Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

To be fair, this is a pretty good thing for them.  They will be able to start this trial and likely complete this trial in Brazil.  It's their last shot at Covid

If they start it, if they enroll enough people, if they design it correctly, etc.

3 hours ago, McBokonon said:

If they start it, if they enroll enough people, if they design it correctly, etc.

And even hitting your primary endpoint in a phase 3 trial does not guarantee an EUA.  HGEN has been waiting over a couple months now since their successful phase 3 trial for Covid.

3 hours ago, McBokonon said:

For sure but at least there is a chance!!

Its enough for the cult to keep buying shares at least.

This stock is way better to trade then to hold.  

18 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

And even hitting your primary endpoint in a phase 3 trial does not guarantee an EUA.  HGEN has been waiting over a couple months now since their successful phase 3 trial for Covid.

Yeah, the FDA is in no hurry there.  I'm definitely concerned about HGEN,  not a lock by any means

4 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

What a toxic environment

One thing for sure, NP is not going to go easily.  He is going to do everything in his power to stick around.  Unfortunately he has a puppet board and they wont' do anything either.  

This is really bad to be invested in right now.

2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

What a toxic environment

One thing for sure, NP is not going to go easily.  He is going to do everything in his power to stick around.  Unfortunately he has a puppet board and they wont' do anything either.  

Yep.  I’m down to only a 100 shares.  Only holding those out of hope NP gets bounced at some point and a new plan forward is presented.

4 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

What a toxic environment

This is getting hilarious.  Cytodyn does have a point or two in their filing.  Not sure ignoring the activist group is the best cure of action.  Worst part is this is getting so toxic that the FDA won't ever sniff a submission from this company.  The only hope for anyone to make a dime is that next trials are slam dunks (doubtful) and a big company comes in and makes  a buyout offer around $1.50 when the stock is lingering around 75 cents.

Curious when we'll see the write off for all the expired LL sitting on the shelf.  Anyone have an idea what the expiration date is on this stuff?                              

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Curious when we'll see the write off for all the expired LL sitting on the shelf.  Anyone have an idea what the expiration date is on this stuff?                              

Legitimately want a vial for my office  

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Hopeful that we get through all this bs and that is steadied under whichever management is going to move it forward.

With the little shares that I own right now,  it's not good that Cytodyn has to shell out more in legal fees.  If the 13D group has something on Nader, lets hear what it is.  

Conversely if Patterson has been shady at all, would like to know that too.  The lawsuit states that Patterson tried to force Cytodyn to pay 350 million to purchase IncellDX and is insinuated that this is why the partnership broke up.

I've been trusting Patterson as a Dr so really hope it hasn't been all about the business all along. 

The truth should ultimately prevail here but not sure the money will.

3 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

https://ir.stockpr.com/cytodyn/sec-filings-email/content/0001193125-21-242051/d360427ddefa14a.htm

Two board members resigning which leaves 2 employees and a gym owner on the Board. This is not good.

Yahoo board always sees the bright side 

“Wow! In my opinion, board members leaving either means a buyout or a partnership and they are no longer needed. ”

• Laughing 2

7 minutes ago, Capella said:

“Wow! In my opinion, board members leaving either means a buyout or a partnership and they are no longer needed. ”

Yep, Reddit already saying, "good riddance, more space for new partners!"

• Laughing 1

5 hours ago, Capella said:

Un. Real.   

The 13d response to CYDY nullifying the proposed slate of new board members. This is going to be ugly, a piece of the first page:

The claims set forth in your Letter that our Notice Letter failed to satisfy the Bylaws requirements and is invalid are incorrect, false, misleading and indeed disingenuous. The Letter is a thinly veiled attempt to disenfranchise stockholders and blatantly entrench management in breach of the Board’s fiduciary duties. Set forth below are responses of the Nominating Stockholders to your Letter. Our responses are prefaced by the exact text of your claims in bold text.

https://46b35ac1-d0f5-4c3f-8d8c-287522d4c6fb.filesusr.com/ugd/e76768_637b768a04474d2e82814145d2022c64.pdf?index=true

On 8/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Capella said:

Is it OK to say morons if it isn't directed to a FBG member?  Just asking.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:13 AM, McBokonon said:

Does anybody else think they never really tried or intended to get uplisted (remember that?) because they didn’t want to meet the reporting requirements?

What were the requirements? 

They sure didn’t seem to make much of an effort. 

12 minutes ago, Capella said:

What were the requirements? 

They sure didn’t seem to make much of an effort. 

I think I just mean normal SEC filings and governance. You have to disclose a lot more when you’re on NASDAQ. Hell, there’s even three tiers of OTC - CYDY is on the lowest level there. Didn’t even try to get off pink sheets to OTCQB or OTCQX, which have increasingly higher governance standards. I’d stay in the pink sheets, too, if I was doing some crimes.

Well I'm still hopeful that 13D can get the votes together but so far NP and team seems to be winning the PR battle.

Not that either side looks good right now.  I still have a very low opinion of current leadership and hope they are ousted but 13D has not done enough yet.  Keep waiting to see what cards they are holding, we are getting past the flop now, turn is coming,

3 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Well I'm still hopeful that 13D can get the votes together but so far NP and team seems to be winning the PR battle.

Not that either side looks good right now.  I still have a very low opinion of current leadership and hope they are ousted but 13D has not done enough yet.  Keep waiting to see what cards they are holding, we are getting past the flop now, turn is coming,

Well right now with current leadership I’m (we shareholders) holding a 7-2 off.  If the 13D hits we’re going 7, 7 runner runner.  If I can check, check I’ll take it.  

On 8/20/2021 at 6:55 PM, dkp993 said:

Well right now with current leadership I’m (we shareholders) holding a 7-2 off.  If the 13D hits we’re going 7, 7 runner runner.  If I can check, check I’ll take it.  

wut

• Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This is going to approach the $1 range in the next few weeks.

I would like to hear a good plan from the 13d group. 

I'll be tempted to put in a good bet at the $1 range but only if I think 13D group has a chance here.  

Lot of bickering on the ol yahoo and Reddit pages about 13D. I don’t really think it matters who takes it over. It’s finished. 

2 hours ago, Capella said:

Lot of bickering on the ol yahoo and Reddit pages about 13D. I don’t really think it matters who takes it over. It’s finished. 

You might be right but I'm not convinced either way as the drug may actually work.  They wouldn't be interested otherwise.

Invitation to Call with 13D Committee and Members of the Proposed Slate--9/6/21 at 6p.m. EST

Opinion

My name is Jeff Beaty, and I am on the 13D nominating committee (the committee). Our committee is made up of three people: me, Paul Rosenbaum, and Art Wilmes. We three are running the proxy fight against CytoDyn.

We would like to do a call with the Reddit community to introduce ourselves and our proposed slate and to clear up misinformation that is being maliciously spread. I will also address some of the more often repeated misstatements here.

As I disclosed in the materials required by CytoDyn, I am a shareholder and board member of IncellDx. As such, I am in a position to definitively state who from our proposed slate has any ties to IncellDx, and I hope this will stop the misinformation and fear-mongering that is unfortunately so prevalent.

Bruce Patterson, MD--Dr. Patterson is the CEO and founder of IncellDx and the only member of our nominated slate with ANY ties to IncellDx. Dr. Patterson disclosed this information to Cytodyn in their materials.

Paul Rosenbaum--Mr. Rosenbaum has no ties whatsoever to IncellDx.

Thomas Errico, MD--Dr. Errico has no ties whatsoever to IncellDx.

Peter Staats, MD--Dr. Staats has no ties whatsoever to IncellDx.

Melissa Yeager--Ms. Yeager has no ties whatsoever to IncellDx.

Arthur Wilmes--Although not part of the nominated slate, Mr. Wilmes is part of the committee and has no ties whatsoever to IncellDx.

Some are also contending that Mr. Caracciolo and Dr. Pestell are key members of the 13D group (the group). It is important to note that the group is comprised exclusively of individual shareholders who have contributed financially to the nominating committee's efforts. The group is not in any way responsible for the strategy of the proxy fight. Both Dr. Pestell and Mr. Caracciolo have each contributed about 1% of the money raised to support the proxy fight. That is the extent of their involvement in the committee's efforts. All money raised has been from individual CytoDyn shareholders who are completely fed up with the lack of competence and credibility in CytoDyn's current management team. Any reference to dark money or big pharma money is a blatant attempt to manipulate shareholders and silence dissenting voices. On the other hand, Nader is frivolously wasting fast-dwindling company funds to remove shareholder choice at the upcoming annual meeting.

We formed the committee because we see the potential of Leronlimab and believe the world needs and deserves access to this molecule. Our most pressing goal is to gain FDA approval for Leronlimab and start generating much-needed revenue for CytoDyn. We will achieve that with a phase 3 long hauler study. More details to follow, but we have had discussions with the FDA and have incorporated their advice into the trial protocol, which has been written and is ready to be filed. Other goals are fixing the beleaguered HIV BLA and focusing the oncology effort on individual cancers which have the highest expression of CCR5.

We invite all of you to join us on a call to discuss our plans for CytoDyn and address any and all questions you have. Please email questions in advance to CYDY13Dcommittee@gmail.com. The call will take place on Monday, September 6th, at 6:00 p.m. EST. Instructions to join the call will follow.

CytoDyn desperately needs leadership change, and now is the time to implement that change.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Shocked this thread wasn’t bumped based on the HGEN news. I’m amazed that CYDY’s market cap is still near $1B as much as it’s fallen ($803M). HGEN is now at $470M.

Damn, haven't looked at HGEN in awhile, not great news for them. Others here still heavily invested in HGEN? I never was.

12 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Damn, haven't looked at HGEN in awhile, not great news for them. Others here still heavily invested in HGEN? I never was.

Definitely a bunch based on the stock thread. I think only that Whyatt guy was really heavily invested (some others probably had a good chunk), but he was the guy who got people into it. Based on the split, it was in the 30s back when the investment angle popped up. I didn’t feel like getting into the same ride again. I feel really lucky to have made a nice chunk of change on one based on both companies’ current price.

Edited by stbugs

19 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Well, I held CYDY stock when it hit $10.01. Kicking myself now.

Oh I did too. And all my shares at that point were $.29.  Epic fail.  But I still did well on my CYDY for sure. Unfortunately that has now all been given back, plus a big chunk, via HGEN.  

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

Definitely a bunch based on the stock thread. I think only that Whyatt guy was really heavily invested (some others probably had a good chunk), but he was the guy who got people into it. Based on the split, it was in the 30s back when the investment angle popped up. I didn’t feel like getting into the same ride again. I feel really lucky to have made a nice chunk of change on one based on both companies’ current price.

@Whyatt, any thoughts on today's news and action?  I have a small position at just under $17, wondering if any point in holding or just time to move on.