Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

Sold the last of my Lantheus today.  It's doubled since it was brought up here as a safe LL approval play. Once again there are some wicked smart dudes here worth listening to.

Selling price was $27.79.

 

Edited by BassNBrew
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Sold the last of my Lantheus today.  It's doubled since it was brought up here as a safe LL approval play. Once again there are some wicked smart dudes here worth listening to.

Selling price was $27.79.

 

Doubled? Sweet. 

Edited by IC FBGCav
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2021 at 10:30 AM, Chaz McNulty said:

This is getting really close to a rebuy point.  If it drifts into the 1.50's, I am getting back in.

I made a small fortune on CYDY and will be forever grateful to @chet.  Still, just plugged it in to TDA as you peaked my interest to perhaps drink from the well again.  They have a Smart Score of 1.  It's the first time I've seen a 1 and I bought a lot of questionable penny stocks thanks to that thread.

FWIW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

I made a small fortune on CYDY and will be forever grateful to @chet.  Still, just plugged it in to TDA as you peaked my interest to perhaps drink from the well again.  They have a Smart Score of 1.  It's the first time I've seen a 1 and I bought a lot of questionable penny stocks thanks to that thread.

FWIW

I don’t know what any of this means 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Capella said:

I don’t know what any of this means 

Quote

Smart Score Powered by Tipranks

The Smart Score combines eight factors to provide a single TipRanks rating. The score is updated daily. 1 is the lowest rating, 10 is the highest.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

 

I think many FBG think the drug is not effective.  I also think the fbg  that think the drug can produce positive outcomes think the studies are poorly designed and management sucks.

For me it's a gamble now......come on 3 dollars......or craps.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure how significant this is but it's at least positive news:

https://www.briefing.com/in-depth-analysis/Content/Article?ArticleId=IN20210706060530CYDY

"Updated: 06-Jul-21 06:05 ET

CYDY:  CytoDyn granted a significant patent by USPTO for methods of treating coronavirus infection with Leronlimab   (1.70)

The Patent is owned by CytoDyn and its term of protection is expected to extend at least until June 15, 2040. The USPTO prioritized examination of CytoDyn's patent application, resulting in the grant of this Patent under the USPTO's COVID-19 Prioritized Examination Pilot Program in just about 1 year."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pecorino said:

And like a succubus calling her siren song, I am back in for 4000 shares at $1.65 this morning. I can't quit you.

I just re-entered at $1.61.  Only 1000 shares.  I'm a glutton for punishment too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

CYDY hit 52 week low today, dam is breaking.
 

Im waiting for $1.50 before i put in a bigger order.  its coming, they probably won't even hold that for long

Could be tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2021 at 8:20 AM, Demian said:

Not sure how significant this is but it's at least positive news:

https://www.briefing.com/in-depth-analysis/Content/Article?ArticleId=IN20210706060530CYDY

"Updated: 06-Jul-21 06:05 ET

CYDY:  CytoDyn granted a significant patent by USPTO for methods of treating coronavirus infection with Leronlimab   (1.70)

The Patent is owned by CytoDyn and its term of protection is expected to extend at least until June 15, 2040. The USPTO prioritized examination of CytoDyn's patent application, resulting in the grant of this Patent under the USPTO's COVID-19 Prioritized Examination Pilot Program in just about 1 year."

Its not just a patent its a "significant" patent. A bit redundant. Always puffing.

Edited by Moonlight
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Its not just a patent its a "significant" patent. A bit redundant. Always puffing.

It’s also really dumb to make it look amazing. It’s a patent to treat their COVID with their own drug. Not a broad patent for say, monoclonal antibodies and COVID.

At this point, investing in this stock is really a waste because there are so many stocks with way more potential.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s also really dumb to make it look amazing. It’s a patent to treat their COVID with their own drug. Not a broad patent for say, monoclonal antibodies and COVID.

At this point, investing in this stock is really a waste because there are so many stocks with way more potential.

If the drug is or will be effective as some believe then a change in mgt and the board is essential. Only way that the stock will be worthwhile outside of churning. But even those opportunities I think are more and more limited as retail becomes more numb to the manipulation and NP runs out of countries to tout as potential leronlimab suitors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

$1.50 is here

 

This just seems like it may linger for a while.  Where is the immediate catalyst going to come from?  NP being removed probably wont be until October if it does happen at all.

Trial in Brazil has not even started yet.

Longhaulers needs another trial

HIV BLA, will what they submit be acceptable?  This one is really the biggest concern because any bad news here could cause it to plummet harder. 

If we are being honest, where is the catalyst?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, drunken slob said:

Got back in at $1.99/share a while back. Would like to buy more today but I'll wait and see just how much lower this falls.

Agreed. Down to $1.42. This thing may actually get under $1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything speculative in the stock market is getting hammered right now so how this has even maintained the level that it is at, is hard to believe given the state of things.

Chickens may be finally coming home to roost though.  I just don't see where any good news to turn this around anytime soon comes from.

I say this and I've nibbled here and there so I own a little too.  Holding off for a bit before I dive deeper though (if I even come to terms that its a good idea)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Those idiots on the Yahoo board are now crying about how this stock is being manipulated.  I hate them.

Most people that are not close to this situation would have no interest in buying the stock at this point

Shorts, shorts always the shorts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Those idiots on the Yahoo board are now crying about how this stock is being manipulated.  I hate them.

Most people that are not close to this situation would have no interest in buying the stock at this point

Saw some guy post today that the shorts are terrified right now, can’t even sleep at night they’re so nervous :lmao: 

 

This has to have been one of the greatest stocks to short in recent history. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

 

This just seems like it may linger for a while.  Where is the immediate catalyst going to come from?  NP being removed probably wont be until October if it does happen at all.

Trial in Brazil has not even started yet.

Longhaulers needs another trial

HIV BLA, will what they submit be acceptable?  This one is really the biggest concern because any bad news here could cause it to plummet harder. 

If we are being honest, where is the catalyst?

Not seeing any reason at all to get in this right now. Actually things seem worse than ever. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thing has come back from the dead before.  If you don't believe that the drug works though, I can't imagine why you would touch this.

I believe it could work for Covid but they are so inept they haven't really showcased it yet.  We know it works for HIV but they botched the BLA submission.

For future indications, jury is out.  There are some hardcore believers out there and some are highly credentialed so I have to think there is something to the drug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This thing has come back from the dead before.  If you don't believe that the drug works though, I can't imagine why you would touch this.

I believe it could work for Covid but they are so inept they haven't really showcased it yet.  We know it works for HIV but they botched the BLA submission.

For future indications, jury is out.  There are some hardcore believers out there and some are highly credentialed so I have to think there is something to the drug.

Are they in any better shape than they were when the stock was .30 in late 2019?

not much if any progress in HIV.

Basically spent a ton of money on Covid and have whiffed.

they do have a large cult now which has strengthened it a bit.  

as far as where the actual company is things aren’t looking good. 

Betting on them is hoping the cult brings in new believers as they are losing some of them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Are they in any better shape than they were when the stock was .30 in late 2019?

not much if any progress in HIV.

Basically spent a ton of money on Covid and have whiffed.

they do have a large cult now which has strengthened it a bit.  

as far as where the actual company is things aren’t looking good. 

Betting on them is hoping the cult brings in new believers as they are losing some of them.

Well the hostile take over with Patterson leading the way is the out.  Having said that, if the drug had use, I think it would have shown better no matter the trials design.  But I don't know that 100% but believe it.  Plus I made so much off this, losing 25k doesn't matter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Well the hostile take over with Patterson leading the way is the out.  Having said that, if the drug had use, I think it would have shown better no matter the trials design.  But I don't know that 100% but believe it.  Plus I made so much off this, losing 25k doesn't matter.

It definitely seems like there was an issue with the dosage in the CD12 trial.  That is a critical component.

Having taken a few drugs, I can attest that the effects at different dosages are miles apart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Are they in any better shape than they were when the stock was .30 in late 2019?

not much if any progress in HIV.

Basically spent a ton of money on Covid and have whiffed.

they do have a large cult now which has strengthened it a bit.  

as far as where the actual company is things aren’t looking good. 

Betting on them is hoping the cult brings in new believers as they are losing some of them.

Yes, I think they are in better shape. They need to prove it out but long haulers could be a market for them that wasn't before.  Critical and severe Covid patients could still be a market but obviously Brazil trial needs to go well and for Covid to continue to have an impact.  HIV BLA IDK, maybe so, maybe not

If you don't think the drug works then you may have concluded that they are in a meaningless pursuit, I don't believe that myself.  The burden is on them to prove it out however

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Yes, I think they are in better shape. They need to prove it out but long haulers could be a market for them that wasn't before.  Critical and severe Covid patients could still be a market but obviously Brazil trial needs to go well and for Covid to continue to have an impact.  HIV BLA IDK, maybe so, maybe not

If you don't think the drug works then you may have concluded that they are in a meaningless pursuit, I don't believe that myself.  The burden is on them to prove it out however

 

 

which they haven't done despite making promises all along the way.

I don't trust the company at all and have no idea if the drug works.  As you said they haven't proved anything outside of cherry picking the data set and making false claims which the FDA scolded them for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IC FBGCav said:

Well the hostile take over with Patterson leading the way is the out.  Having said that, if the drug had use, I think it would have shown better no matter the trials design.  But I don't know that 100% but believe it.  Plus I made so much off this, losing 25k doesn't matter.

Its been said that if LL is a bust why are Patterson and others fighting to wrest control from NP? They must believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...