***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Told my wife I was about to buy some more and she said that’s what I’ll get to keep in the divorce proceedings 😂😂😭😭😤

41 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Truly unbelievable what is being said on that board. America has gone to hell over conspiracy theories.

There’s going to be more people hanging on to bleeders than ever before in a few years. Between stocks with cult followings to meme stocks (also have that evil hedge fund conspiracy) to alt cryptos, people really do believe some incredible things.

I’m amazed that this stock has held up as well as it has. People bought 10M shares today and most of that was after the announcement. That’s a lot of backstopping by believers after truly bad news. This stock was a $1 a share before the COVID talk took it for a ride. It’s not any closer on HIV/cancer than it was back then but people are paying double for it. That’s a lot of faith as @Capella mentioned their cult is buying more.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

There’s going to be more people hanging on to bleeders than ever before in a few years. Between stocks with cult followings to meme stocks (also have that evil hedge fund conspiracy) to alt cryptos, people really do believe some incredible things.

I’m amazed that this stock has held up as well as it has. People bought 10M shares today and most of that was after the announcement. That’s a lot of backstopping by believers after truly bad news. This stock was a $1 a share before the COVID talk took it for a ride. It’s not any closer on HIV/cancer than it was back then but people are paying double for it. That’s a lot of faith as @Capella mentioned their cult is buying more.

When it drops 25% again at open tomorrow it’s honestly *probably* a good buy. The cult is backing it up.

I not be doing this however. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Capella said:

When it drops 25% again at open tomorrow it’s honestly *probably* a good buy. The cult is backing it up.

I not be doing this however. 

Value is in the eye of the beholder and these people don't stop buying.  Any prospect of good news and it will shoot up again too.

As a stock to trade, its actually a good one.

Im going to make a sizeable investment if nothing has changed and it hits $1.50

Just now, Dwayne Hoover said:

Value is in the eye of the beholder and these people don't stop buying.  Any prospect of good news and it will shoot up again too.

I agree.  This will be a good buy at that price.  NP just has to throw them a wink or a smile and they start buying.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I'd probably be in for a one third portion at $1.50, with another third if it hits a buck and the last third if it gets back into the 50 cents range. No way would I push all in given a share price of $1.50.

Focusing on only the most favorable of many subgroup analyses, even if the sub-groups are pre-specified, can lead to overestimating the evidence of benefit, because regardless of a drug’s true efficacy, some analyses are likely to appear favorable by chance when a large number of analyses are conducted.  

@chet When i stated this you asked me to stop repeating the lies of shorts.  Will you be asking the FDA to stop repeating their lies?

• Like 1

Here, the data from CD12 illustrated imbalances in mortality among subgroups, some favoring leronlimab and some favoring placebo.

Like I stated earlier, LL helps 53-54 year Patriot fans living in Wyoming who rooted for Tampa Bay.  But kills FSU football players who graduated but don't have a criminal record.   The FDA just said it more cleanly.

The CD10 trial results showed no clinically meaningful differences in average change in “total clinical symptom score” from baseline to Day 14 between study arms (-3.5 in the leronlimab group versus -3.4 in the placebo group). Additionally, none of the secondary endpoints were met in this study, including mortality, time to symptom resolution, and time to return to normal activity. Taken together, the CD10 results indicate that most study participants experienced resolution in COVID-19 symptoms regardless of whether they received leronlimab or placebo.

Snake oil or dream catchers.  Congrats to the pump and dumpers who scored big on this farce.

11 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Oh my god. I finally unjoined (?) the CYDY Reddit group. Realized that it is not healthy. 

Oh boy, haven’t checked that in a while…

” congrats to us, the FDA never does this, we have their attention!!”

” This is the Michael Burry moment from the Big Short “

LOL

• Laughing 1
40 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

“Management will provide an update on ongoing work with the United States FDA”

I will also provide an update on my ongoing work with becoming the starting quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

• Laughing 2
Posted (edited)

The Facebook group is completely bonkers, but I learned this:

There WILL be a response webcast tomorrow!

As we continue to work with the FDA and other regulatory agencies, we ask investors to limit their outreach and respect the regulatory approval processes

:lmao:

Edited by McBokonon
Old news on the webcast
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, The Gator said:

Oh boy, haven’t checked that in a while…

” congrats to us, the FDA never does this, we have their attention!!”

” This is the Michael Burry moment from the Big Short “

LOL

No more! That is why I left! 

11 minutes ago, Capella said:

“Management will provide an update on ongoing work with the United States FDA”

I will also provide an update on my ongoing work with becoming the starting quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

You're more qualified to QB the Bucs or run CYDY then Nadar is to open the mail.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

As we continue to work with the FDA and other regulatory agencies, we ask investors to limit their outreach and respect the regulatory approval processes

:lmao:

NP: Ok, first question is from Nick J. Go ahead, Nick.

Nick: Hi Nader. You want I should go to the FDA building and crack some skulls or what you think?

NP: No, please, that will only...

Nick: Maybe they don’t have their beloved dogs no more when they get home...

NP: Jesus, no, don’t kill their...

Nick: I have dynamite and free time, NP. Say the word.

Edited by McBokonon
  • Laughing 2
26 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

NP: Ok, first question is from Nick J. Go ahead, Nick.

Nick: Hi Nader. You want I should go to the FDA building and crack some skulls or what you think?

NP: No, please, that will only...

Nick: Maybe they don’t have their beloved dogs no more when they get home...

NP: Jesus, no, don’t kill their...

Nick: I have dynamite and free time, NP. Say the word.

https://imgur.com/a/pAfFmjw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 4
1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Yippee! Now we will really drop under $1.50

and 60 minutes of questions from investors. Let the clown show begin!

$1.50 this week is certainly in the cards.  If everything goes as expected, Nader will mishandle the CC.  Anything more than giving a murky message and getting super defensive when asked tough questions would be shocking.

Posted (edited)

New game.  What new carrot will NP dangle in the call this time?

I’ll start….. 

In preliminary talks for eminent possible approval for the entire African Continent.  Have also signed an exclusive distribution deal with Bob’s Truck and Tow for all African continents needs.  Expecting to hear about approval within the next 48hrs.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Laughing 1
10 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

$1.50 this week is certainly in the cards.  If everything goes as expected, Nader will mishandle the CC.  Anything more than giving a murky message and getting super defensive when asked tough questions would be shocking.

How long until people realize this is headed to pennies?  They will have to dilute more soon to pay the light bill.

7 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

How long until people realize this is headed to pennies?  They will have to dilute more soon to pay the light bill.

I wonder how it works with the toxic lender. They have to own the company now no? 50M in debt and no hope of revenue? Wonder what the terms of those two deals are. 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

I wonder how it works with the toxic lender. They have to own the company now no? 50M in debt and no hope of revenue? Wonder what the terms of those two deals are. 

Basically they get the printers, file cabinets, the Keurig machine, and $100 million in vials of placebo.  I'm not sure how ethical it would be for them to e-bay those or legal to ship unless they poured out the Lebronade first.

• Laughing 1
Posted (edited)

Is there any near term catalyst in the next six months.  Really can't count on Phllipines or India but that would definitely do it.  Those are longshots though. I also have no confidence in HIV right now. So anything else we can think of?  They always seem to pull something out to give hope and get the community to buy in but honestly this may really be a bigger downward spiral.

Already rethinking the $1.50 investment.  That may be too high and definitely will be if we have to wait six months for more results.

Anybody from the double secret convo want to weigh in their thoughts?

Edit to say that Nader getting canned might be a slight catalyst and that actually could happen

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
12 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Is there any near term catalyst in the next six months.  Really can't count on Phllipines or India but that would definitely do it.  Those are longshots though. I also have no confidence in HIV right now. So anything else we can think of?  They always seem to pull something out to give hope and get the community to buy in but honestly this may really be a bigger downward spiral.

Already rethinking the $1.50 investment.  That may be too high and definitely will be if we have to wait six months for more results.

Edit to say that Nader getting canned might be a slight catalyst and that actually could happen

I agree.  I still think the drug works but the trials were so poorly constructed.  It obviously works for HIV as people have been on it for years and it hit its primary endpoint.

The Yahoo crowd is a bit like the Q-anon group and I don't think they're going anywhere.  But with the way they talk about Nader, I'm not sure how they would handle his ouster.

But every time this company looks dead, they spring back to life.  I really have no idea.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Yea nader getting canned and that’s it. No way they are getting approval anywhere after this. The fda is considered to be a world-class organization and nobody is giving them approval after that statement. 

Aren’t they doing another trial in Brazil or something? That’s outside 6 months but assuming that happens that would be the last gasp I guess. 

Edited by Capella
1 minute ago, Capella said:

Aren’t they doing another trial in Brazil or something? That’s outside 6 months but assuming that happens that would be the last gasp I guess. 

Yeah, that's all I can think of. They would have to get that trial right too.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

They would have to get that trial right too.

Hahahahahahaha, breath, hahahahahahahaha, tears, breath, hahahahahaha, “stop, please my face hurts, can’t breathe”, hahahahahahahaha.  Big breath while wiping tears from my eye’s. 

Awe thanks man, I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time!  

Edited by dkp993
  • Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

See the reply to it?

That's funny.  Did he get a timeout here?  There was also a poster on Ihub named DonDonDonDon asking if there were any FBG's.

2 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

That's funny.  Did he get a timeout here?  There was also a poster on Ihub named DonDonDonDon asking if there were any FBG's.

think it's the same guy.

Expect that CYDY crowd will now begin discussions about storming FDA offices. (Only half joking here).

Also I expect NP to spend considerable time on CC asking CYDY investors to stop harassing FDA. I do think that his butt is on the line with regulators.

51 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Well I hope @chet got wind of this FDA announcement and was able to sell before it went public.

There's no reason to continue to beat on chet. He brought this thing to us at 29 cents. If you didn't make money, it's not his fault.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kevzilla said:

There's no reason to continue to beat on chet. He brought this thing to us at 29 cents. If you didn't make money, it's not his fault.

Agreed.