Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I was reading the Ihub board on HGEN.  Some of those guys think an EUA submittal will really shoot the stock up.  I kind of disagree.  It may go up a little, but is an EUA submittal really a market moving event?

Nah. Might be a little pop but it’ll get pulled back down. The pop will be approval imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Capella said:

Nah. Might be a little pop but it’ll get pulled back down. The pop will be approval imo. 

I'm selling half on that pop and then buying back in on the pull back.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Generally speaking, but they already announced they will submit one by the end of May.  It will not be a surprise.  Everyone knows it's coming, and the stock is being held under $20.  

I'm just wondering if you think we see a quick spike upward and then it falls back down again.  To me, hitting the primary endpoint in a phase 3 trial is way better news than filing the EUA.  And the stock spiked and fell back with that news.

Obviously, getting the EUA is the real event, as that sets you on your way to revenue.

CYDY announced they would be submitting and then we find out later they "communicating with the FDA" and then down the road we find out they didn't submit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChiefD said:

Can someone please change the thread title to:
 

HGEN is Better Than CYDY - Now The HGEN Thread

Would someone please escort this short out of the room.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

That's what I was thinking.  Are you thinking it sees $23 on the announcement?

It peaked near $28 previously so $23 seems like a logical interim high.  CNBC is showing a forward PE of 5 which is surprising and would be awesome if true.  Means a double up is in sight if things go to plan.  I do need to make a mental note to lighten my load if this submission doesn't happen.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

So apparently Mike Mulholland has been demoted to a JR finance person.

Night King seems to think there is something nefarious going on..

https://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein/status/1395498502856249344

https://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein/status/1395504264101957632

Former Chief Financial Officer Michael Mulholland will assume the role of Senior Vice President of Finance and continue to support the Company in an advisory role. “Unfortunately, for unexpected personal reasons I have had to make the difficult decision to assume a less demanding role to allow for more personal time for my family and myself. I fully support Antonio’s appointment as the Company’s next CFO, which is in-line with the Company’s succession plan. I am very proud of what our team has achieved over the past several years and am delighted to continue to support Nader and Antonio in an advisory capacity as Senior Vice President of Finance,” commented Mr. Mulholland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

So apparently Mike Mulholland has been demoted to a JR finance person.

Night King seems to think there is something nefarious going on..

https://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein/status/1395498502856249344

https://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein/status/1395504264101957632

Another distortion by fraudstein. Mulholland had a personal tragedy and is taking time to be with his family. 
 

Typical of the shorts to try to take advantage of someone’s misery for financial gain. They will rot in hell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chet said:


 

Typical of the shorts to try to take advantage of someone’s misery for financial gain. They will rot in hell. 

I don’t get this narrative.

people are just trying to make money (both short and long).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

I don’t get this narrative.

people are just trying to make money (both short and long).

Right. I don’t have a problem with shorting until they lie and distort the truth to manipulate the stock price. It’s wrong but it happens all the time. 
 

Contrary to what some have said in this thread, I haven’t called anyone here a short seller—I have said that some believe the shorts too readily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm not a fan of the Night King, really can't stand the guy and I do think he is sloppy.

However a lot of his calls on the situation have been correct so far, I can't tell if he is lucking into it or if he is ahead of it.  He said they would mine the data before they mined the data.  He seemed to be convinced all along the trial was a failure, not sure how he could be so sure at the time but he ended up being right.

He also called out when the delay for results seemed unusual, at the end of the day the results weren't good, was NP delaying the bad news?

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I'm not a fan of the Night King, really can't stand the guy and I do think he is sloppy.

However a lot of his calls on the situation have been correct so far, I can't tell if he is lucking into it or if he is ahead of it.  He said they would mine the data before they mined the data.  He seemed to be convinced all along the trial was a failure, not sure how he could be so sure at the time but he ended up being right.

He also called out when the delay for results seemed unusual, at the end of the day the results weren't good, was NP delaying the bad news?

In fairness if you guessing negatively when it comes to this management team your batting average is going to be much better then not.  It's not hard to bet against NP promises at this point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I'm not a fan of the Night King, really can't stand the guy and I do think he is sloppy.

However a lot of his calls on the situation have been correct so far, I can't tell if he is lucking into it or if he is ahead of it.  He said they would mine the data before they mined the data.  He seemed to be convinced all along the trial was a failure, not sure how he could be so sure at the time but he ended up being right.

He also called out when the delay for results seemed unusual, at the end of the day the results weren't good, was NP delaying the bad news?

A broken clock is right twice a day and I agree with dkp993 that betting that Nader will #### something up has been a good strategy.  That being said, Fraudstein is a despicable human being who has also lied and distorted the truth for financial gain.  He has worsened the misery that the world is feeling from COVID and I believe he will rot in hell.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Well I’ll give them credit for being smart, they don’t own any cytodyn stock. Can someone point me to released numbers where LL saved  82% more patients than the placebo in the last study?  If true that would be and instant approval result IMO. 

This was for the critical patients I believe (sub population).  After 2 weeks they were 82% better then the placebo.  But once they stopped giving their shots, the patients seemed to get worse and they were only 30% better than placebo at keeping patients alive by the 30 day mark.  

I think they want to have the new trial for only critical patients, and they want to give them LL for 4 weeks (once a week).  They will probably have the trial endpoint as 'alive and off of oxygen support' (or something similar).

This, of course, should have been the original trial.  With all the anecdotal evidence pointing at patients that were really sick, I'm not sure why they weren't focused here.  Something like only 65 of the 400 patients were critical in their CD12 trial.  And 65 isn't likely to be enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

This was for the critical patients I believe (sub population).  After 2 weeks they were 82% better then the placebo.  But once they stopped giving their shots, the patients seemed to get worse and they were only 30% better than placebo at keeping patients alive by the 30 day mark.  

I think they want to have the new trial for only critical patients, and they want to give them LL for 4 weeks (once a week).  They will probably have the trial endpoint as 'alive and off of oxygen support' (or something similar).

This, of course, should have been the original trial.  With all the anecdotal evidence pointing at patients that were really sick, I'm not sure why they weren't focused here.  Something like only 65 of the 400 patients were critical in their CD12 trial.  And 65 isn't likely to be enough.

Sorry...meant critical.  As I recall, they hit that mark for the under 65 group or some further subset?  Anyway, does anyone have a link to the acutal data that supports these claims being made?  I'd like to review it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Sorry...meant critical.  As I recall, they hit that mark for the under 65 group or some further subset?  Anyway, does anyone have a link to the actual data that supports these claims being made?  I'd like to review it.

That would require transparency from the management team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

That was pretty interesting.  He seems like an honest guy, unlike NP, and his belief does seem genuine.

My belief in the company and the drug are in spite of Nader.  Some here jump to the conclusion that the failed trials mean that the drug doesn't work--I truly believe that the trials failed because of poor design and the drug works.  The unprecedented FDA smackdown was mostly directed at Nader and his lies but if you read it carefully, they said the failed trials will provide helpful information for future trial design.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chet said:

My belief in the company and the drug are in spite of Nader.  Some here jump to the conclusion that the failed trials mean that the drug doesn't work--I truly believe that the trials failed because of poor design and the drug works.  The unprecedented FDA smackdown was mostly directed at Nader and his lies but if you read it carefully, they said the failed trials will provide helpful information for future trial design.

 

Saying you BELIEVE the drug works is acceptable. Stating that there is PROOF or it is a FACT the drug works is wrong at this time. 

You can't just go around stating efficacy as a fact when LL failed 2 clinical trials. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chet said:

My belief in the company and the drug are in spite of Nader.  Some here jump to the conclusion that the failed trials mean that the drug doesn't work--I truly believe that the trials failed because of poor design and the drug works.  The unprecedented FDA smackdown was mostly directed at Nader and his lies but if you read it carefully, they said the failed trials will provide helpful information for future trial design.

 

I know Chet isn't reading this because he got his panties in a wad, but if you put me in Lewis Hamilton's ride I'm finishing dead last regardless how good my Mercedes is.  That Mercedes could be the best car on the planet and 2x faster than anything else and I'm still finishing DFL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Charlie Harper said:

Saying you BELIEVE the drug works is acceptable. Stating that there is PROOF or it is a FACT the drug works is wrong at this time. 

You can't just go around stating efficacy as a fact when LL failed 2 clinical trials. 

Another shorty that needs to see his way out.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I know Chet isn't reading this because he got his panties in a wad, but if you put me in Lewis Hamilton's ride I'm finishing dead last regardless how good my Mercedes is.  That Mercedes could be the best car on the planet and 2x faster than anything else and I'm still finishing DFL.

You make a good case for getting a new driver for the next race ( Just finishing the analogy ) and if your betting on winning the season there is still time to win that bet.

Edited by Dave RL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dave RL said:

You make a good case for getting a new driver for the next race ( Just finishing the analogy ) and if your betting on winning the season there is still time to win that bet.

If Nadar gets kicked to the curb, how much do you the the stock price jumps the next day?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chet said:

The story can't be told, the process can't be critiqued, the outcome can't be bashed without a discussion of NP. This article just doesn't work for me.

NP is off-the-charts untrustworthy. If I were the FDA, I'd stay away, very, very far away. 

I remember the discussion with my neighbor who works for Gilead. When I mentioned CytoDyn to her, her facial expression was one of mockery and strain. She giggles a little bit. I pinged her for a little more info and she said she couldn't. She's smart. I should have read those tea leaves better. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DEADHEAD said:

The story can't be told, the process can't be critiqued, the outcome can't be bashed without a discussion of NP. This article just doesn't work for me.

NP is off-the-charts untrustworthy. If I were the FDA, I'd stay away, very, very far away. 

 

I've come to the conclusion that nothing will get approved as long as NP is in charge. They just don't want him in their industry.  And I really can't blame them.

There was a FB Q and A with NP yesterday and he said he was not opposed to being a partner with big pharma

Edited by Getzlaf15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching the documentary Crime of The Century on HBO this weekend I can understand why the FDA is prioritizing credibility right now.  Ooof.  Not a good look for them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DEADHEAD said:

The story can't be told, the process can't be critiqued, the outcome can't be bashed without a discussion of NP. This article just doesn't work for me.

NP is off-the-charts untrustworthy. If I were the FDA, I'd stay away, very, very far away. 

I remember the discussion with my neighbor who works for Gilead. When I mentioned CytoDyn to her, her facial expression was one of mockery and strain. She giggles a little bit. I pinged her for a little more info and she said she couldn't. She's smart. I should have read those tea leaves better. 

Do you still talk with her?  I'd be very interested in hearing her side of things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Getzlaf15 said:

I've come to the conclusion that nothing will get approved as long as NP is in charge. They just don't want him in their industry.  And I really can't blame them.

There was a FB Q and A with NP yesterday and he said he was not opposed to being a partner with big pharma

Do you have access to that Q&A?  Really just interested if NP was asked about the receptor occupancy and the BLA.  Thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chet said:

Do you have access to that Q&A?  Really just interested if NP was asked about the receptor occupancy and the BLA.  Thx

I do have access, but it's not possible to Cut and paste.  And he did respond to questions on those items.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chet said:

Do you still talk with her?  I'd be very interested in hearing her side of things.

I don't. And she made it clear when I did speak with her that she was not comfortable talking about it. I'm confident saying she's not at liberty to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...