cornflakes
  • u/Forsaken-Broccoli-63
  • Evil Rabbit

Will conclude by providing evidence about true malfeasance and skulduggery at CYDY.

Edited by Dave RL
whatever
1 minute ago, unckeyherb said:

Similar post on Ihub.  Can we assume they are jockeying to get NP out?

Will never happen. That guy would burn the building down before he relinquishes control. 

18 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Will never happen. That guy would burn the building down before he relinquishes control. 

Does he have a choice? Board can push him. 

God I hope this happens. 

Just now, ChiefD said:

He may not have a choice.  It's the BOD's decision.  

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Leronlimab is good with burn victims, should everyone not be able to get out of the building.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steeler said:

Leronlimab is good with burn victims, should everyone not be able to get out of the building.

It also treats bruised ego‘s (and obviously cancer, skinned knees, bee allergies, near sightedness, far sightedness, obesity, hurt feelings, love sickness, boredom, slow reflexes and of course coronavirus’s) so NP can take a dose or two on the way out to help ease the pain.  

• Laughing 3
27 minutes ago, chet said:

He may not have a choice.  It's the BOD's decision.  

As with anything CYDY, the news looks great but results 🤷‍♂️

50 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Similar post on Ihub.  Can we assume they are jockeying to get NP out?

ETA: I’d expect that move alone would push the stock price up by $1

How defeating would it be to see a stock go up 30% because you got fired. 

1 hour ago, chet said:

I will say if that last Conference Call wasn’t the straw that broke the camels back with the board I’m seriously going to start questioning the BOD and their management.  NP is no longer to blame if they’re allowing it to continue.  

• Like 1

The son of the former president of the Philippines confirmed that he was treated with LL and came off a ventilator within a day.  He's still in the hospital.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, chet said:

The son of the former president of the Philippines confirmed that he was treated with LL and came off a ventilator within a day.  He's still in the hospital.

Such a damn yo-yo. If this is true, and it seems to be, it will be interesting how CYDY uses this info and what the stock action is on Monday. 

32 minutes ago, chet said:

Literally cannot wait to see how they write this PR. 

21 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

PR: Drug works... BOOM! :micdrop:

As bad as that is I'm assuming their PR will be worse

You think those are bad just wait until the conference call.  

• Laughing 2
1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Such a damn yo-yo. If this is true, and it seems to be, it will be interesting how CYDY uses this info and what the stock action is on Monday. 

Down 14%.  Just because.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chet said:

Even if this is true, and I assume it is, will the Philippines do anything with the drug without fda approval? I thought they wouldn’t do anything without it?

6 minutes ago, Capella said:

Even if this is true, and I assume it is, will the Philippines do anything with the drug without fda approval? I thought they wouldn’t do anything without it?

Dunno but I am hearing a PR is coming Monday!

busy day so trying to catch up checking cydy on yahoo....

Will be right back...

Thank you for your patience.

Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue.

Hmmmm.......

4 hours ago, chet said:

Appears the son of the former pres announced that his dad got LL.  
https://www.facebook.com/jinggoy.estrada.14661/posts/1076306802893234

#5 as of 1pm

MEDICAL BULLETIN OF FMR. PRES. JOSEPH EJERCITO ESTRADA:

We are extremely happy to announce that my father has now been removed from ventilator support although he continues to require high flow oxygenation.

While we thank his doctors for their excellent care, we give all the credit to Our Lord Almighty and enjoin everyone to continue praying for my father.

We still have a long way to go before he is completely out of danger and we hope that he continues to fight with his usual tenacity as only Erap can.

Thank you again for all your love, support and prayers.

--------------------

JE Estrada

Jennifer Burke

yes he was administered of leronlimab

BreezeWoodAcres on Ihub seems to think there is going to be some big movement in price this week:

"Multiple shots on goal tomorrow plus 10Q. Could be large swings in price. This week is stacked with catalysts so it’s gonna be really wild. FUD will increase as we get closer to finding out some truths in Philippines. Also IO on Wednesday with Canada where they are on lockdown."

20 minutes ago, Capella said:

Can’t wait to see what this insane PR says tomorrow morning. 

Let’s write it now.... here’s some highlights someone else can fill in the filler.

”in communication with FDA”  “we are very optimistic”  “2 weeks”  “very in encouraging conversations with the Philippines”  “very encouraging communications with Canada, Brazil, all of Europe, Russia, Iceland, Greenland, basically any land, heaven, hell and the lost tribe of Indigo”  “new trial for foot odor expected to start soon”  “graying hair study expected to fill next week”  “approval expected in 48hrs” “new loan from Bobby on 48th street approved with favorable terms”  “conference called scheduled for the next 27 days every 6 hours with press release’s in between”  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, unckeyherb said:

No PR today, kind of surprised.  I think it pops a little today at the open then slowly trickles down to even.

I am honestly a little shocked. 

2 minutes ago, Capella said:

I am honestly a little shocked. 

Yes.  The news out of the Philippines seems like the exact kind of anecdotal evidence that NP would be touting as proof of efficacy.  That we didn't get an email at 6 am today is...shocking.