Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

11 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

In with starter position, want to add about 8k more shares

Still waiting for the $1.50 to plunge deep but may start adding a little more at a time

7 hours ago, ex-ghost said:

See, that proactive video worked!  

• Laughing 3

21 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

they actually have a purchase order-the long lost revenue generator-and the stock goes down.  Neat.

If you follow HGEN you'd see that good events don't generate momentum any more.

Added 20 shares yesterday bringing my total to 60 shares.  Won't make any significant purchases until we are closer to $1.50.

21 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

they actually have a purchase order-the long lost revenue generator-and the stock goes down.  Neat.

Did I miss where they said how much the purchase order was for? Seems like if it was a significant amount you’d want to publicize that as much as possible. On the other hand, the most likely hand, it was insignificant or somehow not binding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Did I miss where they said how much the purchase order was for? Seems like if it was a significant amount you’d want to publicize that as much as possible. On the other hand, the most likely hand, it was insignificant or somehow not binding.

The amount will come in about two weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Pretty good post from ‘Anthony’ on yahoo board. I can’t verify the numbers:

”have been digging into CYDY's finances and its capital structure in great detail tonight.  Its statements are very byzantine and it's challenging to decipher the various pieces.  

I am trying to compare its most recent financial statements which end 2-28-21 with its new debt issuance and recent debt retirements along with an estimate of cash burn.  Given the new Fife loans issued since February and the recent debt retirements, it appears total debt is somewhere between $75 and $90 million.  CYDY, in a series of 4 transactions in April and May retired roughly $14.6 million in debt by issuing 7.5 million shares of stock. With roughly 605 million shares outstanding, this is about 1.2% of dilution.  

Since the dates of all these filings don't match, it's very difficult to ascertain how much cash CYDY has on hand.  It appears to me, it has around $60 million.  It's also difficult to ascertain how much cash CYDY goes through a month.  It looks like it's between $10 and $20 million.  Let's call it $12 so that means it has 5 months of cash.  That is probably giving it the benefit of the doubt.  I could be as much as $20.

If CYDY has, let's say $82 million of debt, ( it had $39 million in the 2-28-21 financial statements + the $50 in new Fife debt) and it does not start generating some significant revenues fairly soon, how will it repay its debt?  On the surface, one could say well we have about 800 million total shares authorized so while at $2.00 a share its 4-6% dilutive, it can be done.  The problem is a major portion of the additional authorized shares are already committed.  This is something that I don't recall ever being discussed on the conference calls or on various chat rooms, etc.  It's in the 8K filings, and if you don't believe me I STRONGLY suggest you dig into the filings and see for yourselves.  Digging into these is not easy.  I have about three hours into this to generate this post.  

12 million shares have been set aside to retire all this debt.  At $2.00 a share and with $82 million in debt it would take 41 million shares to retire it.  I went through the filings and, by my reckoning, another 115 million shares are committed for various purposes - retirement of various series of preferred stock, committed warrants, stock options for management's incentive compensation etc.  

Again at $2.00, 12 million knocks off $24 million of debt leaving $58 million.  If CYDY issued another 29 million shares to retire the rest of the debt, that leaves the company with only another 44 million shares.  (115 million committed for other purposes, 12 million set aside for debt and 29 million to retire the rest of the debt = 156 million shares.)  With roughly 200 million left to issue, that's how one comes up with 44 million left.  This is a tiny amount of liquidity.

The bottom line, as I see it, given CYDY's current cash burn and its debt obligations, it has very little wiggle room unless one of two things happen - some significant appreciation in its stock price and/or some significant revenue.  This also DOES NOT take into account its $72 million in accounts payable that I presume is mostly owed to Samsung for inventory buildup.  

Again without some significant revenue, CYDY is going to have to either borrow more money, which under its current strategy is dilutive or, alternatively, it's going to have to issue even more shares.  I just can't see any sort of price appreciation until these issues are sorted out.  I will leave it up to you to decide if you think this financial structure is healthy, perilous or somewhere in between.”

• Sad 1

Not a day used to go by without at least 10 posts.  Nothing since Monday here.

Of course, nothing really to report either except that the stock price is starting to drift.

I don't see how they can hold this price even.  There is no near term catalyst that I know of.  I think we get our $1.50 before long.

38 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Not a day used to go by without at least 10 posts.  Nothing since Monday here.

Of course, nothing really to report either except that the stock price is starting to drift.

I don't see how they can hold this price even.  There is no near term catalyst that I know of.  I think we get our $1.50 before long.

My rebuy is at $1.60.  Hopefully followed by the news that NP has been fired.  If they get adults to run this company, the stock will jump back up immediately.  I still think that LL works.  

14 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

My rebuy is at $1.60.  Hopefully followed by the news that NP has been fired.  If they get adults to run this company, the stock will jump back up immediately.  I still think that LL works.  

I'm still holding my 2,500 shares.  Considered selling and waiting for the drop to 1.50-1.60 to buy back more, but haven't pulled that trigger yet.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:40 AM, Capella said:

Pretty good post from ‘Anthony’ on yahoo board. I can’t verify the numbers:

”have been digging into CYDY's finances and its capital structure in great detail tonight.  Its statements are very byzantine and it's challenging to decipher the various pieces.  

I am trying to compare its most recent financial statements which end 2-28-21 with its new debt issuance and recent debt retirements along with an estimate of cash burn.  Given the new Fife loans issued since February and the recent debt retirements, it appears total debt is somewhere between $75 and $90 million.  CYDY, in a series of 4 transactions in April and May retired roughly $14.6 million in debt by issuing 7.5 million shares of stock. With roughly 605 million shares outstanding, this is about 1.2% of dilution.  

Since the dates of all these filings don't match, it's very difficult to ascertain how much cash CYDY has on hand.  It appears to me, it has around $60 million.  It's also difficult to ascertain how much cash CYDY goes through a month.  It looks like it's between $10 and $20 million.  Let's call it $12 so that means it has 5 months of cash.  That is probably giving it the benefit of the doubt.  I could be as much as $20.

If CYDY has, let's say $82 million of debt, ( it had $39 million in the 2-28-21 financial statements + the $50 in new Fife debt) and it does not start generating some significant revenues fairly soon, how will it repay its debt?  On the surface, one could say well we have about 800 million total shares authorized so while at $2.00 a share its 4-6% dilutive, it can be done.  The problem is a major portion of the additional authorized shares are already committed.  This is something that I don't recall ever being discussed on the conference calls or on various chat rooms, etc.  It's in the 8K filings, and if you don't believe me I STRONGLY suggest you dig into the filings and see for yourselves.  Digging into these is not easy.  I have about three hours into this to generate this post.  

12 million shares have been set aside to retire all this debt.  At $2.00 a share and with $82 million in debt it would take 41 million shares to retire it.  I went through the filings and, by my reckoning, another 115 million shares are committed for various purposes - retirement of various series of preferred stock, committed warrants, stock options for management's incentive compensation etc.  

Again at $2.00, 12 million knocks off $24 million of debt leaving $58 million.  If CYDY issued another 29 million shares to retire the rest of the debt, that leaves the company with only another 44 million shares.  (115 million committed for other purposes, 12 million set aside for debt and 29 million to retire the rest of the debt = 156 million shares.)  With roughly 200 million left to issue, that's how one comes up with 44 million left.  This is a tiny amount of liquidity.

The bottom line, as I see it, given CYDY's current cash burn and its debt obligations, it has very little wiggle room unless one of two things happen - some significant appreciation in its stock price and/or some significant revenue.  This also DOES NOT take into account its $72 million in accounts payable that I presume is mostly owed to Samsung for inventory buildup.  

Again without some significant revenue, CYDY is going to have to either borrow more money, which under its current strategy is dilutive or, alternatively, it's going to have to issue even more shares.  I just can't see any sort of price appreciation until these issues are sorted out.  I will leave it up to you to decide if you think this financial structure is healthy, perilous or somewhere in between.”

Missed this earlier Cappy.

1. Why are you posting something written by a lying short?

2. You can dismiss Anthony because he left out the fact that LL works.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Missed this earlier Cappy.

1. Why are you posting something written by a lying short?

2. You can dismiss Anthony because he left out the fact that LL works.

Anthony is a pretty honest poster, unlike nobody else on the Yahoo board.  He says he owns like 40k shares as well.  I actually believe him.  

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

11 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Anthony is a pretty honest poster, unlike nobody else on the Yahoo board.  He says he owns like 40k shares as well.  I actually believe him.  

Bnb is being funny lol 

39 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I know BnB and others have mentioned this but is there a chance they hit 0 before anything revenue-wise happens? 

3 minutes ago, Capella said:

I know BnB and others have mentioned this but is there a chance they hit 0 before anything revenue-wise happens? 

They have gone 15 years without making revenue.  I'm sure it can happen.

30 minutes ago, Capella said:

The cult is so strong probably not.

I say this but those idiots on the yahoo board that are down on NP's nob, probably own like 100 shares each.  Its hard to believe anyone with real money invested could be that irrational, unless they just like to spread BS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

They have gone 15 years without making revenue.  I'm sure it can happen.

Issue is they've been buying LL from Samsung like rednecks bought gas when the pipeline was down.  That said, if Apes are paying $40-$50 a share for AMC dilution, I'm sure CYDY can squeeze out some more juice.

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

Issue is they've been buying LL from Samsung like rednecks bought gas when the pipeline was down.  That said, if Apes are paying $40-$50 a share for AMC dilution, I'm sure CYDY can squeeze out some more juice.

Amc has 200M shares being moved today. Cydy has no attention on it at all. The morons on yahoo can only buy so much. 

What happens when those toxic loans are due? 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Amc has 200M shares being moved today. Cydy has no attention on it at all. The morons on yahoo can only buy so much. 

What happens when those toxic loans are due? 

Well since the collateral is likely the rights to LL, a couple of office printers, and a Keurig machine, much like an NFL player who's wheels are falling off at the back end of their career, they re-structure to kick the cap hit down the road.

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Well since the collateral is likely the rights to LL, a couple of office printers, and a Keurig machine, much like an NFL player who's wheels are falling off at the back end of their career, they re-structure to kick the cap hit down the road.

Don't forget the Proactive subscription.

• Laughing 1

20 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Another day of barely 1,000,000 volume.  No one is even paying attention anymore.

Patiently waiting for that $1.50- $1.60 price action.  Watching every day.

Little starter position already but will definitely buy more

• Like 2

This was in a tweet referencing Patterson's study.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1404197344342515712?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Vaccine FAQ

Vaccine side effects FAQ

I thought it would be helpful to create a vaccine side effect FAQ. This is all my opinion. This is not medical advice. You can use this to educate yourself and your doctor so you can make more informed decisions as to what is best for you.

How many people have been killed by the vaccines in the US?

At least 25,800 deaths are unexplained. This makes it the most toxic vaccine in human history. This is calculated from CDC data. But the VAERS data is 5x under-reported (calculated from CMS data). So the adjusted VAERS data matches the CDC numbers. The deaths coincide with the vaccine rollout. How does the CDC explain those excess deaths? Well, they don’t attempt to. They say 100% of them are not vaccine related. Really!?!? Where is the analysis? There is none. If there were, they would have disclosed it to reduce vaccine hesitancy. ! Have they done free spike assays on all the 25,800 deaths? Of course not. Nobody wants to look. Isn’t it safest to assume they are all vaccine related in the meantime (unless proven otherwise) and STOP the vaccine until we know the cause of each of these excess deaths. If you want to keep vaccinating people, then we need to at least tell people that this vaccine may have already killed over 25,000 previously healthy Americans.

Are any of the current vaccines safe to take?

No. It appears that all vaccines create spike protein all over your body leading to free spike protein circulating in your blood. That free spike can open up the blood brain barrier, get into the brain, heart, ovaries, and other critical organs causing blood clots and inflammation leading to a wide variety of symptoms. The <20 week spontaneous abortion rate is 82% (normally 10%) . People have been killed or disabled long-term from the vaccines.

Tess Lawrie’s analysis of the UK Yellow Card data concluded that the vaccines are unsafe for human use.

The current vaccines are damaging your body like the real virus, but for a limited period (up to 30 days after vaccination). This is why there is a 82% spontaneous abortion rate < 20 weeks

The vaccine reduces your absolute risk of getting COVID by less than .3%. Not worth it since if you get COVID, you can treat it early with repurposed drugs which work on all variants.

The vaccine is especially unwise for children (who have natural immunity) and those who have already had COVID. Ask to see the risk benefit analysis before you even consider vaccination.

Many people (possibly around 3%) will suffer from long-haul vaccine effects and many of these are disabling. Dr. Patterson’s lab has detected long-haul covid-related biomarkers 5 months after vaccination.

What is the benefit of vaccination?

At the time the Phase 3 trials were done it was about 0.7%. Today, there are fewer cases so it is likely less than a  0.3% absolute risk reduction in catching COVID. That’s nothing. Why would you risk your life for such a small benefit? You never would, especially so after it is revealed that the NIH (Tony Fauci and Cliff Lane) deliberately sandbagged the fact that early treatment works.

What is the downside of vaccination?

Chance of death,

What are the risks and benefits of early treatment?

I was vaccinated 3 months ago and have no symptoms. Am I out of woods?

Probably not. Your body can have smoldering disease from the vaccination and symptoms caused by the vaccine can show up months or years later such as brain damage or damage to your reproductive organs.

I’ve had severe headaches after being vaccinated. What’s going on?

The spike protein is able to open up the blood-brain barrier which is normally “closed.” The headaches can last for many hours. It’s an indication that you have free spike protein in your system. If you haven’t had headaches before, and now have severe headaches, it’s highly likely you have long-haul vaccine.

My roommate got vaccinated, but I haven’t been, and now my menstrual cycle is disrupted and I have headaches. How can this happen?

You are hardly alone! Your roommate basically has long-haul vaccine and is continuously shedding and you are picking up the free spike protein through the air. This is then affecting your menstrual cycle and causing headaches.

Where can I get my blood tested to see if I have free spike protein in my blood?

This isn’t a standard lab assay for this. These are research assays at this time. If you register at www.covidlonghaulers.com, they will tell you whether you have vaccine or natural COVID.

I have strange symptoms after vaccination. My doctor says the symptoms are not related to the vaccine but his treatments aren’t working. How should they be treated?

If you have new symptoms that are affecting your life and they started within 3 months of the vaccine, it’s almost certain that they were caused by the vaccine.

I have weird symptoms. How do I get tested to rule out the spike protein as the cause?

If your symptoms started after being exposed to a vaccinated person or someone who had COVID, go to www.covidlonghaulers.com and get tested. If you’re clean on their test, it isn’t related to the vaccine. If you light up on their test, then you should listen to their advice on FIRST treating your long-haul vaccine COVID. If you still have symptoms after you show clean on their test, only then can you look to conventional treatments for your symptoms.

If I don’t get vaccinated, what are my options?

Prophylaxis with ivermectin .2mg/kg taken once a week with food.

Why was early treatment ignored?

Fauci chose to ignore all the evidence because it didn’t support his narrative that the vaccine is the only path forward. Zuckerberg told Fauci he would suppress anything that went against the narrative (like early treatment). Fauci and Cliff Lane (head of NIH Guidelines) ignored fluvoxamine and ivermectin even when the data was unarguable. I even posted a $2M reward to any who defend the NIH and WHO guidelines that these drugs don’t work. Nobody stepped forward to defend the guidelines.

If you get acute COVID or long haul COVID or Post COVID vaccine syndrome (PCVS), what do you recommend?
Treat early… as soon as you think you are infected. Get the drugs on hand in advance, so you don’t have to wait two days to have your prescription filled.

The following is for 14d minimum (then stop when symptoms gone)

FLV: 50mg BID

IVM 200mcg/kg every 3 day

Pravastatin 20mg

NAC 600mg /day

Vitamin D 15,000 IU D3

inhaled budesonide only for patients with respiratory issues  180mcg per puff. 2 puffs morning; 2 puffs at night. Do for a month.

Edited by IC FBGCav

1 hour ago, IC FBGCav said:

This was in a tweet referencing Patterson's study.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1404197344342515712?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Vaccine FAQ

Vaccine side effects FAQ

I thought it would be helpful to create a vaccine side effect FAQ. This is all my opinion. This is not medical advice. You can use this to educate yourself and your doctor so you can make more informed decisions as to what is best for you.

How many people have been killed by the vaccines in the US?

At least 25,800 deaths are unexplained. This makes it the most toxic vaccine in human history. This is calculated from CDC data. But the VAERS data is 5x under-reported (calculated from CMS data). So the adjusted VAERS data matches the CDC numbers. The deaths coincide with the vaccine rollout. How does the CDC explain those excess deaths? Well, they don’t attempt to. They say 100% of them are not vaccine related. Really!?!? Where is the analysis? There is none. If there were, they would have disclosed it to reduce vaccine hesitancy. ! Have they done free spike assays on all the 25,800 deaths? Of course not. Nobody wants to look. Isn’t it safest to assume they are all vaccine related in the meantime (unless proven otherwise) and STOP the vaccine until we know the cause of each of these excess deaths. If you want to keep vaccinating people, then we need to at least tell people that this vaccine may have already killed over 25,000 previously healthy Americans.

Are any of the current vaccines safe to take?

No. It appears that all vaccines create spike protein all over your body leading to free spike protein circulating in your blood. That free spike can open up the blood brain barrier, get into the brain, heart, ovaries, and other critical organs causing blood clots and inflammation leading to a wide variety of symptoms. The <20 week spontaneous abortion rate is 82% (normally 10%) . People have been killed or disabled long-term from the vaccines.

Tess Lawrie’s analysis of the UK Yellow Card data concluded that the vaccines are unsafe for human use.

The current vaccines are damaging your body like the real virus, but for a limited period (up to 30 days after vaccination). This is why there is a 82% spontaneous abortion rate < 20 weeks

The vaccine reduces your absolute risk of getting COVID by less than .3%. Not worth it since if you get COVID, you can treat it early with repurposed drugs which work on all variants.

The vaccine is especially unwise for children (who have natural immunity) and those who have already had COVID. Ask to see the risk benefit analysis before you even consider vaccination.

Many people (possibly around 3%) will suffer from long-haul vaccine effects and many of these are disabling. Dr. Patterson’s lab has detected long-haul covid-related biomarkers 5 months after vaccination.

What is the benefit of vaccination?

At the time the Phase 3 trials were done it was about 0.7%. Today, there are fewer cases so it is likely less than a  0.3% absolute risk reduction in catching COVID. That’s nothing. Why would you risk your life for such a small benefit? You never would, especially so after it is revealed that the NIH (Tony Fauci and Cliff Lane) deliberately sandbagged the fact that early treatment works.

What is the downside of vaccination?

Chance of death,

What are the risks and benefits of early treatment?

I was vaccinated 3 months ago and have no symptoms. Am I out of woods?

Probably not. Your body can have smoldering disease from the vaccination and symptoms caused by the vaccine can show up months or years later such as brain damage or damage to your reproductive organs.

I’ve had severe headaches after being vaccinated. What’s going on?

The spike protein is able to open up the blood-brain barrier which is normally “closed.” The headaches can last for many hours. It’s an indication that you have free spike protein in your system. If you haven’t had headaches before, and now have severe headaches, it’s highly likely you have long-haul vaccine.

My roommate got vaccinated, but I haven’t been, and now my menstrual cycle is disrupted and I have headaches. How can this happen?

You are hardly alone! Your roommate basically has long-haul vaccine and is continuously shedding and you are picking up the free spike protein through the air. This is then affecting your menstrual cycle and causing headaches.

Where can I get my blood tested to see if I have free spike protein in my blood?

This isn’t a standard lab assay for this. These are research assays at this time. If you register at www.covidlonghaulers.com, they will tell you whether you have vaccine or natural COVID.

I have strange symptoms after vaccination. My doctor says the symptoms are not related to the vaccine but his treatments aren’t working. How should they be treated?

If you have new symptoms that are affecting your life and they started within 3 months of the vaccine, it’s almost certain that they were caused by the vaccine.

I have weird symptoms. How do I get tested to rule out the spike protein as the cause?

If your symptoms started after being exposed to a vaccinated person or someone who had COVID, go to www.covidlonghaulers.com and get tested. If you’re clean on their test, it isn’t related to the vaccine. If you light up on their test, then you should listen to their advice on FIRST treating your long-haul vaccine COVID. If you still have symptoms after you show clean on their test, only then can you look to conventional treatments for your symptoms.

If I don’t get vaccinated, what are my options?

Prophylaxis with ivermectin .2mg/kg taken once a week with food.

Why was early treatment ignored?

Fauci chose to ignore all the evidence because it didn’t support his narrative that the vaccine is the only path forward. Zuckerberg told Fauci he would suppress anything that went against the narrative (like early treatment). Fauci and Cliff Lane (head of NIH Guidelines) ignored fluvoxamine and ivermectin even when the data was unarguable. I even posted a $2M reward to any who defend the NIH and WHO guidelines that these drugs don’t work. Nobody stepped forward to defend the guidelines.

If you get acute COVID or long haul COVID or Post COVID vaccine syndrome (PCVS), what do you recommend?
Treat early… as soon as you think you are infected. Get the drugs on hand in advance, so you don’t have to wait two days to have your prescription filled.

The following is for 14d minimum (then stop when symptoms gone)

FLV: 50mg BID

IVM 200mcg/kg every 3 day

Pravastatin 20mg

NAC 600mg /day

Vitamin D 15,000 IU D3

inhaled budesonide only for patients with respiratory issues  180mcg per puff. 2 puffs morning; 2 puffs at night. Do for a month.

What does Patterson have to do with this?

4 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

This why we're going to go extinct. Not disease, but because we're too stupid to live.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I know ive read that Patterson has been skeptical about the vaccine and said that he was not taking it.  Always found that take a little suspect

Would love to read a about this in detail if you can find it.

1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

A population skeptical about the vaccine makes therapeutics potentially more valuable. 

To be fair, only one side is doing a full court press and selling so....

A population not skeptical about the vaccine......

Just now, IC FBGCav said:

To be fair, only one side is doing a full court press and selling so....

A population not skeptical about the vaccine......

One side of what? Taking the vaccine vs. not taking the vaccine? If so, you haven't spent enough time in MAGA country. Or a bunch of churches. 

38 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I really hope that's not the angle here

It is. Check any of those message boards. Just constant idiots posting crap about how the vaccine isn’t safe and the variants are blah blah blah - I would expect a guy like Patterson to be above that but maybe not. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

One side of what? Taking the vaccine vs. not taking the vaccine? If so, you haven't spent enough time in MAGA country. Or a bunch of churches. 

Lol, neither MAGA or religious but now I can ignore you.  Obviously you are too in them feelings to have a conversation with.  :bye:

5 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Lol, neither MAGA or religious but now I can ignore you.  Obviously you are too in them feelings to have a conversation with.  :bye:

Didn’t say you were, actually the opposite. Just saying there’s people making money selling the idea of an unsafe vaccine, too. 

Slow melt down every day. All of you talking about getting back in at $1.50-1.60 are going to have to make your decision pretty soon, maybe even as soon as Friday. Or is the new goalpost 1.20-1.30?

54 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Slow melt down every day. All of you talking about getting back in at $1.50-1.60 are going to have to make your decision pretty soon, maybe even as soon as Friday. Or is the new goalpost 1.20-1.30?

Let’s say Hgen gets an EUA for covid. It’s likely but not definite. But say in 6 weeks they get it and cydy is still drifting with no trial results until December? January? What is the point of buying this? Unless they replace Nader, even with positive trial results, is there any chance they get approval?