***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Told my wife I was about to buy some more and she said that’s what I’ll get to keep in the divorce proceedings 😂😂😭😭😤

As bad as management is, if the drug was a game changer, it would be being sold.

Show me a situation where a company had a great drug and was ignored by 99% of the medical community and then made commercial.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

As bad as management is, if the drug was a game changer, it would be being sold.

Show me a situation where a company had a great drug and was ignored by 99% of the medical community and then made commercial.

Well that's the bigger issue right? This is where I land right now.  We here that the drug works, that its a miracle drug but from what is visible there is zero interest from anyone that can help move it forward.  The only one who talks about it is Nader and maybe a couple of doctors here and there on mostly anecdotal results but mostly it's just Nader.

Not only zero interest from most of the medical community but any big pharma that may want to buy it, governments who could get behind it and lastly the media.  Unless you want to call shills on Seeking Alpha or Insider Financial the media.

The insane CYDY cult is something though.

2 minutes ago, Capella said:

Definitely my favorite part. 

Deep down I don't want any normal people to lose money, but some of them losing, I'd have to admit, it would make me chuckle.  You can only be so blind for so long.

5 minutes ago, Capella said:
10 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

The insane CYDY cult is something though.

Definitely my favorite part. 

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IC FBGCav said:

Anyone predicting this stock, well you haven't learned anything in 18 months.

Actually we've learned plenty.  18 months later and there is no material news that shows it getting to market anytime soon but that doesn't mean it hasn't been a tradeable stock.

Buy in low 2s, sell it for good gains before it retreats again.  At some point, these cycles stop and the highs are not as high as they were before but perhaps there is a couple more chances to do this.

I believe LL works.  It definitely works for HIV as they hit their primary on their trial.  I also think it works on Covid for critical.  I believe if they designed a trial with 200 critical patients, they could hit a primary.

I also think that we will never know unless the company is sold or if they partner up with someone.  The management team is completely inept.  They have been sitting on an HIV BLA for over a year, and they have wasted so much time on horribly designed trials.  They have proven that they cannot do anything on their own.  They need to give NP the axe, and hire a new CEO that can make a deal with another company.

Anyone predicting this stock, well you haven't learned anything in 18 months.

I’m almost cav drunk, did I learn? 

People said phish was awful at first... @shuke knows 

2 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/529/cytodyn-reaches-agreement-with-albert-einstein-israelite

They are doing the studies with a much larger group (1,500 patients) and are doing an interim analysis at 40%.  Seems like they are maybe learning from their mistakes.  

This actually sounds like good news.  And since the trials are going to be in Brazil they should be able to fill them relatively quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Steeler said:

This actually sounds like good news.  And since the trials are going to be in Brazil they should be able to fill them relatively quickly. 

I think its good news but i wouldn't expect trial results before October.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/529/cytodyn-reaches-agreement-with-albert-einstein-israelite

They are doing the studies with a much larger group (1,500 patients) and are doing an interim analysis at 40%.  Seems like they are maybe learning from their mistakes.  

So is it time to pivot away from the Philippines?  Or is that still a thing?

9 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

All I know is if I had this stock still sitting at a profit I would sell every single share and move on.  

52 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

All I know is if I had this stock still sitting at a profit I would sell every single share and move on.  

That's not how I would ever look at it.  If you think you can make up the loss somewhere else sooner, than you should move on.  

You could also sell now and probably buy it back in the low 2s before long so you have some options here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

They do have those 28 patients they are testing with.  They should give some results from that?

I don't know how serious the Philipines are though

Just now, firstseason1987 said:

....and down 5%

Not surprising, good news in the sense that there isn't much else positive happening.  Still a very long way from being able to show data so stock is going to be facing an uphill battle for a while I think

23 hours ago, Capella said:

Taking everything I have to just not go all-in on Hgen and zero out cydy. 

Did this at 10 am today. Got hgen at 17.91. Kept a few hundred shares of cydy for kicks. I’m sure I’ll be back in it eventually but the odds of approval are so overwhelmingly in HGEN’s favor I couldn’t resist. 

Completely out.  Was a fun ride from .29!   Thanks @chet  you're the man, appreciate the heads up and my first ever stock buy of CYDY will be hard to match.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

Completely out.  Was a fun ride from .29!   Thanks @chet  you're the man, appreciate the heads up and my first ever stock buy of CYDY will be hard to match.   

Boy I hope they don’t make some Philippines announcement on the CC today.  That would be a #### punch.  (Not that I expect anything of import to happen of course).

congrats on getting in so early. 

10 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Boy I hope they don’t make some Philippines announcement on the CC today.  That would be a #### punch.  (Not that I expect anything of import to happen of course).

congrats on getting in so early. 

This is almost certain to happen based on my luck.  HGEN (where I put all the gains) will drop 20% too.  lol 

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Anyone catch the first half hour?  I missed it, the yahoo board seems to think it was good but I trust them as much as I do NP.

Multiple people on IH say NP said starting next week they are a “revenue company”.  Some sales to the Philippines I guess.  

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

CC summary from Reddit:

Philippines allows 100 patients per hospital (400 shots per hospital), 1000+ hospitals.

Revenue starting next week from the Philippines

One hour TV show on Saturday

Philippines data can be used with trial data

Global distribution plan: May be receiving pre-orders?

Canada should be finished by June, answer by July

BLA submission for HIV: Submission of CMC by July? Final BLA submission date is still in question.

HIV Prep: start trial this year in Brazil, once a month shot, 700mg

Cancer: filed Pre-Breakthrough with FDA a few weeks ago.

Dr Kelly’s Presentation very well received.

NASH: should finish enrollment this year.

Long Haulers Study: Patients completing 8 week mark. Talking with FDA on bio marker study. Research into seeing patterns, trying to see what cellular changes occur with symptoms.

MOA of Leronlimab Study: Recent Breakthrough: Can look at 60 different immuno markers to determine how LL is working.

Q&A: Are we charging in the PI...charging for companionate use only, no advertising. Should get an order next week.

Financial details between CYDY and Distributors are confidential.

Chiro Farma will negotiate for EUA.

Next week purchase order for fee 💰 in the PI.

Brazil says interim analysis with significant p value will give an EUA.

Cost savings by running trial in Brazil.

CYDY funds the trial and we own the data.

CD-12 study data used to design Brazil trials CD-16/17

NIH thinking ???

No CD-16/17 trial in U.S.

Will explain Brazil trial differences.

Hungary: global distribution plan coming for the world!

Amerex is a CRO. Einstein is a hospital and an academic research organization. They have a network of facilities with the backing of a research facility that moves like a business.

UK: accelerated rolling review is going to be granted to Cytodyn

FDA denied us a EUA after we applied for it.

OLE data: small number, not randomized, so not very useful.

CD-12 results will be published in a journal.

OLE results will be published.

On target for finishing Long Hauler trial. Interested in bio marker study.

Law Firms have until May 17th to file a formal complaint. No letters to SEC other than for CITRON.

Partnerships: cannot discuss. However, they are in discussions...the valuation is too high right now.

No requests from the WHO.

No Big Pharma conspiracy.

What can we do to stop these fake lawsuits? Keep generating data, the stock price will take care of itself. Scientists are blown away by are data.

Will look at donations at a case by case basis.

How to get LL in US: Emergency IND, RIGHT TO TRY

2017/18 Spent 30M to get 1.2M vials (saved a 470M share dilution). Have raised, 190M for only 33M share dilution! Liquidity position is at an all time high. Dilution is not an issue. Enough funding to get to the end of the year for everything we have planned.

NASDAQ: money, and share price...both depends on science. These trials in Brazil are tremendously valuable and NP sees them as a Godsend.

Edited by ex-ghost
12 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Partnerships: cannot discuss. However, they are in discussions...the valuation is too high right now.

Nader wants to get it down to a buck before he'll sell? Genuinely confused.

7 minutes ago, Capella said:

Was just about to quote that lol. Seems like that should be the headliner. 

To be fair, he did say on the last call that the FDA wasn't going to approve an EUA without more data.

He also addressed the "conditional EUA"

As many had pointed out there is no such thing as a conditional EUA.  Nader essentially explained that it was something that Cytodyn manufactured themselves.  Cytodyn wanted to present an EUA with conditions on it , which the FDA could review,  but the FDA basically said don't bother.

• Laughing 1

Sold all my CYDY early yesterday. Feels so bad and so good at the same time.

Good luck to all of you still in this: for me it was a great learning experience and I lost a few bucks. But that's ok. It was worth it for the day to day comedy.  :lol:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, ChiefD said:

Sold all my CYDY early yesterday. Feels so bad and so good at the same time.

Good luck to all of you still in this: for me it was a great learning experience and I lost a few bucks. But that's ok. It was worth it for the day to day comedy.  :lol:

Nadar did say triple digits. 🤣

• Laughing 1
22 minutes ago, Capella said:

JFC, that’s horrible. Just that BLA timeline alone. How does it possibly take 4 years and counting if you aren’t doing new trials? So glad I hopped of the train to Siberia with a bag of money.

Anyone that continues to own shares, please PM me your total holding.  I can explain privately if you'd like.

• Sad 1
54 minutes ago, chet said:

Anyone that continues to own shares, please PM me your total holding.  I can explain privately if you'd like.

You couldn't have posted this two days ago?  

1 hour ago, chet said:

Is this good news or bad news? I’d like good news going into the weekend but expectations are at an all-time low on this ride.

1 hour ago, chet said:

PM sent

On 5/7/2021 at 1:17 PM, chet said:

@chet?  PM sent on Friday.  

• Like 1