Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

8 hours ago, Moonlight said:

Its been said that if LL is a bust why are Patterson and others fighting to wrest control from NP? They must believe.

I would need to see how much stock they own to help decide that.

Can see why this 8-K got released after hours on a Friday.

Item 2.03. Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under anOff-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant. On July 2, 2021, an arbitration panel issued its decision following afive-day arbitration hearing held in March 2021 concerning a previously disclosed claim by ProstaGene, LLC (“ProstaGene”), against CytoDyn Inc. (the “Company”), as well as counterclaims by the Company, relating to approximately 3.1 million shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Shares”) held in escrow for certain indemnification claims asserted by the Company in connection with the acquisition of certain intangible assets from ProstaGene in November 2018. ProstaGene also sought monetary damages related to the delay in the release of the Shares. The Company, as of February 28, 2021, as disclosed in its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the Company’s 2021 third fiscal quarter, recognized a full impairment charge against the net carrying value of certain of the acquired intangible assets. Nonetheless, the arbitration panel determined that ProstaGene is entitled to release of the Shares, as well as a cash monetary award in the amount of approximately $6.2 million, plus interest, fees and costs estimated to total approximately $1.4 million. The Company expects to satisfy the arbitration award obligations within 30 days following the date of the award

7.6 million plus 3 million shares. Does CYDY ever do anything right and not out of line.

1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Under $1 is right around the corner. ####

Total bummer

I'll be picking up some shares, only because I'm a drunk dumb-dumb who likes to speculate at this point

:banned:

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, Moonlight said:

Can see why this 8-K got released after hours on a Friday.

Item 2.03. Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under anOff-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant. On July 2, 2021, an arbitration panel issued its decision following afive-day arbitration hearing held in March 2021 concerning a previously disclosed claim by ProstaGene, LLC (“ProstaGene”), against CytoDyn Inc. (the “Company”), as well as counterclaims by the Company, relating to approximately 3.1 million shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Shares”) held in escrow for certain indemnification claims asserted by the Company in connection with the acquisition of certain intangible assets from ProstaGene in November 2018. ProstaGene also sought monetary damages related to the delay in the release of the Shares. The Company, as of February 28, 2021, as disclosed in its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the Company’s 2021 third fiscal quarter, recognized a full impairment charge against the net carrying value of certain of the acquired intangible assets. Nonetheless, the arbitration panel determined that ProstaGene is entitled to release of the Shares, as well as a cash monetary award in the amount of approximately $6.2 million, plus interest, fees and costs estimated to total approximately $1.4 million. The Company expects to satisfy the arbitration award obligations within 30 days following the date of the award

7.6 million plus 3 million shares. Does CYDY ever do anything right and not out of line.

Holy crap lmao. When is the dilution and/or reverse split. There’s no way they have 8M in cash. 

Edited by Capella

It's really hard to see any reason to buy into this stock at this point.  I own a little and I'll hold onto it but the days of thinking I will increase my buy for a decent bet are over.

Would like to see some progress somewhere and a plan for execution.  Right now, there is really nothing except that a new group wants control.  Perhaps that's good for a small bump but I don't think it counters the drip in the meantime.

If I could trust that the BLA was really on track, that would be one thing but can't trust current management so who knows.

I dont think the drug is a lost cause but this is a toxic mess.  Need to be shown something real.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

It's really hard to see any reason to buy into this stock at this point.  I own a little and I'll hold onto it but the days of thinking I will increase my buy for a decent bet are over.

Would like to see some progress somewhere and a plan for execution.  Right now, there is really nothing except that a new group wants control.  Perhaps that's good for a small bump but I don't think it counters the drip in the meantime.

If I could trust that the BLA was really on track, that would be one thing but can't trust current management so who knows.

I dont think the drug is a lost cause but this is a toxic mess.  Need to be shown something real.

Let’s start with how are they going to pay that debt. Nothing else matters until that’s figured out. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 7:39 PM, ILUVBEER99 said:

Are they in any better shape than they were when the stock was .30 in late 2019?

not much if any progress in HIV.

Basically spent a ton of money on Covid and have whiffed.

they do have a large cult now which has strengthened it a bit.  

as far as where the actual company is things aren’t looking good. 

Betting on them is hoping the cult brings in new believers as they are losing some of them.

This is it to a T.   

16 hours ago, Capella said:

Let’s start with how are they going to pay that debt. Nothing else matters until that’s figured out. 

I thought the plan was to sell some LL...oh wait.

30 minutes ago, Capella said:

Hit a 1.36 today. Wow. 

Damn. Might need some levity in here.

Did I ever tell you guys about how I sold all my shares last summer?

• Laughing 2

14 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

My vote for EUA date was today. :sadbanana:

Could be any day. I’m not selling.

Yea I’ve seen a lot of people say this week. Not getting impatient, just restless I guess. 

NP is certainly a terrible leader but have to say i don't like how Patterson has been carrying himself on Twitter.  Fairly immature to be airing dirty laundry and being overly confrontational in general.  Expect him to be more professional than that.  Then again, he is partnered with Dr Yo, maybe I'm asking too much.

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

NP is certainly a terrible leader but have to say i don't like how Patterson has been carrying himself on Twitter.  Fairly immature to be airing dirty laundry and being overly confrontational in general.  Expect him to be more professional than that.  Then again, he is partnered with Dr Yo, maybe I'm asking too much.

Wait, Dr. Yo is still around???? :lmao: :lmao: 

NRXP- Identifies a statistically significant effect of Zyesami (aviptadil) in preventing the sharp rise in cytokines, commonly associated with mortality in patients with Covid-19. Data will be presented at the Disease Control and Prevention Summit on July 21.

This has jumped big in pre-market.  Oh, what could have been.

51 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Holding strong in the upper $1.70s. Without news after this, I see another slow melt down, inching to the 1.50s and 1.40s. Too much bad juju.

Very promising news, but a long ways off (years).  I agree with your stock prediction.

1 hour ago, ex-ghost said:

Holding strong in the upper $1.70s. Without news after this, I see another slow melt down, inching to the 1.50s and 1.40s. Too much bad juju.

I feel like the HIV BLA is not close at all and NP just hasn't been forthcoming about the issues they face.  Once that news is fully realized in the next two months, it certainly will plummet it further.  It will also mean the end of NP

Fully expect that this is in $1.30s again before long

1 minute ago, unckeyherb said:

23 separate cancer indications.  Applying for breakthrough status.  $8.3 billion projected income from each indication.  That would help.

So back to square one and Cancer treatment. 

2 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

23 separate cancer indications.  Applying for breakthrough status.  $8.3 billion projected income from each indication.  That would help.

Wait, did they seriously say they’re projecting $191B in revenue?

Just now, stbugs said:

Wait, did they seriously say they’re projecting $191B in revenue?

No, not directly.  Just that they are approaching 23 separate indications and that projected valuations for any single indication is $8.3 billion.  The point being that if even one of those unmet needs get the breakthrough designation its a home run.