What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Yahoo bored is all spun up about something but I can’t really tell what it is. Maybe Chet knows. 
IH is too.  4/21 keeps getting put out there as an important date. One of the guys over there who is more right then wrong in is posts (that and 5 bucks will get you a coffee) is pimping the 21st hard.  

dkp993 said:
Couldn’t really discern. You know how these theory’s go... shorts due, heard word of approval, etc etc etc.  I tune out 95% of that but this dude has some credibility based on previous predictions.  
:shrug:  I guess we’ll find out when nothing happens on the 21st. 

dkp993 said:
Couldn’t really discern. You know how these theory’s go... shorts due, heard word of approval, etc etc etc.  I tune out 95% of that but this dude has some credibility based on previous predictions.  
Assume you’re talking about Breezewood.  What is he saying?

Assume you’re talking about Breezewood.  What is he saying?
I am. For a week or 10 days he’s been saying 4/21 is an inflection point. You know his posts are scattershot so it’s not easy to discern. But he’s been hot on that date for a while.  

So tomorrow is the BreezeWood-of-Ihub-Fame-prophecized "big news drop" day.  Any predictions as to what it could be?  Seems clear that there's no EUA on the horizon.  

Has that guy actually been proven to be reliable? I believe Chet or some somebody else linked something to him a few weeks/months ago and it ended up being a dud. 
Apparently it has something to do with shorts having their borrowed shares recalled. Personally, I think he's grasping for straws.

Has that guy actually been proven to be reliable? I believe Chet or some somebody else linked something to him a few weeks/months ago and it ended up being a dud. 
I think it's like the gambling touts that send half their subscribers one pick, and the other half the opposite, and then for those that got the right call, give half another pick, the other half the opposite... and repeat until you've been right 5 times in a row, and those guys think you're a genius.

I think it's like the gambling touts that send half their subscribers one pick, and the other half the opposite, and then for those that got the right call, give half another pick, the other half the opposite... and repeat until you've been right 5 times in a row, and those guys think you're a genius.
I don’t think anyone here is calling that dude a genius. In fact those that mention him, myself being one, talk about taking it all with a grain of salt. He only get mentioned because as among the sea of wackadoodles he’s seems to be a little less wackadoodle.  

I don’t think anyone here is calling that dude a genius. In fact those that mention him, myself being one, talk about taking it all with a grain of salt. He only get mentioned because as among the sea of wackadoodles he’s seems to be a little less wackadoodle.  
Hey it at least gives me something to look at tomorrow. 

Exactly. As I’m either hitting a home run or going down with the ship the day to day swings don’t mean much.  So at least my ears will perk up a bit tomorrow.  Though I’m quite sure we all know how it will play out. 

Exactly. As I’m either hitting a home run or going down with the ship the day to day swings don’t mean much.  So at least my ears will perk up a bit tomorrow.  Though I’m quite sure we all know how it will play out. 
I'm prepared to be disappointed as usual. The day that my disappointment turns joy - watch out!

Capella said:

ex-ghost said:
I'm prepared to be disappointed as usual. The day that my disappointment turns joy - watch out!
So when #4/21 hits and we're all @chet level rich tomorrow what's your first purchase?  Chet can you hook me up with a 812 allocation, I know those Ferrari dealer are awful picky about first time Ferrari buyers.....  

unckeyherb said:
So tomorrow is the BreezeWood-of-Ihub-Fame-prophecized "big news drop" day.  Any predictions as to what it could be?  Seems clear that there's no EUA on the horizon.  
Anyone check in with Breezey today?

Users who are viewing this thread