Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

2 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

If the investor was BofA or somebody, they’d mention them in the press release, right? Not so much when it’s Louie’s Convertible Notes and Guns

Lol yea I’m pretty sure they’d mention it Chase or something was behind the loan 

Isn't the cool beens guy from India?  Or he has ties there?  Wonder if he thinks about reaching out to the medical community there about the wonder drug.  The conditions in that country are dire and getting worse by the day.

56 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

We are officially into the slow slide with no news. I feel another proactive video or silly PR coming....

You mean the son of the ex president of the Phillipines saying leronlimab is a wonder drug, didn't move the needle?

Im so skeptical these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they paid for that promotion.  This was a regime that loved a good bribe.

Put up or shut up Nader.  Stop with the leronlimab makes people walk on water BS, show some results to a larger population and Im on board.

31 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

You mean the son of the ex president of the Phillipines saying leronlimab is a wonder drug, didn't move the needle?

Im so skeptical these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they paid for that promotion.  This was a regime that loved a good bribe.

Put up or shut up Nader.  Stop with the leronlimab makes people walk on water BS, show some results to a larger population and Im on board.

Not looking good at this point for Covid.  Still a long term hold for many.  I still believe the drug works for Covid.  Specifically for the patients on deaths door.  Unfortunately, it's not looking like science will win out over horrific management.  I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Not looking good at this point for Covid.  Still a long term hold for many.  I still believe the drug works for Covid.  Specifically for the patients on deaths door.  Unfortunately, it's not looking like science will win out over horrific management.  I hope I'm wrong.

Is it looking good for HIV?

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Is it looking good for HIV?

It sounds like it works.  People have been using it for years.  But management can't get their #### together to complete the BLA.

When they mentioned pivoting towards being an Oncology company in the last CC, that should have set some red flags for anyone who is in this short term.

50 minutes ago, Capella said:

:lmao: going to 20 off this 

It better.  That’s the only way I’ll cover my GME and now MNMD (MMEDF) beatings.  Apparently I’m a FOMO sucker, something I didn’t learn until I started buying stock

• Laughing 1

19 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

It better.  That’s the only way I’ll cover my GME and now MNMD (MMEDF) beatings.  Apparently I’m a FOMO sucker, something I didn’t learn until I started buying stock

MNMD is capable of a run that being said, it's not one I plan on holding onto that long.  Was in it purely for a trade and missed an exit today at around $5.60

If it gets to that level again, I'll probably be bailing and reloading when it inevitably drops.  

If you are holding, I wouldn't have much expectation of a big gain anytime soon.  This is a two year hold if you are thinking long

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

MNMD is capable of a run that being said, it's not one I plan on holding onto that long.  Was in it purely for a trade and missed an exit today at around $5.60

If it gets to that level again, I'll probably be bailing and reloading when it inevitably drops.  

I did too.  By the time I checked it was back down to my entry point, then proceed to take a dump...

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

I did too.  By the time I checked it was back down to my entry point, then proceed to take a dump...

I think it will be like CYDY and have some exciting runs around promising future news and then flatten out again, rinse and repeat.  If holding long, its at least a two year hold though

9 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I don't think this moves the needle.  I'm getting a feeling of resignation even from some of the cultists on the Yahoo boards.  

Oh I agree. It was a joke. 
my posts before it: 

We are officially into the slow slide with no news. I feel another proactive video or silly PR coming....

Edited by ex-ghost

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Ah so that’s what has the yahoo board in a tizzy. I saw some reference to a video but when you go there, it’s just thousands of gifs of a rocket taking off. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

I don't know what to make of this anymore.  Not sure how trustworthy Dr Randy is and if this is just more thinly disguised paid promotions coming from NP.

The Estrada news seems good if accurate, so there is that.

The things that bother me the most is that there are countries that are literally dying for a drug that works and this doesn't seem to have any serious traction.

The US Govt could have helped them get over the finish line but seems to have no interest in getting behind this drug and helping with any funding.  Why?  This could be a mutually beneficial partnership and its literally being ignored.  It just smells fishy to me, not sure NP can be trusted.

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I don't know what to make of this anymore.  Not sure how trustworthy Dr Randy is and if this is just more thinly disguised paid promotions coming from NP.

The Estrada news seems good if accurate, so there is that.

The things that bother me the most is that there are countries that are literally dying for a drug that works and this doesn't seem to have any serious traction.

The US Govt could have helped them get over the finish line but seems to have no interest in getting behind this drug and helping with any funding.  Why?  This could be a mutually beneficial partnership and its literally being ignored.  It just smells fishy to me, not sure NP can be trusted.

NP is not trustworthy but the drug works.

Just now, chet said:

NP is not trustworthy but the drug works.

If it works, I don't understand how it can be ignored when countries are so desperate.  Something is not adding up here.  Why aren't any governments trying to help get this over the finish line?  They need it as badly as NP does.

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

If it works, I don't understand how it can be ignored when countries are so desperate.  Something is not adding up here.  Why aren't any governments trying to help get this over the finish line?  They need it as badly as NP does.

They keep screwing up how they design the trials so they can’t prove it to the level needed. 

Just now, Dwayne Hoover said:

Watch the vid I just posted.  It appears the Phillippines is working to get an EUA.  It has a CSP which allows for drug for 100 patients to be stocked at any hospital there.

NP is the issue--he has no credibility but the drug works.

1 minute ago, Capella said:

They keep screwing up how they design the trials so they can’t prove it to the level needed. 

I guess, it's still hard for me to understand how this diamond in the rough is just constantly overlooked.  

I feel like its been looked into plenty and for whatever reason it has been passed up on.  Its not good.  Under normal circumstances, maybe that would be understandable but in the middle of a pandemic, it should be getting plenty of scrutiny.

Where are the BP partners too?  Nothing there either.

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I guess, it's still hard for me to understand how this diamond in the rough is just constantly overlooked.  

I feel like its been looked into plenty and for whatever reason it has been passed up on.  Its not good.  Under normal circumstances, maybe that would be understandable but in the middle of a pandemic, it should be getting plenty of scrutiny.

Where are the BP partners too?  Nothing there either.

Nader is extremely toxic. :shrug: