What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Yes.  The news out of the Philippines seems like the exact kind of anecdotal evidence that NP would be touting as proof of efficacy.  That we didn't get an email at 6 am today is...shocking.
He loves that kind of ####! He’s talked about his mother in law or aunt or whatever she is on every conference call for 9 months. 

This may be the longest stretch that I have not seen a CYDY post. Middle of page 2, last post Monday at 2pm. I understand why, but damn.

Without constant PR's and with the likelihood of an EUA not even being discussed much anymore, I think this will drift down around .10 per day for the next week.

Without constant PR's and with the likelihood of an EUA not even being discussed much anymore, I think this will drift down around .10 per day for the next week.
At some point, they have to give an update on the BLA too.  Nader said that they would do that in 1-2 weeks at the last CC.  

Bottom line, that's gonna be bad news as they aren't close to having it complete.  

It is like no one even cares about this anymore though and I'm not just talking about here, no mention on any of the boards about HIV really.  This was supposed to be their guaranteed money maker and it's very possible they will need to do another trial.

I don't think we are that close to the low yet but you can all take that with a grain of salt if you want. I'm obviously not in this stock at this point.

Think this is going to drift down closer to 2.25 by the end of the week.  At which point I'll buy more.
I'm looking to load up in the low 2's as well.  My only concern would be the announcement of the FDA denying the EUA application.  I believe they would have to announce this as it is a material event.  That could cause a downward spike.

I'm looking to load up in the low 2's as well.  My only concern would be the announcement of the FDA denying the EUA application.  I believe they would have to announce this as it is a material event.  That could cause a downward spike.
Call me crazy but still looking for entry at $1.60.  Willing to wait a while.  It will be tempting in the $2.10 range though

Call me crazy but still looking for entry at $1.60.  Willing to wait a while.  It will be tempting in the $2.10 range though
I'm with you.  I will hold off on buying until they announce an EUA rejection or NP admits that he only sent a request for information regarding the EUA for CD12 and the FDA told him he needed to proceed with CD16.  If the stock is in the 2.25 range, this could cause it to briefly dip into prime purchasing range.

And dropped 2 minutes before the market opened.  Getting tricky.
Yeah, I was picturing Nader clapping in glee saying, “Put it out right before the open so no one has a chance to understand it before the stock trades!!!”

Another prime example that this clown has no clue what he’s doing. He has to go. 

Yeah, I was picturing Nader clapping in glee saying, “Put it out right before the open so no one has a chance to understand it before the stock trades!!!”

Another prime example that this clown has no clue what he’s doing. He has to go. 
Or he knows the drugs a bust/long shot and is doing his best to keep the company alive. 

Or he knows the drugs a bust/long shot and is doing his best to keep the company alive. 
I suspect he knows that any Covid plays are most-likely 3 months out and are dependent on the next trial.  We can probably expect to see 1 or 2 of these PR's per week for the next while to try and keep the stock price close to $3. 

I am going to try and ride the next one up.

I just bought into HGEN at $14.78.  They were at $13 before the news that they hit their primary.  It seems to me that this should be low risk, with the opportunity of a double up on an EUA.

But I have been wrong plenty of times...

I just bought into HGEN at $14.78.  They were at $13 before the news that they hit their primary.  It seems to me that this should be low risk, with the opportunity of a double up on an EUA.

I bought a bunch at 21 thinking pretty much the exact same.  But I’m also bought a fair amount of GME at 252 so I’m pretty much the dumbest MF’er here.  

I agree with you.  I bought some $17.50 calls out until August, if I don't cash good on them, then this stock sucks.  I think I will.

I am with you guys. Sold some doge coin. Bought Hgen for 17.24 last week and bought more today at 14.90. Good luck. What is this other stock you guys are talking about and what does it trade under?

I agree with you.  I bought some $17.50 calls out until August, if I don't cash good on them, then this stock sucks.  I think I will.
I've never done an option but this makes sense to me.  You are controlling 100 shares per contract for ~$400 (I checked yahoo finance for the price) instead of buying the 100 shares for ~$1500.  Stock price has to be above $21.50 by Aug for you to make a profit... so basically you are betting they get EUA by then.  Do I have all that right?

Fauci mentioned the HGEN drug in House testimony yesterday. Bottom of page 7. Seems like a big positive to me. 

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/VC/VC00/20210415/111426/HHRG-117-VC00-Wstate-FauciMDA-20210415.pdf
Yet it dropped 5%.  While CYDY went up on rehashed news from 3 months ago.  

If Fauci mentioned it, then I am quite confident an EUA is in the bag.  Although with the way things are going, who knows what that means to the stock price.  Very strange stock reactions lately.

Yet it dropped 5%.  While CYDY went up on rehashed news from 3 months ago.  

If Fauci mentioned it, then I am quite confident an EUA is in the bag.  Although with the way things are going, who knows what that means to the stock price.  Very strange stock reactions lately.
We’re all just gambling here. I love the odds on Hgen so I’ll keep adding. Doesn’t mean I can’t lose. 

I've never done an option but this makes sense to me.  You are controlling 100 shares per contract for ~$400 (I checked yahoo finance for the price) instead of buying the 100 shares for ~$1500.  Stock price has to be above $21.50 by Aug for you to make a profit... so basically you are betting they get EUA by then.  Do I have all that right?
Yep, exactly

The Shorts look like they have completely left CYDY.  It's only being shorted on 5.5% of the float whereas HGEN is closer to 16%.
Think it was easy to hit HGEN since people know it’s a month or two after the results to get the EUA approval. I’m just guessing there but it makes sense to me. I’m grateful though as I’ve loaded up. If it doesn’t work out, I still love the odds. All I can ask for. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shorts look like they have completely left CYDY.  It's only being shorted on 5.5% of the float whereas HGEN is closer to 16%.
Coincidence that jet sold a bunch at four and bought back lower? I think not. I think the rat among us has been sniffed out as a Shorty

Users who are viewing this thread