What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I only have ~ 2800 shares (bought at around 2.95) so I'm not selling.  But I'm not buying either.  I'm content with what I have (as it's such a small part of my overall portfolio).  It's basically just fun, gambling money.  :shrug:  

What time is Np’s paid video on that scheister YouTube channel? He usually hits those up on these bad stock days 

What time is Np’s paid video on that scheister YouTube channel? He usually hits those up on these bad stock days 
"Did I mention our AMAZING Safety profile? We'll have another press release on that in the morning. If I'm smiling it's because of that! Stay Tuned! " 

HGEN doing pretty awesome. We cutting bait with that or HODLing?

@Whyatt was that your toss out? Thoughts? 

EDIT: Oops for forgot about stock thread Apartheid 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did the calculation post-June 30. If I sell it all at $5, I'm up about $11k. Forgot i did a day trade on that day that netted me a few grand. That helps.

Sigh. Every share I've sold has been in the black. Every share I have right now is under water. I should probably look at this entire experience net-wise.

I know this stock has made a lot of people money, but getting in late has been teh suck.

Some of us have no choice but to hold or cut our losses, and with the science being what it is, I think most will hold and hope.

Some of us have no choice but to hold or cut our losses, and with the science being what it is, I think most will hold and hope.
Another option is the collective brain trust here can set up our own website, maybe call it PharmaGuys, and keep writing hit pieces on CYDY in an attempt to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper shares. We can just make up blatant lies because it's become obvious that nothing matters anymore.

I know this stock has made a lot of people money, but getting in late has been teh suck.

I've sold a few times and bought back to lower overall price.  I"m still in for just over $5 and with that stock, which is still significant, I'll wait out the results before selling at a loss.

I've sold a few times and bought back to lower overall price.  I"m still in for just over $5 and with that stock, which is still significant, I'll wait out the results before selling at a loss.
I've thought about doing this - and should have - but haven't had the guts. So convinced that they day I sell off my shares to buy back later will be the exact moment positive results are released and I'll be effed. Of course, I've been fully wrong.

I've been doing the same and was planning on it today, but was in a meeting that ran from open to about fifteen minutes past.  Completely missed my opportunity.  

Put my guess down as to what'll happen on the call tomorrow:

- Will update on uplisting.  Say still on track, got the questions from the exchange and they're busy answering them and returning them.  No issues foreseen, still 2-4 weeks out.
- Update on FDA Type A meeting.  They likely have a date scheduled and will say they are prepared for the meeting.  Once the meeting happens, they'll have next steps to announce to everyone.
- Update on results for m/m - taking longer than expected, but these things take time. Reiterate SAE findings, and talk about the endpoints and what they're looking to see.  MAYBE, hopefully, discuss a few high level findings they're seeing, but no results.
- Update on peek into s/c trial that's ongoing and it would be awesome if they shared the results of the peek.  If the trial keeps going, its' somewhat bad news as you'd expect them to end it if leronlimab is clearly efficacious in those cases like we'd expect.  But any update saying it's happened, and that they didn't end it due to bad outcomes for leronlimab patients is at least midly positive.  
- Update on random business stuff.  Adivsory committee, Mexico trials, North Texas trials starting soon, updates on other ongoing trials, stress hope for other indications.
- Turn it over to Q and A which hopefully are incredibly tough and focused on results.  Will be frustrating if they're unable to give more info but that's most likely.  Would love to get questions about why CYDY isn't involved in any of the government fast-tracking of therapies/funding.

This is basically my best case and most realistic guess as to what will happen.  If they announce any results, it'll be better than I hope for.  If they hit all of these, meets expectations.  If they stumble on any of these or introduce anything else negative like unexpected delays, etc, will be disappointing.

Put my guess down as to what'll happen on the call tomorrow:

- Will update on uplisting.  Say still on track, got the questions from the exchange and they're busy answering them and returning them.  No issues foreseen, still 2-4 weeks out.
- Update on FDA Type A meeting.  They likely have a date scheduled and will say they are prepared for the meeting.  Once the meeting happens, they'll have next steps to announce to everyone.
- Update on results for m/m - taking longer than expected, but these things take time. Reiterate SAE findings, and talk about the endpoints and what they're looking to see.  MAYBE, hopefully, discuss a few high level findings they're seeing, but no results.
- Update on peek into s/c trial that's ongoing and it would be awesome if they shared the results of the peek.  If the trial keeps going, its' somewhat bad news as you'd expect them to end it if leronlimab is clearly efficacious in those cases like we'd expect.  But any update saying it's happened, and that they didn't end it due to bad outcomes for leronlimab patients is at least midly positive.  
- Update on random business stuff.  Adivsory committee, Mexico trials, North Texas trials starting soon, updates on other ongoing trials, stress hope for other indications.
- Turn it over to Q and A which hopefully are incredibly tough and focused on results.  Will be frustrating if they're unable to give more info but that's most likely.  Would love to get questions about why CYDY isn't involved in any of the government fast-tracking of therapies/funding.

This is basically my best case and most realistic guess as to what will happen.  If they announce any results, it'll be better than I hope for.  If they hit all of these, meets expectations.  If they stumble on any of these or introduce anything else negative like unexpected delays, etc, will be disappointing.
Nice job. I can see it happening this way. NP said that results would be released by end of the month. So would expect at least a "peak" at efficacy if not some type of PR before then.

Saw the below on another board. CYDY isn't the only company that struggles with meeting FDA requirements.

https://www.biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar

@adonis - think I’d be ok with all of that. If they don’t have the results they don’t have them. Might free up some more dough for the Friday fire sale too. 

Still don’t understand why they’d announce it on a Monday morning at 6 am though. 

@adonis - think I’d be ok with all of that. If they don’t have the results they don’t have them. Might free up some more dough for the Friday fire sale too. 

Still don’t understand why they’d announce it on a Monday morning at 6 am though. 
I’d love if someone can get an answer about whether anyone at Cytodyn has seen enough Of the unblinded efficacy results to get an indication of whether they’re positive or negative.  We all suspect they’ve seen some of the results but if that’s not true and they’re as in the dark as we are, that’s another story.

Not sure how it’d have to be asked to not give any wiggle room, but that’s what I’m most interested in.

I’d love if someone can get an answer about whether anyone at Cytodyn has seen enough Of the unblinded efficacy results to get an indication of whether they’re positive or negative.  We all suspect they’ve seen some of the results but if that’s not true and they’re as in the dark as we are, that’s another story.

Not sure how it’d have to be asked to not give any wiggle room, but that’s what I’m most interested in.
Can they discuss the results like that on a call? Seems shady to me. They could just lie and pump the price. 

Can they discuss the results like that on a call? Seems shady to me. They could just lie and pump the price. 
At the very least they could answer whether any of them have seen the results, and get some quantification of who has seen what and what level the results are at right now in terms of completeness.  Have they seen top-line results and just not released them?  Have they seen incomplete analyses?  Have they seen a preliminary draft of the results but just can't speak on it until it's finalized?  

I guess the only good news is that the entire COVID vaccine/therapeutic sector is doing poorly today, so it's certainly not just CYDY.

Based on the lack of chatter in here and the stock price, I must be the only one that hasn't sold.
I took off 20% at 5.40 last week and not adding back.  the right decision for me would be to take 50% off but going to roll the dice....kinda reached the point of no return and holding.

I sold and then bought back in a while ago, keeping my original investment, so I am playing with house money.  I just don't want to see those gains erased.  

I took off 66% last week at 5.75 to lock in a nice profit and have kept the remaining shares.  Not sure if I will add any more but if it drops much further I might.

I sold some today just over 5.  May open below 4 tomorrow. Who knows?  I'll buy more. 

If there is no new or good news tomorrow, it will surely fall bigly.  I'm sure a hit piece will follow the call.  "CEO with another failed promise, no results given, yada yada yada." "PUMP by CEO."  

I'd love to pick up some more around 2.  And if the news is great, I'll be happy to grab some as the price climbs because if the news is great... buying at 5 or 6 may not mean anything in a month or so.  

Based on the lack of chatter in here and the stock price, I must be the only one that hasn't sold.
I'm still holding 4k shares of pure profit. Knowing that I got almost half out at the HOD for more locked in profit gives me solace. I'm going to ride these 4k shares into the ground, but the more I've dug, the less I've wanted to be invested. Now that I've pocketed $20k, I'm good with the gamble and it was already a phenomenal bet no matter what happens. If NP doesn't discuss anything in regards to efficacy for M2M or have anything of importance to share on the severe, I think this could be low $3s by close Friday.

At this point the selling comes back to NP, broken trust, and lost faith. If this has some excellent results and finds it way to $20, I'll be happy with a 6 figure profit and that will be that. I simply can't see this company being the millionaire maker we were all discussing until there is a new CEO.

Also, my biggest fear for tomorrow is a confusing press release in the morning that needs an explanation in the afternoon. I feel like that would be the ultimate disaster. 

I'm still holding 4k shares of pure profit. Knowing that I got almost half out at the HOD for more locked in profit gives me solace. I'm going to ride these 4k shares into the ground, but the more I've dug, the less I've wanted to be invested. Now that I've pocketed $20k, I'm good with the gamble and it was already a phenomenal bet no matter what happens. If NP doesn't discuss anything in regards to efficacy for M2M or have anything of importance to share on the severe, I think this could be low $3s by close Friday.

At this point the selling comes back to NP, broken trust, and lost faith. If this has some excellent results and finds it way to $20, I'll be happy with a 6 figure profit and that will be that. I simply can't see this company being the millionaire maker we were all discussing until there is a new CEO.
If it goes to 20 you will be unrelenting in your regret. Don’t kid yourself. 

If it goes to 20 you will be unrelenting on your regret. Don’t kid yourself. 
Sure, I'd be happier with an extra $55k, but I'm taking the smart play here. I'm sure I'll have 4 or 5 why did I sell posts in that scenario, but I'm not going to lose sleep with a $100k gain based on a tip from Chet on the internet. 

Let's say you've never once owned any CYDY shares.

Would you buy any today?
It's a great question.

Another would be: If you or a loved one were infected with Covid and needed pharmaceutical treatment - knowing what you know about all potential treatment options available or in trial studies- which would you chose?

I took off about 10% of my shares today at $4.97.  Still have about 70% of my original shares and have booked an overall profit of about $22K or so.  

Was tempted to book more profit but think will ride this out for awhile.  Original plan was to hold thru 2020.  Imagine we’ll be waiting for more news and will likely drift lower or be range bound until that happens.  Have to keep in mind the positive information from BP and that is my guiding light.

Users who are viewing this thread