What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

As much as I'm glad I sold all of my CYDY, I'm tempted to buy like 10 shares just so I can see that little guy in my portfolio again. 

I miss the day to day angst and elation and angst.

I bought 500 shares at 2.06 for the hell of it.  If it gets to $1.50 on same news, which is nothing new, than Ill buy more
It’s new in that the FDA decided they needed to tell people publicly how incompetent the company was in designing the trials, plus this won’t help any efforts in other countries who often look to US and Europe regulatory agencies as guidance. I mean, we knew all that in here but for those not following this drama like a soap opera it’s damning.

Even if you’re in it for the HIV/cancer/athlete’s foot, the FDA just politely and publicly called this company a joke.

It’s new in that the FDA decided they needed to tell people publicly how incompetent the company was in designing the trials, plus this won’t help any efforts in other countries who often look to US and Europe regulatory agencies as guidance. I mean, we knew all that in here but for those not following this drama like a soap opera it’s damning.

Even if you’re in it for the HIV/cancer/athlete’s foot, the FDA just politely and publicly called this company a joke.
The FDA could have just said "will all you nuts quit writing us emails".

Being in it for HIV is not good either.  The BLA has big problems, they won't see any revenue from HIV in the next year, I don't think.

Here’s your answer:

FDA statement on leronlimab

tl;dr It’s not good enough

Here’s your answer:

FDA statement on leronlimab

tl;dr It’s not good enough
This action by the FDA was necessary because of the harassment of FDA officials from the CYDY cult. I had originally thought that the FDA might first be in contact with the SEC as a way to deal with it or perhaps this unusual release from the FDA sets the stage for an SEC investigation.

Somebody just posted this on the yahoo board. Breathtaking. 

the SEC:

Thank you for your submission on 5/14/2021. 

Matter ID Number: 

I own shares in CYDY. There has been a concerted effort by numerous "Law Offices" to obscure any positive news regarding the Company and its press releases. It feels like its part of a 'Short & Distort' scheme, because, there are numerous repeat ads claiming investigations. But, this goes beyond what would be considered normal. You see, every time the Company (CYDY) releases positive news, or any news for that matter, the "Law Offices" bombard the news feed with more of their bogus advertisements for investigations. And, when the 'end of investigation dates' arrive, they just revise the dates forward, and begin anew.

There's a difference between investigating a "slip-n-fall" at a store, and actually holding signs outside of a store warning potential patrons that IF they enter they MIGHT suffer a "slip-n-fall" at this particular Company.

I feel this practice is being done on purpose to cause potential Investors to NOT go "Long" the stock and to advertise for more "shorting" of the stock, as well as, to harass present Shareholders. If it wasn't so obvious that it was intended to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt it would be one thing. It would even be an acceptable part of owning an OTC stock. However, this goes way beyond acceptable in its incessant use of repeat ads from multiple "Law Offices" to 'work' at obscuring ANY positive news released from the Company several times per day...every day!

I thought there were laws regarding deceptive advertising to influence the market. The nature with which these "Law Offices" 'team-up' against the Company also appears to be a coordinated effort. The Company's CEO, Chairman of the Board and Legal Counsel have been repeatedly asked about all of the lawsuits on webcasts and conference calls, and to their knowledge, there have only been two claims by two very small Investors that the Company intends to vigorously defend against. In addition, the news coming out of the Company has been getting progressively better, and it would appear that it represents a threat to the Shorts' original thesis for going short in the first place. It's beginning to feel like a vendetta against the Company and its CEO, as the attacks have been personal and xenophobic, having nothing to do with his running of the Company. 

It's apparent that this Company has the vast majority of its Investor base as Retail Investors. As such, there is a lack of sophistication amongst the Shareholder base that permeates the various message boards on which they go to receive whatever information and advice they can on the Company, and investing. And, it is on these message boards that "Shorts" harass the Retail Longs about all of the "Investigations". It's one thing for "Shorts" to use legitimate news to convince "Longs" to sell their shares, or to not open new positions. It's quite another to advertise dubious occurrences over and over and over again, in an effort to spread fear. These go beyond seeking litigants for a class action suit. It seems like the Company is being unfairly targeted by a cohort of "Shorts" bent on freeing up shares for daily trading and/or to put the last nail in its coffin.

Unfortunately, I could not find another link on this website for this complaint that would not have supplied my Contact information to the offending parties. This coordinated effort to spread fear goes beyond reasonable, and I implore you to get to the bottom of it, so the market is fairer for Retail Investors to engage in.
Thinking about this guy and how he just got his answer. 

You weren’t asking me, but the phase II results were negative. Failure to meet the primary endpoint, while meeting select secondary endpoints is largely a negative trial. Any positive secondary endpoints are nothing but hypothesis generating. 
We new this back in August. 

YIKES 

not to sound like stbugs but glad I sold. 
Lol. I just wrote a ridiculous check to the IRS this morning and a good chunk of it was because of CYDY. I had most of it in the IRA but did buy some in my taxable account (dumb decision). Short term gains are the devil. Even with that big check, I am absolutely glad I sold, especially since the summer was still a good time to buy other stuff.

we have concluded that given the significant public interest amount of whackos on the Yahoo boards interested in leronlimab, it is important to provide summary information about the status of the CytoDyn development program.

I’m glad I flipped my CYDY to HGEN ratio when I did but if there were ever a reason to boot NP the FDA just give it some rocket fuel with that line.  
Yea maybe this is it for him (probably not) and it would give the stock price a boost if he did...but other countries aren’t going to approve after this and that toxic debt has to be due soon. Can’t see this lasting. 

If there's such a thing as karma, NP is screwed.
Not really. He sold a lot of stock IIRC and said it was to help them to buy a lot of the drug. I think there was another vote that stopped them from creating more shares to lavish on the execs for doing such a stand up job. 

Yea maybe this is it for him (probably not) and it would give the stock price a boost if he did...but other countries aren’t going to approve after this and that toxic debt has to be due soon. Can’t see this lasting. 
I’m holding on to what I have left with all fingers and toes crossed that this spells his demise and a pop comes after.  

Has the FDA ever commented like this on another drug company?

If there's such a thing as karma, NP is screwed.
I thought the FDA was civil to the company/stockholders in stating that you failed your own end points but if you believe that there is other meaningful data then do a new trial that captures these end points. I think it also puts the company on notice about how it communicates results and its prospects to shareholders.

I think that if the harassment continues that the FDA will be talking with the SEC to determine the company's role in it whether through paid videos, paid articles, paid or disguised shills on message boards or possible misleading prs.

The toxic debt will continue forever as long as they are able to loan money and convert the debt into shares. NP talks about the loans being non-dilutive when they occur but they end up being dilutive when converted to shares.

Not sure you understand karma. Got nothing to do with $ in the bank. Whether it exists, that's debatable.
I understand karma* but to answer you better, no I don’t believe it actually exists. It’s a common phrase but that’s it.

* Unless you think NP is going to go to jail for all of his lies, his worst case it to get fired as a multi-millionaire and that’s not overall a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread