What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Complete nothing burger in the call today.  They really focused on NASH as they think their preliminary results are good and will just wait to see what the data looks like when unblinded.

Based on the content of today's call, it seemed like a NASH pivot.  

They also claim that they are getting closer with the HIV BLA but will believe it when I see it.

Doesn't sound like Brazil enrollment has picked up at all.

So much for a midday call meaning something, it didn't mean a thing.  

No way!  I for one am completely taken aback by this. How could the yahoo boards possibly be wrong?  Add in the completely reliable nature of these calls and Naders track record of delivering every time I simply don’t believe it.  You sure you were on the right call?   
There was at least one good one liner, more unintentional comedy.

Nader decided this was a good time to call out the shorts, at one point saying "I think their brains are short"

NP's last proactive video was devastating.  Toxic stock at this point.

There is nothing that guy can say that will help propel the stock.  Its going to need to be an outside body like the FDA for it to get traction again.

Wow .71 - holy hell
Who do you think wins out of HGEN and CYDY? I remember there was a bunch back and forth between some folks on which one was better. With the 1/5 split, HGEN is about $.60 a share pre-reverse split. 🤦‍♂️ Damn, these are a real cautionary tale on biotech companies. They are both down to well under 10% of their highs. IIRC Whyatt recommended HGEN at around $33 the summer of COVID ($6.60 pre reverse split). CYDY was recommended at $0.29, which seems attainable.

Who do you think wins out of HGEN and CYDY? I remember there was a bunch back and forth between some folks on which one was better. With the 1/5 split, HGEN is about $.60 a share pre-reverse split. 🤦‍♂️ Damn, these are a real cautionary tale on biotech companies. They are both down to well under 10% of their highs. IIRC Whyatt recommended HGEN at around $33 the summer of COVID ($6.60 pre reverse split). CYDY was recommended at $0.29, which seems attainable.
I still believe in HGEN. All their results have been awesome, and they just filled another sizeable trial with results in March. I think they get approval either here or Europe by the end of the year. Could be wrong but I feel good about it, even bought some more.  

CYDY is a complete scam with a carnival barker as CEO. 

Honestly, I think this is a toss up.

I guess I'm one of the holdouts that think leronlimab "might" be a useful drug.  It does appear to work for HIV, saying it doesn't would be disingenuous.  

Obviously COVID has been a bust so far, was it poorly designed trials or just not a good fit?  We still don't know but we do know that management is awful.

I would also like to think that Bruce Patterson was not just hyping this drug to line his pockets.  He has credentials, he really believed in it, I don't have a reason not to respect his opinion.  Same with Otto Yang from UCLA and Seethmranju from Montefiore.  These are respected medical people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not forget that the company is under SEC and DOJ investigation and that information has been subpoenaed to assist those investigations. The possibility exists that insiders may know those matters are coming to a head.

Also, I'm suspicious of the BLA for HIV, why has it taken years to submit it to FDA.? Knowing how the company operates and distorts things, there may be underlying issues with the data that may come to light.

The cherry on top is the 200,000,000 share dilution that is coming.

So surprising that shareholders kept the same mgt team in place.

That being said I took all the money I made from CYDY and put it into HGEN and that has not gone too well so what do I know.

Moonlight said:
That being said I took all the money I made from CYDY and put it into HGEN and that has not gone too well so what do I know.
Well it least I’m not the only one.  I got into CYDY at .29 and made a nice chuck.  Then doubled down plus some on HGEN and got hammered.   

Moonlight said:
Also, I'm suspicious of the BLA for HIV, why has it taken years to submit it to FDA.? Knowing how the company operates and distorts things, there may be underlying issues with the data that may come to light.
This is very possible

Well it least I’m not the only one.  I got into CYDY at .29 and made a nice chuck.  Then doubled down plus some on HGEN and got hammered.   
Sorry to hear this. I picked HGEN for the FGs stock contest and finished third from the bottom. I'm still in invested and interested in knowing what Durrant says at the January 10th presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this. I picked HGEN for the FGs stock contest and finished third from the bottom. I'm still in invested and interested in knowing what Durrant said at the January 7th presentation.
Based off the last trial, this ACTIV-5 trial should have great results. This one is based off the subset of the last one which had the best results. It’s being funded by the federal government (NIH)…I know this has been a disaster of a year for the stock but at the very least it should get approved this year, and/or bought out. 

Definitely tested the levels of my patience but everything is still there for the company to succeed. 

dkp993 said:
Invested most of my CYDY "winnings", I write it that way because it was like a lottery ticket, into NVDA.  One of the few things I did right with the exception of buying a bunch more AAPL at $139. 

Lost a little in HGEN.  Stinks that you did GB. :(

Based off the last trial, this ACTIV-5 trial should have great results. This one is based off the subset of the last one which had the best results. It’s being funded by the federal government (NIH)…I know this has been a disaster of a year for the stock but at the very least it should get approved this year, and/or bought out. 

Definitely tested the levels of my patience but everything is still there for the company to succeed. 
 I've been trying to stay upbeat about it. Glad you are optimistic as well.

My wife has a slightly pained look on her face when I tell her how its doing. I keep her updated @ once a month. She's only asked me once, about two weeks ago, when I would get out of it. I told her the next two months would be key and that I was hopeful.

I've been trying to stay upbeat about it. Glad you are optimistic as well.

My wife has a slightly pained look on her face when I tell her how its doing. I keep her updated @ once a month. She's only asked me once, about two weeks ago, when I would get out of it. I told her the next two months would be key and that I was hopeful.
Yea I mean it’s also possible it never works out but I am ok with it. I liked what I saw when I bought it and it seems likely it will be found to be effective for those in the hospital pre-ventilator so I’m not going to be too bothered by it if the market never takes to it. I’ve taken risks before that have worked out so sometimes you have to accept some won’t.  

Cydy doesn’t have any positive results and a carnival barker for a CEO so I would feel way worse about backing that graveyard. 

My wife asks about it too but she doesn’t get involved at all. One time she said wow we are down a lot there and I was like yea well look at what we are up since we got together 10 years ago lol. 

Stop it, just stop it. We want the old Chet back, the one that tells us we are on our way to $.75.

I am sick to my stomach about not being able to save this company.  The world needs this drug but up until today, it's been kidnapped by a maniac and his paid for shills.  Disgusting.

I am sick to my stomach about not being able to save this company.  The world needs this drug but up until today, it's been kidnapped by a maniac and his paid for shills.  Disgusting.

We only told you that for months and were shouted down.

Users who are viewing this thread