Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I think in the last cc, NP promised revenue as early as this week from the Philippines.  

100% he did.

Dude has just overstated or flat out made stuff up too many times to count at this point.    He's a borderline pathological liar.  Doesn't seem to care when he misrepresents.

That's why this stock is eventually going to $2 or less.  

He's on the meter this week.  if he doesn't get something to talk about in the phillipines, it's taking another good sized drop.  If HIV BLA continues to have bad news through July, that's another drop.  

Brazil trial realistically isn't going to have news before end of year, who knows what the Covid situation will be at that point.

Best hope is probably for a buyout if the drug really does work as Chet says it does.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, dkp993 said:

Multiple people on IH say NP said starting next week they are a “revenue company”.  Some sales to the Philippines I guess.  

On 5/4/2021 at 7:53 PM, dkp993 said:

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

36 minutes ago, Capella said:

Really going to laugh when the yahoo board makes excuses why there was no revenue generated this week. I love them. 

I'd like to laugh but they are so pathetic it almost makes me angry.

I'm pretty sure some of those aliases have to be NP, his wife, his mother in law and other people in his circle.  I can't see anyone with serious money into this stock defending the guy at this point.

35 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Is Chet dead? Did he bag all this #### and sell? Maybe that was the special PM that he has never responded to.

FWIW, I hit him up and he called me.  We spoke for 15 minutes or so.

41 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

FWIW, I hit him up and he called me.  We spoke for 15 minutes or so.

27 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

same

18 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

same

So I guess I should take it personal?

Chet asked that I keep the convo to myself until he’s had time to reach out to anyone that wanted; I’m respecting that request.  I’m sure he’s busy and will hit everyone up.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, unckeyherb said:

Chet asked that I keep the convo to myself until he’s had time to reach out to anyone that wanted; I’m respecting that request.  I’m sure he’s busy and will hit everyone up.  

same.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Totally respect that, but re: the bolded I hope so.  Have been in since @chet suggested it at .29, so have been long for a long time.   

Edited by dkp993

22 minutes ago, chet said:

I have been swamped.  

Anyone that I haven't talked to and wants to talk to me, please PM me your phone number and I will attempt to call in the next day.  I realize that you may have already sent it, but my inbox has exploded and I don't want to spend an hour wading through messages trying to figure out who I've talked to.  I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks for the offer and appreciate all you do and have done for us pikers. I, too, am busy so I'm not going to burden you with a call request. How about a multiple choice quiz, though: a)  back up the truck, b) continue holding, c) sell sell sell? Or is that not legal?  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, chet said:

I have been swamped.  

Anyone that I haven't talked to and wants to talk to me, please PM me your phone number and I will attempt to call in the next day.  I realize that you may have already sent it, but my inbox has exploded and I don't want to spend an hour wading through messages trying to figure out who I've talked to.  I appreciate your understanding.

I only have 500 share left so it's probably not worth your time to spend 15 minutes on the phone with me :lol:

I'd settle for a simple hold or sell response from you.

24 minutes ago, pecorino said:

Thanks for the offer and appreciate all you do and have done for us pikers. I, too, am busy so I'm not going to burden you with a call request. How about a multiple choice quiz, though: a)  back up the truck, b) continue holding, c) sell sell sell? Or is that not legal?  

:goodposting:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chet said:

I have been swamped.  

Yeah, I'm not going to take a call. But you can PM me what's going on. Or not. I do want to know, but, this sounds shady tbh. 

You asked who's still holding, and I sent you a PM. I'm not going to give any other info without knowing what it's about. 

Edited by firstseason1987
  • Like 1

This whole radio silence thing is weird to me.  We can't even get a HODL or SELL recommendation without a 15 minute phone call?

PS:  I know this is my investment and I have to make my own decision but this change from posting thoughts/moves in the thread to the need for a phone call is odd. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Steeler said:

This whole radio silence thing is weird to me.  We can't even get a HODL or SELL recommendation without a 15 minute phone call?

PS:  I know this is my investment and I have to make my own decision but this change from posting thoughts/moves in the thread to the need for a phone call is odd. 

Makes sense.  The entire company is weird.  

They have pushed a magic bean for years and people somehow keep buying into their BS.

Been around like 20 years with nothing to show.  

anyone who wants NP gone is missing the bigger picture.  His cult leader persona is the one and only thing that’s kept it alive. 

I know this is a stock thread, and I don't follow the stock end of this at all, but I was curious:

Leronlimab is probably never going to be a COVID treatment, is it? At best, it looks like a whole lot of other treatments have flown right past it. At worst, it looks like leronlimab can't consistently and repeatably demonstrate efficacy against COVID.

9 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

anyone who wants NP gone is missing the bigger picture.  His cult leader persona is the one and only thing that’s kept it alive. 

Interesting take. I agree his cult shtick is keeping it from being under a dollar, but his gross incompetence is also keeping it from being worth 10. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doug B said:

I know this is a stock thread, and I don't follow the stock end of this at all, but I was curious:

Leronlimab is probably never going to be a COVID treatment, is it? At best, it looks like a whole lot of other treatments have flown right past it. At worst, it looks like leronlimab can't consistently and repeatably demonstrate efficacy against COVID.

Probably not. I think they missed their window when the trial from October (I think it was then — CD10) failed. That was their window to get in before anybody else and they totally screwed it. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

They have pushed a magic bean for years and people somehow keep buying into their BS.

Seems more than obvious, how long has this game been running now? 

This link is relevant.
https://youtu.be/jvlEqAjg8aU

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

You mean besides the price continues to fall?

All meaningless imo. If it gets approved we will see money. If the EUA gets rejected it plummets. So doesn’t really matter what happens in the interim. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Capella said:

Interesting take. I agree his cult shtick is keeping it from being under a dollar, but his gross incompetence is also keeping it from being worth 10. 

Agree he is incompetent...but great for the share price.  Is the drug better than anything already on the market for any of the 50+ indications it claims it can heal?  If there was a lot of potential with it some big pharma company woulda bought it years ago.

The drug is safe.  Whether it is effective is a whole different story.

8 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Just because it's been around for a long time does not mean it doesn't work.

They have clearly mismanaged trials and not designed them well.  The team that they have is not the right team to try and get it through approval.

It does work for HIV but the team is incompetant and can't get a BLA through the FDA.

I also think it may work for Covid but they just haven't dialed in exactly where yet.  The trials they ran were messed up, dosage was not right, populations were not split between placebo and drug very well either.