Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

21 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Any guesses on when the trend of setting new 52 week lows will end?  I think this could go under a buck again before long

I agree, under a $1. Positive PRs this morning and really no movement. Only a large catalyst will move this. 

• Sad 1

Well now that LL in inventory is worthless...

Pfizer (PFE) – The drug maker’s shares surged 9.4% in premarket trading after a study showed that its experimental Covid-19 antiviral pill reduced the risk of hospitalization and death by nearly 90%. Pfizer said it will ask regulators to approve the pill as soon as possible.

On 11/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, Capella said:

Almost under a dollar :eek: 

Did I ever tell you about when I sold my shares?

Damn though, I got in during the second wave at $1 before it jumped for COVID. I think @Otis’s BIL got in at $9 and still has it. I remember saying that I would welcome a buyout at $9 and got chastised because Chet was looking for a bigger pay day. I wonder what Chet actually sold his million shares at because you know he dumped them a while ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

Did I ever tell you about when I sold my shares?

Damn though, I got in during the second wave at $1 before it jumped for COVID. I think @Otis’s BIL got in at $9 and still has it. I remember saying that I would welcome a buyout at $9 and got chastised because Chet was looking for a bigger pay day. I wonder what Chet actually sold his million shares at because you know he dumped them a while ago.

Chet onoe said he doesn't exchange his $50 bills for $1 bills

I still don't know if the drug works or not.  The only thing that I do know is that Nader plays it like a scam.

If it walks like a duck..is it a duck???

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

17 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Does it? Because it reads, again, like a press release announcing they are going to begin the process of doing something, not a press release announcing they’ve done something. And, of course, if they get around to doing the thing they still need to do it right and that’s assuming the drug actually works.

They issued press releases like a boiler room penny stock.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Does it? Because it reads, again, like a press release announcing they are going to begin the process of doing something, not a press release announcing they’ve done something. And, of course, if they get around to doing the thing they still need to do it right and that’s assuming the drug actually works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w

1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

We've had no forward momentum for what seems like half a year.  Anything in the right direction is positive IMO.  

1 hour ago, unckeyherb said:

We've had no forward momentum for what seems like half a year.  Anything in the right direction is positive IMO.  

I agree that it's just a typical Nader PR and since we can't trust him, its meaningless.

He's trying to save his job and ensure that they have more shares issued prior to the vote later this month.  We will probably see something else in the next week that doesn't have any meaning at the moment but that Nader supporters will view as positive.

2 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I agree that it's just a typical Nader PR and since we can't trust him, its meaningless.

He's trying to save his job and ensure that they have more shares issued prior to the vote later this month.  We will probably see something else in the next week that doesn't have any meaning at the moment but that Nader supporters will view as positive.

200 million takes them from 600 million to 800 million.  They'll probably get 50 cents a share which will buy them one year to make something happen.  They should be very thankful the lemmings are keeping this stock propped up this high.

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

200 million takes them from 600 million to 800 million.  They'll probably get 50 cents a share which will buy them one year to make something happen.  They should be very thankful the lemmings are keeping this stock propped up this high.

Wait…so another 200M shares are going to hit the market? Holy crap. 

6 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

here's something.  I wouldn't say this is without meaning:

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/579/health-canada-authorizes-emergency-use-of-leronlimab-for

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Wait…so another 200M shares are going to hit the market? Holy crap. 

I think the shareholders have to approve first.  They are burning through 30 million a quarter and had $34 million cash on June 30th.  I can't imagine anyone else giving them another loan.  I don't see any other options than dilution.

10 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

It will be pulled tomorrow when Health Canada realizes CYDY didn't fill in the country on the application after Vanouver.

40 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

up 10% today

I feel like in the older days this would have popped more. 

Investors have really soured on Nader and don't trust any momentum to hold.  The money issues are very real too, although they will likely get the shares authorized.

Maybe there is still a little run left here though

So 11/24 is the shareholders meeting.  I feel like if NP has anything really positive brewing, we get a PR in the next couple of days.

If I don't hear any progress on Brazil, Im going to assume its dead in the water at this time. 

He needs some momentum to get these shares authorized so if there is something he needs to show his cards.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

If we don't get a PR Monday then for sure we get Nader's best effort on Tuesday or Wednesday morning at what he perceives is the best news he can put out there.

This might be a good time for a quick trade and then get out.

Odds are he is holding back something that makes him look good.  It might be a quick hitter, that's all Im thinking here.

21 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

If we don't get a PR Monday then for sure we get Nader's best effort on Tuesday or Wednesday morning at what he perceives is the best news he can put out there.

This might be a good time for a quick trade and then get out.

Odds are he is holding back something that makes him look good.  It might be a quick hitter, that's all Im thinking here.

have to say I agree here.  I personally haven't made much money on this but have kept adding shares on pop and drops.  Probably will continue.

The Nader pumpers are all celebrating on the boards.  The 200 million shares were approved, no changes on the BOD to get Nader and his yes men out.

Nader will continue to command a high salary and not deliver.  Absolutely criminal how this company is run.

The only thing that very well could happen at some point in the next year is that Nader has to answer to the DOJ.  I feel like that's realistic.  He 100% pumped and dumped the HIV BLA, how he doesn't get removed for that alone, I don't know.

9 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

The Nader pumpers are all celebrating on the boards.  The 200 million shares were approved, no changes on the BOD to get Nader and his yes men out.

They should be celebrating, Nadar took Chet and company to the woodshed and can plunder another 100 million. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I think it works for HIV.  The company is inept though and Im pretty sure the HIV BLA will not be approved without new trials.

If it does, you'll never truly find out while it's wasting away with CYDY. If you're truly rooting for this drug to see the light of day, you should probably root for CYDY to burn into an ashen pile as soon as possible so a real company can come in and take over.

55 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

If it does, you'll never truly find out while it's wasting away with CYDY. If you're truly rooting for this drug to see the light of day, you should probably root for CYDY to burn into an ashen pile as soon as possible so a real company can come in and take over.

I'm okay with an ashen pile at this point, currently not in this stock.

I would also like an opportunity to make some cash again so will continue to evaluate.  I feel like this drops a lot more now that Nader really hasn't produced any good news that can help quickly.

19 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

Massive dilution, with all those shares likely to hit the market in next few months stock will drop like a rock.

Will need to sell at least half of them immediately to avoid bankruptcy. Just crazy that shareholders would want to continue with the present mgt which has delivered nothing.

12 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Massive dilution, with all those shares likely to hit the market in next few months stock will drop like a rock.

Will need to sell at least half of them immediately to avoid bankruptcy. Just crazy that shareholders would want to continue with the present mgt which has delivered nothing.

Yeah, agreed.  I’m still hodling about 4500 shares but hoping for some kind of pop in the near future to exit. I’ve had enough at this point.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:21 AM, McBokonon said:

Agree. The other thing is even. if it does work with HIV, competent competitors will likely already be in place for HIV treatments. CYDY moves at a glacial pace with billowing smoke but no fire. Being under SEC and DOJ investigation means one day the shoe is going to drop. It is hard for me to see how they would come out unscathed from such scrutiny. And when it does the stock will be worth pennies.