Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

1 minute ago, unckeyherb said:

No, not directly.  Just that they are approaching 23 separate indications and that projected valuations for any single indication is $8.3 billion.  The point being that if even one of those unmet needs get the breakthrough designation its a home run.

The problem is their home run trot takes two weeks. Or so.

• Laughing 2

19 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

23 separate cancer indications.  Applying for breakthrough status.  $8.3 billion projected income from each indication.  That would help.

Wow man this is crazy even for him. 

54 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

And as usual after “the best CC ever”, down goes the price. 

They surprise you once in a while with a sharp move upward but for the most point the stock price is entirely predictable.

it wasn't hard to see that they had flattened out in the 1.80s, I expect that they will test the $1.50 level again before long.  

I'm not in any hurry to make any big accumulations though as I expect the next few months to continue to be rocky.

I don't trust NP and the HIV BLA and that could be a big setback

@chet in on this?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/24/large-shareholder-group-calls-for-a-board-overhaul-at-pharma-company-cytodyn.html

Got a good chuckle when I read this article. Unloading in the $5 & $6s feels pretty good today. My final 1,000 shares were offloaded at $2.95 probably over a year ago.

Wow...not sure if she still feels the same way about the drug but this doc from Yale who said she was interested in leronlimab was named the new leader of the Connecticut Public Health Department

https://www.wtnh.com/news/health/coronavirus/yale-infectious-disease-doctor-weighs-in-on-hiv-drugs-promise-for-covid-19-and-mask-safety/

https://ctnewsjunkie.com/2021/07/26/lamont-names-infectious-disease-expert-to-head-department-of-public-health/

From company's 10-K -(CYDY under investigation by SEC and Department of Justice. Subpoenas issued.)

Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Justice Investigations

The Company has received subpoenas from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission requesting documents and information concerning, among other matters, leronlimab, the Company’s public statements regarding the use of leronlimab as a potential treatment for COVID-19 and related communications with the FDA, investors, and others, and trading in the securities of CytoDyn. The SEC has informed the Company that this inquiry should not be construed as an indication that any violations of law have occurred or that the SEC has any negative opinion of any person, entity or securities trading activity.

In addition, the Company and certain of its executives have received subpoenas in connection with an investigation being conducted by the United States Department of Justice. The subpoenas seek testimony and/or records concerning, among other matters, leronlimab, the Company’s public statements regarding the use of leronlimab as a potential treatment for COVID-19 and related communications with the FDA, investors, and others, and trading in the securities of CytoDyn.

About frigging time that the company was investigated. Some investors harassing the FDA was counterproductive and helped put the company under federal scrutiny.

11 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

From company's 10-K -(CYDY under investigation by SEC and Department of Justice. Subpoenas issued.)

The Company has received subpoenas from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission requesting documents and information concerning, among other matters, leronlimab, the Company’s public statements regarding the use of leronlimab as a potential treatment for COVID-19 and related communications with the FDA, investors, and others, and trading in the securities of CytoDyn. The SEC has informed the Company that this inquiry should not be construed as an indication that any violations of law have occurred or that the SEC has any negative opinion of any person, entity or securities trading activity.

In addition, the Company and certain of its executives have received subpoenas in connection with an investigation being conducted by the United States Department of Justice. The subpoenas seek testimony and/or records concerning, among other matters, leronlimab, the Company’s public statements regarding the use of leronlimab as a potential treatment for COVID-19 and related communications with the FDA, investors, and others, and trading in the securities of CytoDyn.

About frigging time that the company was investigated. Some investors harassing the FDA was counterproductive and helped put the company under federal scrutiny.

WOW

This is from a yahoo poster who allegedly read the 10k. They broke  

”As of May 31 we have $33.9 million in cash; $152.5 million in short term liabilities - $62.7 million in notes payable (Fife) and $85 million in accounts payable. We used 137 million in cash in the last fiscal year.”

Shocking that a medical company managed to go broke during what will be the biggest medical crisis in our lifetimes—while companies like auto makers and breweries managed to remain profitable by shifting to making ventilators and hand sanitizer.  Just complete ineptitude and corruption in the management of this company. 

Again from yahoo

”Known third-party patent rights could delay or otherwise adversely affect our planned development and sale of leronlimab. We have identified but not exhaustively analyzed other patents that could relate to our proposed products.

We are aware of patent rights held by a third party that may cover certain compositions within our leronlimab candidate. The patent holder has the right to prevent others from making, using, or selling a drug that incorporates the patented compositions, while the patent remains in force.”

sounds bad!

15 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Hope you don't have to give back the cabin. 

On a side note, I start a new job on the 9th.  Unlimited PTO there so WSOP in the future if they have it, is now a very viable option.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Capella said:

The yahoo message board predictably is carrying on about how this is all no big deal :lmao: 

They truly are the it’s just a flesh wound people from Monty Python 

This post has 83 likes.  What the hell is wrong with these people?  Do they actually believe this or do they just get paid to post this BS

"1.I’m almost certain these investigations relate to the citron short attack last June. Cydy said in a conference call a year ago they where pursuing legal action.

2. if this was negatively towards cydy the cydy board would of already removed the employees.

3.they signed 3 deals with other companies this year. None of those companies would do a deal with cydy if they were under serious investigation from the United States government."

15 hours ago, Moonlight said:

3 hours ago, Otis said:

When this thing pivoted from a cancer to an antivirus drug it was a huge red flag. 

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This post has 83 likes.  What the hell is wrong with these people?  Do they actually believe this or do they just get paid to post this BS

"1.I’m almost certain these investigations relate to the citron short attack last June. Cydy said in a conference call a year ago they where pursuing legal action.

2. if this was negatively towards cydy the cydy board would of already removed the employees.

3.they signed 3 deals with other companies this year. None of those companies would do a deal with cydy if they were under serious investigation from the United States government."

QYDY

”It's always possible that DOJ investigates and finds fault with FDA. We all know federal agencies work against each other. Or some whistle blower speaks up when questioned.”

amazing

On 7/31/2021 at 2:34 PM, Capella said:

QYDY

”It's always possible that DOJ investigates and finds fault with FDA. We all know federal agencies work against each other. Or some whistle blower speaks up when questioned.”

amazing

We now must live in a world of "alternative facts" and conspiracies.

1 hour ago, Capella said:

this is all better than a movie 

I didn’t buy a cabin, but damn I can’t believe I made a really nice chunk of change on this company. It’s beyond soap opera.

I dumped 2000 shares at the open at $1.63. Pretty happy with that considering the Friday afternoon news and my cost basis which was $1.65. Feels like a bullet dodged. You can thank me if it goes to the moon now. I'm out for the time being.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unckeyherb said:

I sold this morning with the expectation that the price was going to drop quite a bit.  Kind of surprised its held on as much as it has.

Yep, expected a bigger drop today but it will probably just be a more steady drip over the next couple of weeks.

It is a somewhat resilient stock though.  Should this be trading above a $1 right now?  I don't think it should be but there is still some money behind it.

25 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

If CYDY made money from announcing things that haven’t actually started yet, this is a $200 stock.

To be fair, this is a pretty good thing for them.  They will be able to start this trial and likely complete this trial in Brazil.  It's their last shot at Covid