Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Slow melt down every day. All of you talking about getting back in at $1.50-1.60 are going to have to make your decision pretty soon, maybe even as soon as Friday. Or is the new goalpost 1.20-1.30?

I hear you, its coming for sure.  May not be going all in as soon as it hits, which was my originally plan.  Will proceed a little more cautiously, will get a little more money in but for sure, it could be a bigger drop.

Just don't know when there is good news to turn this around.  Looking like better part of the year at this point if not longer.

New leadership might be the best chance.  I'd say the HIV BLA getting finished but I have no confidence in that right now.

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Let’s say Hgen gets an EUA for covid. It’s likely but not definite. But say in 6 weeks they get it and cydy is still drifting with no trial results until December? January? What is the point of buying this? Unless they replace Nader, even with positive trial results, is there any chance they get approval?

Interestingly enough HGEN's market cap is only 10% larger than CYDY.  Anyone investing in CYDY here must just hate money.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Interestingly enough HGEN's market cap is only 10% larger than CYDY.  Anyone investing in CYDY here must just hate money.

If all things were equal, which they are not, my belief is that leronlimab is a better drug than lenzilumab and can be used more widely.

The trials were designed better for HGEN though, a lot better.  HGEN took recommendations at every opportunity to modify the trial and ensure that it met endpoints, CYDY cut that corner.  That's the big difference (along with NIH backing) and why Humanigen is in a position to get EUA right now while CYDY is just hoping to get another trial started.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but the difference is leadership

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I hear you, its coming for sure.  May not be going all in as soon as it hits, which was my originally plan.  Will proceed a little more cautiously, will get a little more money in but for sure, it could be a bigger drop.

Just don't know when there is good news to turn this around.  Looking like better part of the year at this point if not longer.

New leadership might be the best chance.  I'd say the HIV BLA getting finished but I have no confidence in that right now.

Feels like the earliest might not be until late summer and then the obligatory two more weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ex-ghost said:

Slow melt down every day. All of you talking about getting back in at $1.50-1.60 are going to have to make your decision pretty soon, maybe even as soon as Friday. Or is the new goalpost 1.20-1.30?

The resiliency of this stock is sliding away.  And nothing on the horizon as far as I can tell.  The press releases are having less and less effect.  I wonder what the date would be for the BoD review with the 5% of investors?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

The resiliency of this stock is sliding away.  And nothing on the horizon as far as I can tell.  The press releases are having less and less effect.  I wonder what the date would be for the BoD review with the 5% of investors?

I bought 10k shares at around 1.80.  

Looking to flip around 2.50 or just watch it flame into nothing.

Edited by IC FBGCav

57 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

And Hgen just passed cydy on the market cap recently too I believe. Like, a month ago. 

And Hgen just passed cydy on the market cap recently too I believe. Like, a month ago. 

That’s part of today’s market. Many of the new investors think HGEN is worth more because the price is more. They certainly don’t get the whole dilution = bad so it’s not surprising.

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

That’s part of today’s market. Many of the new investors think HGEN is worth more because the price is more. They certainly don’t get the whole dilution = bad so it’s not surprising.

I am much more heavily invested in HGEN but it seems a legit stock is also getting a lot of push back.

26 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

I am much more heavily invested in HGEN but it seems a legit stock is also getting a lot of push back.

I don’t think we are on the same page. All I’m saying is that all the new investors in the market see $20 vs $2 and assume the $20 per share company is worth more, not knowing that the $2 company might have 20x the outstanding shares.

13 minutes ago, pecorino said:

I plan to buy 1000 shares at $1.60, should it get there, and another 1000 if it touches $1.40. That is all. 

Might as well call us twins. I was planning to take $1600 in cash and burn it in the fireplace on Friday and then burn another $1400 in cash on Saturday.

• Laughing 5

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Might as well call us twins. I was planning to take $1600 in cash and burn it in the fireplace on Friday and then burn another $1400 in cash on Saturday.

This stock has bounced back from the abyss before, I think you really underestimate the believers in this drug.

This may be an extended stay in the basement but Im pretty confident it will have another run.  Buy low sell high

8 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This stock has bounced back from the abyss before, I think you really underestimate the believers in this drug.

This may be an extended stay in the basement but Im pretty confident it will have another run.  Buy low sell high

Just kidding although at this point, I think the chance that you get anything out of this stock is very small.

9 minutes ago, Capella said:

Apparently they terminated a deal with American regent today. 8k out. Not sure the reason. 

Mutually terminated for failure to primary of secondary endpoints in both trails...But it works.

The parties determined to terminate the agreement due to the Company's failure to meet its primary and secondary endpoints under the FDA's guidelines for the Company's two COVID-19 trials for the treatment of mild-to-moderate and severe-to-critical COVID-19 populations. As a result of the termination, there is no ongoing material relationship between the parties and no payments or penalties are due under the Agreement. The Company is continuing to evaluate the efficacy of leronlimab for the treatment of COVID-19 through newly designed protocols for clinical trials.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Mutually terminated for failure to primary of secondary endpoints in both trails...But it works.

I guess there is a chance everybody will get their crack at 1.50 tomorrow. Won’t be me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

I don’t think we are on the same page. All I’m saying is that all the new investors in the market see $20 vs $2 and assume the $20 per share company is worth more, not knowing that the $2 company might have 20x the outstanding shares.

I get u, I didn't buy until after the split.

There is no comparison on the stocks.  

I think cydy hype will get me to 2.50 when the hype comes.

I think HGEN has proof and undervalued.  

I am not getting a cabin off either but HGEN is the only option to hold.

Apparently they terminated a deal with American regent today. 8k out. Not sure the reason. 

Well they don't have anything to distribute in the USA so why keep this open ended.

I didn't think it was a big deal when it was signed in the first place and don't see it as a big deal that it was terminated.  If they ever get an approval, im sure they can find a partner for distribution.

The idiots on the boards made a big deal about it when it was signed and are now downplaying it when its over.  They can't have it both ways but honestly I think they are right this time.

4 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Finally and this is 100% personal.  I had covid and there are zero studies or any factual evidence that getting a vax will benefit it me.  So why would I get a vax?

Perhaps its not just about you but trying to keep this thing from erupting again.

• Thanks 3

On 6/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, IC FBGCav said:

This was in a tweet referencing Patterson's study.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1404197344342515712?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Vaccine FAQ

Vaccine side effects FAQ

I thought it would be helpful to create a vaccine side effect FAQ. This is all my opinion. This is not medical advice. You can use this to educate yourself and your doctor so you can make more informed decisions as to what is best for you.

How many people have been killed by the vaccines in the US?

At least 25,800 deaths are unexplained. This makes it the most toxic vaccine in human history. This is calculated from CDC data. But the VAERS data is 5x under-reported (calculated from CMS data). So the adjusted VAERS data matches the CDC numbers. The deaths coincide with the vaccine rollout. How does the CDC explain those excess deaths? Well, they don’t attempt to. They say 100% of them are not vaccine related. Really!?!? Where is the analysis? There is none. If there were, they would have disclosed it to reduce vaccine hesitancy. ! Have they done free spike assays on all the 25,800 deaths? Of course not. Nobody wants to look. Isn’t it safest to assume they are all vaccine related in the meantime (unless proven otherwise) and STOP the vaccine until we know the cause of each of these excess deaths. If you want to keep vaccinating people, then we need to at least tell people that this vaccine may have already killed over 25,000 previously healthy Americans.

Are any of the current vaccines safe to take?

No. It appears that all vaccines create spike protein all over your body leading to free spike protein circulating in your blood. That free spike can open up the blood brain barrier, get into the brain, heart, ovaries, and other critical organs causing blood clots and inflammation leading to a wide variety of symptoms. The <20 week spontaneous abortion rate is 82% (normally 10%) . People have been killed or disabled long-term from the vaccines.

Tess Lawrie’s analysis of the UK Yellow Card data concluded that the vaccines are unsafe for human use.

The current vaccines are damaging your body like the real virus, but for a limited period (up to 30 days after vaccination). This is why there is a 82% spontaneous abortion rate < 20 weeks

The vaccine reduces your absolute risk of getting COVID by less than .3%. Not worth it since if you get COVID, you can treat it early with repurposed drugs which work on all variants.

The vaccine is especially unwise for children (who have natural immunity) and those who have already had COVID. Ask to see the risk benefit analysis before you even consider vaccination.

Many people (possibly around 3%) will suffer from long-haul vaccine effects and many of these are disabling. Dr. Patterson’s lab has detected long-haul covid-related biomarkers 5 months after vaccination.

What is the benefit of vaccination?

At the time the Phase 3 trials were done it was about 0.7%. Today, there are fewer cases so it is likely less than a  0.3% absolute risk reduction in catching COVID. That’s nothing. Why would you risk your life for such a small benefit? You never would, especially so after it is revealed that the NIH (Tony Fauci and Cliff Lane) deliberately sandbagged the fact that early treatment works.

What is the downside of vaccination?

Chance of death,

What are the risks and benefits of early treatment?

I was vaccinated 3 months ago and have no symptoms. Am I out of woods?

Probably not. Your body can have smoldering disease from the vaccination and symptoms caused by the vaccine can show up months or years later such as brain damage or damage to your reproductive organs.

I’ve had severe headaches after being vaccinated. What’s going on?

The spike protein is able to open up the blood-brain barrier which is normally “closed.” The headaches can last for many hours. It’s an indication that you have free spike protein in your system. If you haven’t had headaches before, and now have severe headaches, it’s highly likely you have long-haul vaccine.

My roommate got vaccinated, but I haven’t been, and now my menstrual cycle is disrupted and I have headaches. How can this happen?

You are hardly alone! Your roommate basically has long-haul vaccine and is continuously shedding and you are picking up the free spike protein through the air. This is then affecting your menstrual cycle and causing headaches.

Where can I get my blood tested to see if I have free spike protein in my blood?

This isn’t a standard lab assay for this. These are research assays at this time. If you register at www.covidlonghaulers.com, they will tell you whether you have vaccine or natural COVID.

I have strange symptoms after vaccination. My doctor says the symptoms are not related to the vaccine but his treatments aren’t working. How should they be treated?

If you have new symptoms that are affecting your life and they started within 3 months of the vaccine, it’s almost certain that they were caused by the vaccine.

I have weird symptoms. How do I get tested to rule out the spike protein as the cause?

If your symptoms started after being exposed to a vaccinated person or someone who had COVID, go to www.covidlonghaulers.com and get tested. If you’re clean on their test, it isn’t related to the vaccine. If you light up on their test, then you should listen to their advice on FIRST treating your long-haul vaccine COVID. If you still have symptoms after you show clean on their test, only then can you look to conventional treatments for your symptoms.

If I don’t get vaccinated, what are my options?

Prophylaxis with ivermectin .2mg/kg taken once a week with food.

Why was early treatment ignored?

Fauci chose to ignore all the evidence because it didn’t support his narrative that the vaccine is the only path forward. Zuckerberg told Fauci he would suppress anything that went against the narrative (like early treatment). Fauci and Cliff Lane (head of NIH Guidelines) ignored fluvoxamine and ivermectin even when the data was unarguable. I even posted a $2M reward to any who defend the NIH and WHO guidelines that these drugs don’t work. Nobody stepped forward to defend the guidelines.

If you get acute COVID or long haul COVID or Post COVID vaccine syndrome (PCVS), what do you recommend?
Treat early… as soon as you think you are infected. Get the drugs on hand in advance, so you don’t have to wait two days to have your prescription filled.

The following is for 14d minimum (then stop when symptoms gone)

FLV: 50mg BID

IVM 200mcg/kg every 3 day

Pravastatin 20mg

NAC 600mg /day

Vitamin D 15,000 IU D3

inhaled budesonide only for patients with respiratory issues  180mcg per puff. 2 puffs morning; 2 puffs at night. Do for a month.

25800 unexplained deaths/145,000,000 fully vaxxed = .00017 = .017%

869.7 deaths per 100,000 in 2019 US = .0086 = 0.86%

So looks like the death rate of those who received the vaccine still better than the death rate in 2019.

25800 x 5 = 129000 deaths/145,000,000 = .00089 = 0.089%

So even if it were 5x under reported the  vaccinated death rate is still 10x lower than the death rate of Americans in 2019.

People die. Nearly 50% of population has had the vaccine...so there's a 50% chance that anyone who dies will have had the vaccine.

Edited by Charlie Harper
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I think if we time the low correctly, we should see a bounce when they announce the Brazil trials are a go.  This sounds like it may be coming in the next week.  Buy for $1.60 and sell for $2.00?

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I think if we time the low correctly, we should see a bounce when they announce the Brazil trials are a go.  This sounds like it may be coming in the next week.  Buy for $1.60 and sell for $2.00?

Doesn't sound unreasonable although I personally think it may take more than just announcing the start of the Brazil trial but you could be right.

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:
16 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Nah, a proactive video and the promise of 2 weeks should do the trick.  Expect both soon.  

5 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Doesn't sound unreasonable although I personally think it may take more than just announcing the start of the Brazil trial but you could be right.

It should take more than this, but the cult following pumps it up on any news.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

"Positive Results" from unblinding data in Longhaulers Trial

ETA: Looking like a green opening..

Although the study was not designed to show statistically significant differences due to the small sample size of 56 patients, clinically meaningful improvements in leronlimab over placebo were observed for cough, stuffy/runny nose, shortness of breath, tightness of chest, feeling of fast heartbeat, fatigue, muscle aches/cramps, muscle weakness, joint pain/swelling, chills/shivering, feeling hot or feverish, difficulty in concentration, sleep disturbance/insomnia, headache, dizziness, tingling/numbness, sense of taste, and sense of smell. Of the remaining 6 symptoms, sore throat, exertional malaise, anxiety, nausea, and vomiting had no clinically meaningful change. Diarrhea was worse in leronlimab treated compared to placebo. 

I wish just once we would get actual numbers.

Nader Pourhassan, Ph.D., CytoDyn’s President and Chief Executive Officer, concluded, “Prior to the commencement of this trial, the FDA advised us that our long-haulers trial is considered an exploratory trial; thus, a follow-on trial will be necessary prior to potential approval. Our hope, following the FDA’s review of all data, is that the agency will grant us a Breakthrough Therapy designation and provide guidance for a Phase 3 trial protocol. It is important to note that we must await the review of regulatory agencies in the U.S. and abroad and their guidance on how to proceed forward. 

This will be a tough nut to crack unless Cytodyn or the FDA can narrow this down to measurable targets for an approval trail.

I feel like we pretty much unanimously agree here that NP must go and that a management change is the best shot that leronlimab has.

The big question is if things can be salvaged here even if a new management team were to come in.  Did they shoot to the moon on Covid and whiff?  Can they still come back if nothing ever pans out on the Covid side?  I'm optimistic about long haulers but realistically they are a long way away from having anything approved.  

The USA has definitely turned the corner on Covid, the vaccines do appear to be helping.  As more countries get their vaccines rates up, thankully there aren't going to be as many patients to treat.  That part of Covid might be over for Cytodyn, jury is still out but feels to me like that door is closing.

The HIV BLA getting finished seems like their closest path to revenue but I do know more competitors are emerging in that space.  Even if they get approval sometime in 2022, they may have lost a lot of potential market share.  Worse, I fear that they may need to start from scratch on that trial and 2022 isn't even realistic.

Nash and cancer, i cant even focus on, until they start generating revenue.  I suppose if they can prove this drug is good they can get bought out, so there is that.

Really questioning if this is even worth a flyer right now.  I've got  much better flyers that actually have products that make revenue.

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I feel like we pretty much unanimously agree here that NP must go and that a management change is the best shot that leronlimab has.

The big question is if things can be salvaged here even if a new management team were to come in.  Did they shoot to the moon on Covid and whiff?  Can they still come back if nothing ever pans out on the Covid side?  I'm optimistic about long haulers but realistically they are a long way away from having anything approved.  

The USA has definitely turned the corner on Covid, the vaccines do appear to be helping.  As more countries get their vaccines rates up, thankully there aren't going to be as many patients to treat.  That part of Covid might be over for Cytodyn, jury is still out but feels to me like that door is closing.

The HIV BLA getting finished seems like their closest path to revenue but I do know more competitors are emerging in that space.  Even if they get approval sometime in 2022, they may have lost a lot of potential market share.  Worse, I fear that they may need to start from scratch on that trial and 2022 isn't even realistic.

Nash and cancer, i cant even focus on, until they start generating revenue.  I suppose if they can prove this drug is good they can get bought out, so there is that.

Really questioning if this is even worth a flyer right now.  I've got  much better flyers that actually have products that make revenue.

Pretty sure Nadar leaving would boost the stock.  Not sure any medical upsides for this drug.  

• Like 2

On 6/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, Chaz McNulty said:

This is getting really close to a rebuy point.  If it drifts into the 1.50's, I am getting back in.

Added 10 shares this morning.  30 more and I'm back in the special club.

12 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Added 10 shares this morning.  30 more and I'm back in the special club.

Why do you do this to yourself. It’s one thing to own Amazon but this?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Why do you do this to yourself. It’s one thing to own Amazon but this?

I know...not too bright.

1. FOMO.

2. To keep me distracted from selling a good stock like FLGT when it is up big.  

3. The same reason you keep posting in this thread :tfp:

• Like 1

There is some real money in this stock and we know it's not institutions.  

To be honest, this stock should not be $1.75 right now.  All we have to think back to pre Covid was like December 2019, they had no BLA done for HIV at that point and what was it around .30?

They still have no BLA done, I'm not sure they are any closer than they were in December 2019 on that front.  For the most part, I think we can agree that Covid has been a bust.  Okay, perhaps we get a new trial started in Brazil, perhaps we even get a new trial for long haulers but with no proof that the drug even works yet.

If you are looking at this from the outside, like stbugs is saying, why would you touch this?

Yet, there is still a lot of real money in this thing.  I know there is a cult like following on the boards but I have little faith that the yahoos there actually have any serious money tied into it.  There is big money coming from somewhere, a lot of Chets that really believe in the drug. 

Personally I sit somewhere in the middle.  I don't think they designed trials well to showcase it, I know they have terrible management and bad overall organization but I still think there is something to this drug that has highly credentialed doctors from the outside interested in it.

I'm amazed it isn't lower than $1.50 right now, it has to go there, right?

19 minutes ago, Capella said:

I don’t think it’s going to hit 1.50 any time soon. If it were going to it would have done so already. 

I disagree, Its on the brink, the next bit of a setback should do it.  Could be the HIV BLA though and that would be a big setback and you would have to really question why you are even in it.  Even a more minor bit of bad news will send it there I think.

It's been fighting it off but I can see it folding any day.