Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

14 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

There's no reason to continue to beat on chet. He brought this thing to us at 29 cents. If you didn't make money, it's not his fault.

Since when is hoping a guy got out with a profit beating him up?  I hope he sold recently at $2.90 for a 10 bagger.

Regarding the other posts, he was rather rude to several posters who basically posted whet the FDA said.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Upon reflection, this was the problematic post. Nobody pumped and dumped in here, just Nader.

And he and Scott Kelly's wife scored the biggest.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DEADHEAD said:

Group think is a powerful drug. We're all complicit.

It actually has been a great stock to trade. 

Agree with everyone else that there was ample time to make very good money and you didn't even need to buy in at .29 to do that. You just didn't want to buy in at $5+ but there were plenty of chances to get in under $3 and flip at $5 or even more.

Just now, Dwayne Hoover said:

It actually has been a great stock to trade. 

Agree with everyone else that there was ample time to make very good money and you didn't even need to buy in at .29 to do that. You just didn't want to buy in at $5+ but there were plenty of chances to get in under $3 and flip at $5 or even more.

This is true. Plenty of chances to make a little $ or mitigate losses. I had well into 5-figure profit that day in late June. Nobody to blame but myself. And by that point I knew NP was a red flag the size of a small planet.

• Laughing 1

37 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

And Mike Muholland who managed to sell shares at $7.  Truly amazing work there btw, he sold pretty much at the high in the last six months.

Grifters gonna grift.

2 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Well I hope @chet got wind of this FDA announcement and was able to sell before it went public.

I am buying more today.

IMO, the FDA announcement means either:

1. The drug doesn't work; or
  2. Management is totally incompetent. 

I know #1 is false.

6 minutes ago, chet said:

I am buying more today.

I know #1 is false.

This is what I don't get though. Why buy more?

We all know management is totally incompetent. So why spend the money, unless:

1. You know for sure they are making a change at management

2. You are going to just trade this on the spikes and drops

Because that drug will never make it to market. Especially for Covid.

1 minute ago, ChiefD said:

This is what I don't get though. Why buy more?

We all know management is totally incompetent. So why spend the money, unless:

1. You know for sure they are making a change at management

2. You are going to just trade this on the spikes and drops

Because that drug will never make it to market. Especially for Covid.

You have to spend money to make money. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chet said:

I am buying more today.

I know #1 is false.

And we all know #2 is true.  

3 hours ago, chet said:

I am buying more today.

I know #1 is false.

How do you seeing this playing out positively after yesterday? I can’t imagine any approval is even remotely in play right now. 

3 hours ago, chet said:

I am buying more today.

I know #1 is false.

Im surprised you aren't at least waiting until after the CC to buy more

Would be incredible if it doesn't drop more tomorrow.  You think NP can massage this?  Doesn't seem to be in his wheelhouse

CC doesn't seem to be going well.  No real revenue anytime soon and no EUA in Phillipines.

I think it touches $1.50 tomorrow.  Feel like you can probably wait to get a better price, we may have a good wait for positive news.

NP will likely be let go at some point though

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

CC doesn't seem to be going well.  No real revenue anytime soon and no EUA in Phillipines.

I think it touches $1.50 tomorrow.  Feel like you can probably wait to get a better price, we may have a good wait for positive news.

What did they say about the FDA?

I missed it but seems like he isn't laying any blame on FDA doing anything wrong

What did he say about idiots from the internet mailing bags of poop to FDA officials?

• Laughing 2

41 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Shocking.

Apparently he said the long haulers trial is exploratory. Wont ever hear about the 28 people who got it in the Philippines due to ‘privacy’. No revenue as he promised a few weeks ago. 

Somebody said it sounded like they were all on depression meds. 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Apparently he said the long haulers trial is exploratory. Wont ever hear about the 28 people who got it in the Philippines due to ‘privacy’. No revenue as he promised a few weeks ago. 

Somebody said it sounded like they were all on depression meds. 

Nader definitely sounded tired.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, chet said:

Nader definitely sounded tired.

He wasn't smiling? His body language wasn't positive? His grin wasn't hiding good news?

The Board has to be thinking of dumping him. What a colossal mismanagement.

Edited by ex-ghost
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

He wasn't smiling? His body language wasn't positive? His grin wasn't hiding good news?

The Board has to be thinking of dumping him. What a colossal mismanagement.

He’s the best thing that has happened to the company.  He got people to believe in magic beans.  

the FDA basically said the drug was #### for Covid treatment.  

8 hours ago, chet said:

I am buying more today.

I know #1 is false.

There's no proof the drug works. There's proof it doesn't make things worse. It could very well be a placebo for all the (poorly-designed) studies have managed to prove. 

Maybe that is the point... a well-designed study would show it's not effective enough to be relevant. A poorly-designed study kicks the can down the road a few more months to stave off bankruptcy.

1 hour ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

He’s the best thing that has happened to the company.  He got people to believe in magic beans.  

They didn't get the dosage right, the placebo vs leronlimab group was not age matched well at all.  There were definitely issues in the design of the trials.  They also chose difficult endpoints. 

It didn't pass these trials but doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't work.   They can perhaps still dial in where its most effective, problem is they are running low on time and don't have room for many more errors.

1 hour ago, firstseason1987 said:

There's no proof the drug works. There's proof it doesn't make things worse. It could very well be a placebo for all the (poorly-designed) studies have managed to prove. 

Maybe that is the point... a well-designed study would show it's not effective enough to be relevant. A poorly-designed study kicks the can down the road a few more months to stave off bankruptcy.

Wrong.  There is proof.  Bruce Patterson's peer reviewed paper which discusses the MOA of COVID.  There isn't sufficient proof for an FDA approval and that's because of management's idiocy in designing the trials.  Believe me, the drug works and it works fabulously well. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Wrong.  They said the trial wasn't designed correctly but that much could be learned from the design for the upcoming trial.

Edited by chet

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

They didn't get the dosage right, the placebo vs leronlimab group was not age matched well at all.  There were definitely issues in the design of the trials.  They also chose difficult endpoints. 

It didn't pass these trials but doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't work.   They can perhaps still dial in where its most effective, problem is they are running low on time and don't have room for many more errors.

By breaking it down into subgroups (cherry picking data), they should now be able to figure out dosages and their target patients to treat.  Although they should have had a good idea already for all the anecdotal evidence of how it worked on the most critical.

from Reddit 

Conf Call Notes

My Conf Call NOTES

1. US - There are not enough severe patients in the US so instead of increasing & extending the severe patient trial (which I thought they previously indicated) they are not proceeding.

US - HIV mono trial is presumably continuing.

2. US - Long hauler underway (presumably). Only 50 patients, an exploratory trial - but not enough for an EUA just to justify MORE TRIALS.

3. BRAZIL - Critical patient trials will include about 360 patients in Brazil - so BACK TO GROUND ZERO but with different/achievable end points.

4. PHILIPPINES were spooked by the FDA notice. Not good.

5. CANADA - maybe some response will come a month from now.

6. INDIA - expect trials will be required so (to me) that means tens of thousands more will keep dying and no quick solution for India, it sounds like. 

7. No EUA's have been filed, anywhere, apparently.

Dr. Kelly said great things could happen in the second half of the year. 

The ball is kicked down the road... again.

8 minutes ago, Capella said:
16 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

5. CANADA - maybe some response will come a month from now.

:lmao: amazing 

Wow, NP is so defeated that this was his best sales pitch. Wow wow wow. 

49 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Wow, NP is so defeated that this was his best sales pitch. Wow wow wow. 

I didn't hear him overpromise anything today.  I didn't catch the whole thing so he likely exagerrated something but it was as subdued as I've ever heard him.  He really did sound defeated.

I didn't hear him overpromise anything today.  I didn't catch the whole thing so he likely exagerrated something but it was as subdued as I've ever heard him.  He really did sound defeated.

I loved the part where he asked the shareholders to fire him.  GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chet said:

I loved the part where he asked the shareholders to fire him.  GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS!!

Bruce Wayynne@BWayynne

·

May 15

$CYDY This person makes a good argument that The Nadir is trying to get fired so he can collect on his golden parachute:
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=163822779

7 hours ago, chet said:

Wrong.  There is proof.  Bruce Patterson's peer reviewed paper which discusses the MOA of COVID.  There isn't sufficient proof for an FDA approval and that's because of management's idiocy in designing the trials.  Believe me, the drug works and it works fabulously well. 

WRONG. 

A paper written by someone whose company stands to have a financial gain from the success of LL is hardly proof. The theory is sound, but a lot of things sound good in theory. So far LL has not delivered in practice.

It's great to believe in the drug, but saying that there is proof it works is extremely frustrating/annoying. You think if there was proof the FDA would keep the drug on the sidelines?  

3 hours ago, Charlie Harper said:

WRONG. 

A paper written by someone whose company stands to have a financial gain from the success of LL is hardly proof. The theory is sound, but a lot of things sound good in theory. So far LL has not delivered in practice.

It's great to believe in the drug, but saying that there is proof it works is extremely frustrating/annoying. You think if there was proof the FDA would keep the drug on the sidelines?  

Charlie, why do you keep posting the lies of the FDA shorts?

• Laughing 1