Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I guess, it's still hard for me to understand how this diamond in the rough is just constantly overlooked.  

I feel like its been looked into plenty and for whatever reason it has been passed up on.  Its not good.  Under normal circumstances, maybe that would be understandable but in the middle of a pandemic, it should be getting plenty of scrutiny.

Where are the BP partners too?  Nothing there either.

Nader is extremely toxic. :shrug: 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Told my wife I was about to buy some more and she said that’s what I’ll get to keep in the divorce proceedings 😂😂😭😭😤

17 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I guess, it's still hard for me to understand how this diamond in the rough is just constantly overlooked.  

I feel like its been looked into plenty and for whatever reason it has been passed up on.  Its not good.  Under normal circumstances, maybe that would be understandable but in the middle of a pandemic, it should be getting plenty of scrutiny.

Where are the BP partners too?  Nothing there either.

CYDY turned down an invite from Gilead to do a study with Remdesivir IIRC.  Another Heisman handoff from NP.

How come the board can't get NP out of his position?  There should be enough pressure and reasons coming from serious investors to make that happen by now.

It is 100% clear that he's in over his head.  If he is really sitting on a wonder drug, he has done a terrible job.  Of course, conversely he's done a great job if its not really that helpful.

4 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

How come the board can't get NP out of his position?  There should be enough pressure and reasons coming from serious investors to make that happen by now.

It is 100% clear that he's in over his head.  If he is really sitting on a wonder drug, he has done a terrible job.  Of course, conversely he's done a great job if its not really that helpful.

That's the scary part.  But I just keep going back to the Patterson Ted-Talk.  And the other doctors that loved it.  Unless LL fluked its way into some good anecdotal results, it seems like it works on the worse of the worse patients.  

But anecdotal is not good enough for an EUA.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Capella said:

Nader is extremely toxic. :shrug: 

One year ago today he sold 85% of his shares at $3.25.  He later claimed that he did it to help with a company payment owed to a vendor.  At that time we didn't know how shady the guy was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This is where I’m at. I posted about a month ago that at this point in my opinion it’s the boards fault. Everybody on the planet knows of NP incompetence. How the board can allow it to continue is mine boggling and this all lays at their feet now.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

One year ago today he sold 85% of his shares at $3.25.  He later claimed that he did it to help with a company payment owed to a vendor.  At that time we didn't know how shady the guy was.

Yep, that was complete BS.  

14 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

I heard a rumor that Cytodyn sold a 100 doses of Leronlimab in the Philippines for 400 coconuts.  

[rocket launch gif]

1 hour ago, IC FBGCav said:

I heard a rumor that Cytodyn sold a 100 doses of Leronlimab in the Philippines for 400 coconuts.  

Well technically it was... they applied for the right to ask if they could possibly sell LL at some point in the future. For that they paid 400 coconuts.  So clearly it’s a done deal! (in 2 weeks)  

• Laughing 3
36 minutes ago, Capella said:

Unloaded some more of this today to buy Hgen on the dip. So so tired of this company. 

So traded 1 stock that makes zero sense in how it acts for another stock that makes zero sense in how it acts.  Makes sense. 😉.  You interested in a magic mushroom stock that make no sense?  

6 hours ago, dkp993 said:

So traded 1 stock that makes zero sense in how it acts for another stock that makes zero sense in how it acts.  Makes sense. 😉.  You interested in a magic mushroom stock that make no sense?  

I think he already has a full Amzn position.

• Laughing 3
2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I think he already has a full Amzn position.

As one of the few who buys into stock that uplists yet somehow loses 40% I’d gladly take some semi flat Amzn.  

9 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Lol man there is absolutely no comparing the two management teams and HGEN has reported excellent results. Nothing is a slam dunk but I’m like a million times more confident in Hgen than cydy. 

2 minutes ago, Capella said:

Lol man there is absolutely no comparing the two management teams and HGEN has reported excellent results. Nothing is a slam dunk but I’m like a million times more confident in Hgen than cydy. 

1000% agree.  Yet some how HGEN is red far more often then it’s green.  Goes back to my “makes zero sense” stock statement.  

5 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

1000% agree.  Yet some how HGEN is red far more often then it’s green.  Goes back to my “makes zero sense” stock statement.  

Think it was green like 7 out of the last 8 days before today, but yea before that after the results it was weird. 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Think it was green like 7 out of the last 8 days before today, but yea before that after the results it was weird. 

Like a few of us here I’m in with both so 🤞.  

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Like a few of us here I’m in with both so 🤞.  

Yea a few months ago I reorganized and made it 50/50 but now it’s 75/25 Hgen for me. 

5 minutes ago, Capella said:

Yea a few months ago I reorganized and made it 50/50 but now it’s 75/25 Hgen for me. 

Nice.  Probably a good ratio.  
Yeah I’m “free rolling” my 2000 shares of cydy. And am in for a 100 shares of HGEN at just under 18.  

• Like 1
On 5/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, Capella said:

Unloaded some more of this today to buy Hgen on the dip. So so tired of this company. 

I did too.  Sold 3800 CYDY all went to HGEN.

2 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

I did too.  Sold 3800 CYDY all went to HGEN.

Taking everything I have to just not go all-in on Hgen and zero out cydy. 

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Pre-hours usually kicks my butt.  Should have dumped more in on HGEN when it was down 10% this morning.  By the time I looked it was back and even up for a while.

Yep, cydy is just so shady.  Nadar's con ability has me stuck in.

17 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Pre-hours usually kicks my butt.  Should have dumped more in on HGEN when it was down 10% this morning.  By the time I looked it was back and even up for a while.

Couldn’t be shorted today so maybe you’ll have a crack at it tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Capella said:

Yeah I’m really struggling with this decision too. The shares I have left I’ve had for 18 months or so so the tax on the gains is right too.  But the thing holding me back is the thought that the day after I sell something like the Philippines breaks and it runs to 8 or 10.  So here I sit and wait.  But it’s getting tougher too day by day.  

Posted (edited)

I'll tell you what guys - I'll take one for the team.

I'm so tired of this thing I'm ready to sell it at a loss and move on. As we all know I got in late. The next day it goes up green I will sell and let you know.

It will then skyrocket and you guys can all make a ton more dough. All I ask in return is you send me a 6 pack of a local brew or a bag of beef jerky.

Edited by ChiefD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Yeah I’m really struggling with this decision too. The shares I have left I’ve had for 18 months or so so the tax on the gains is right too.  But the thing holding me back is the thought that the day after I sell something like the Philippines breaks and it runs to 8 or 10.  So here I sit and wait.  But it’s getting tougher too day by day.  

Yea but how long have we been thinking that for? 8 months? What are the odds the Philippines allows it while the US FDA won’t? In my opinion that is certainly less likely of an event than the FDA granting an EUA for HGEN. 

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Capella said:

Yea but how long have we been thinking that for? 8 months? What are the odds the Philippines allows it while the US FDA won’t? In my opinion that is certainly less likely of an event than the FDA granting an EUA for HGEN. 

Good points. I’ve been pretty long on this for a while. Because I believe in the drug. Was pretty committed to holding until a few weeks ago.  The zealots are so strong with CYDY I feel like even the smallest good news will pop the spike.  Unfortunately that’s looking more and more unlikely with NP at the wheel.  

Edited by dkp993
3 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Good points. I’ve been pretty long on this for a while. Because I believe in the drug. Was pretty committed to holding until a few weeks ago.  The zealots are so strong with CYDY I feel like even the smallest good news will pop the spike.  Unfortunately that’s looking more and more unlikely with NP at the wheel.  

My biggest concern is if Nadar leaves the helm the proof that the drug being effective in narrow subsets comes to light.

23 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

My biggest concern is if Nadar leaves the helm the proof that the drug being effective in narrow subsets comes to light.

Can’t we just jump back on the ride with amazing news though? It’s not going to go from 3 to 25 overnight or anything. 

Can’t we just jump back on the ride with amazing news though? It’s not going to go from 3 to 25 overnight or anything. 

It can but buy 2 dollars sell 4 should be a thing for a year or more.  Holding this around 3 is a nightmare.

12 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

It can but buy 2 dollars sell 4 should be a thing for a year or more.  Holding this around 3 is a nightmare.

You having that nightmare in the CYDY purchased cabin?

• Laughing 1
31 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

You having that nightmare in the CYDY purchased cabin?

I definitely am not but with every upside there is a downside.  I put all my CYDY cash out into OKE.  When I had to sell to get cash it was all in OKE what I used.  Wait 6 months, a lot more money, not cabin.  Got cabin I wanted.

Ty chet.  Feel extremely fortunate while at the same time recognizing how I could have maximize things.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Tomorrow seems to be setting up for a real crapshow.   

Sometimes you have something that you are excited about for the CC, tomorrow the cupboard looks bare.

Seems like a lot of bad news could get dropped.  Nader needs to set realistic expectations around the BLA. 

Also are they launching a new trial in the USA for the subset or not? 

Longhaulers needs a phase 3 right? 

Phillpines not moving quickly and probably won't if US FDA has not approved.

Could this be the CC that drops it into the low 2s again?

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
6 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Tomorrow seems to be setting up for a real crapshow.   

Sometimes you have something that you are excited about for the CC, tomorrow the cupboard looks bare.

Seems like a lot of bad news could get dropped.  Nader needs to set realistic expectations around the BLA. 

Also are they launching a new trial in the USA for the subset or not? 

Longhaulers needs a phase 3 right? 

Phillpines not moving quickly and probably won't if US FDA has not approved.

Could this be the CC that drops it into the low 2s again?

What ends up lower tomorrow, CYDY or the magic mushroom stock that recently unlisted?

4 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

Yep, cydy is just so shady.  Nadar's con ability has me stuck in.

His con ability is the main thing that has kept this boat floating.

Without his BS the drug would have been dead years ago.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

What ends up lower tomorrow, CYDY or the magic mushroom stock that recently unlisted?

CYDY is heading to low 2s for sure.  Maybe not tomorrow but give it a month.

I'm not making any short term predictions on Mindmed.  Would I be surprised if it tested low 2s again?  to be honest, no, it could happen.  I'd probably buy more at that point if it does though.

No matter what you are going need to have some patience with it.  If you don't want to hold for long then wait for it's next run and then sell it.  It's definitely going to have runs on some short term good news.  Can't predict when but guarantee there are a few runs this year.  Otherwise, just hold it for 2-3 years and wait for regulations to change.  I really think they will get an opportunity to have product in the USA and Canada at some point.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
5 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I'm not making any short term predictions on Mindmed.  Would I be surprised if it tested low 2s again?  to be honest, no, it could happen.  I'd probably buy more at that point if it does though.

No matter what you are going need to have some patience with it.  If you don't want to hold for long then wait for it's next run and then sell it.  It's definitely going to have runs on some short term good news.  Can't predict when but guarantee there are a few runs this year.  Otherwise, just hold it for 2-3 years and wait for regulations to change.  I really think they will get an opportunity to have product in the USA and Canada at some point.

Just bustin’ your chops brother.  It’s all good. 

Just now, dkp993 said:

Just bustin’ your chops brother.  It’s all good. 

I didn't get out either.  I planned to sell all of what I had and reload again at a better price but got a bit greedy and now I still have all of it.

I really believe it will be a pretty tradeable one though, its been moving all over the place.  We will get another chance before too long.   It should ebb and flow between some pops on good news followed by no news or setbacks. 

26 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

It's actually headed to Zero.  They've got a ton of LL on the shelf and nothing to do with it.  Loans will have to be paid.  Won't be long and you'll see further dilution.