Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, SFBayDuck said:

@Whyatt, any thoughts on today's news and action?  I have a small position at just under $17, wondering if any point in holding or just time to move on.

Yes, SF, I have plenty of thoughts.

Developing therapeutics for Covid has proven to be really difficult, virtually every program has been delayed, failed, or otherwise challenged. I’m really struggling with how a Lenz’s successful P3 trial which had input from US government (BARDA, OWS) is somehow not viewed as sufficient for EUA. This is after FDA review and being encouraged to submit an EUA application. Seems HGEN was set to fail here.

 I think the ongoing NIH trial will be successful, but it won’t be completed until year end. Meanwhile material events could happen, like approval in other countries, but I’m not counting on it. So we could be looking at 6 months of scraping the bottom here. That said, I think Lenz will eventually be approved drug in 2022 and could have a intrinsic value of 3 to 5 billion, vs HGENs current market cap of < 500 million. The company isn’t in danger of running out of cash.

So I’m a bag holder here.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Whyatt said:

Yes, SF, I have plenty of thoughts.

Developing therapeutics for Covid has proven to be really difficult, virtually every program has been delayed, failed, or otherwise challenged. I’m really struggling with how a Lenz’s successful P3 trial which had input from US government (BARDA, OWS) is somehow not viewed as sufficient for EUA. This is after FDA review and being encouraged to submit an EUA application. Seems HGEN was set to fail here.

 I think the ongoing NIH trial will be successful, but it won’t be completed until year end. Meanwhile material events could happen, like approval in other countries, but I’m not counting on it. So we could be looking at 6 months of scraping the bottom here. That said, I think Lenz will eventually be approved drug in 2022 and could have a intrinsic value of 3 to 5 billion, vs HGENs current market cap of < 500 million. The company isn’t in danger of running out of cash.

So I’m a bag holder here.

 

The other fallout from yesterday is it makes it unlikely England approves. Oh well, back to waiting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Capella said:
4 hours ago, Whyatt said:

Yes, SF, I have plenty of thoughts.

Developing therapeutics for Covid has proven to be really difficult, virtually every program has been delayed, failed, or otherwise challenged. I’m really struggling with how a Lenz’s successful P3 trial which had input from US government (BARDA, OWS) is somehow not viewed as sufficient for EUA. This is after FDA review and being encouraged to submit an EUA application. Seems HGEN was set to fail here.

 I think the ongoing NIH trial will be successful, but it won’t be completed until year end. Meanwhile material events could happen, like approval in other countries, but I’m not counting on it. So we could be looking at 6 months of scraping the bottom here. That said, I think Lenz will eventually be approved drug in 2022 and could have a intrinsic value of 3 to 5 billion, vs HGENs current market cap of < 500 million. The company isn’t in danger of running out of cash.

So I’m a bag holder here.

 

Expand  

The other fallout from yesterday is it makes it unlikely England approves. Oh well, back

As I’m in at an around a 19 holding seems like my only real opinion.  I’ve already lost 2/3 of my investment.   Might as well hope for some kind of rebound.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

As I’m in at an around a 19 holding seems like my only real opinion.  I’ve already lost 2/3 of my investment.   Might as well hope for some kind of rebound.  


Lol I just bought more. Me -> 🤡 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the deck is pretty stacked against these smaller biotechs as they don't have the advantage of running the hugely powered trials that Big Pharma is afforded to do.

HGEN seemed to manage the process as well as they could.  The jury is out just the same as CYDY though in how beneficial the drug really is.  I still believe that leronlimab is the superior of the two drugs and can help more people.  At best, lenzilumab would have had a very narrow population that it was prescribed for. 

HGEN designed a trial that they could hit their primary endpoint, that's something CYDY couldn't do but at the end of the day it doesn't seem like the FDA was overly impressed with their trial design either.  

IMO we may have overjudged lenzilumab a bit and I think leronlimab may still be underjudged but CYDY definitely needs to prove it out.

Tread lightly with these stocks for sure and both may be better suited for trading.  I do think CYDY will have another run and I think HGEN will be higher than it is today as they get closer to having data from their Big Effect Trial.  Holding either through any approval though is where it starts to get dangerous.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess there was a call today? I used to be pretty on top of when calls were going to happen, barely care right now.

Was checking the various boards though and the longs seem to think it went well.  They are excited about the Philippines again?  Can't trust any of these people but they seem to think something good is about to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I guess there was a call today? I used to be pretty on top of when calls were going to happen, barely care right now.

Was checking the various boards though and the longs seem to think it went well.  They are excited about the Philippines again?  Can't trust any of these people but they seem to think something good is about to happen.

Still don’t understand how with no US approval  any other country approves it. And there’s no US trial (that I know of). :shrug: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Still don’t understand how with no US approval  any other country approves it. And there’s no US trial (that I know of). :shrug: 

 

Yeah, im not anticipating anything like that happening anytime soon.  If the Brazil trial did go well, that may change things a bit (at least in Brazil) but obviously not even close to that completing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I guess there was a call today? I used to be pretty on top of when calls were going to happen, barely care right now.

Was checking the various boards though and the longs seem to think it went well.  They are excited about the Philippines again?  Can't trust any of these people but they seem to think something good is about to happen.

It was a "conference". A "conference" that CYDY paid to be in attendance. I believe these "conferences" are run like 3 times a week.

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I would just wait until it inevitably gets back into the 1.30 range or even 1.20s.

If nothing else this is a great stock to trade. 

It’s not enough to care. Just bought some to watch. Probably will unload if it goes up another 10%. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Capella said:

Up 21% since I bought the other day. Will probably unload today if a 3:00 pump happens. 

I can't see this continuing, this run is surprising even by CYDY standards.

I will reload though on the next dip into the 1.30s, you can't keep this thing down for good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I can't see this continuing, this run is surprising even by CYDY standards.

I will reload though on the next dip into the 1.30s, you can't keep this thing down for good

Yea that’s my thinking. Unload today or tomorrow, get back in on the dip. There is no catalyst for this to surge to 3 or 4 anytime soon, at least not before I could get back in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Capella said:

So I still don’t get the long term plan? Approval in Brazil? 
 

Have they totally given up on the US?

Seems like a nice run up if you bought at the bottom, but long term, it does seem like they’ve given up on the US. I guess than long hauler thing is still going, which is important. One of my wife’s co-workers got it (she regrets not vaccinating, damn misinformation), but she has said she’s still foggy at times. I bet there’s going to be a lot of that so medicine that could help with that is still important, but might not be a huge money maker. Also, that other group seems to have been knocked around so it’s funny that people were hoping for the white knight but that seems to have faded and the stock’s up.

You know, I haven’t said I’m glad I sold for a while, but I guess I don’t feel like bringing it up anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...