***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

one of my little stocklings diluted today for about 65% of the listed share price.

those 52 million shares went in the first twenty minutes of trading.  Volume ended up being over 100 million shares.

It crept back up about 10 percent after the dilution.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Capella said:

2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

The first person listing their million number and tanking this stock again gets reported.

Whoops!

Yacht naming and car shopping talk is approved as that seems to help the stock.

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I don't believe there will be.  Has NP mentioned that there would be?  Or are people just speculating that there might be?

100% speculation which is odd since they’ve announced the conference call to start after hours. I would be shocked to see any trial results before the call. 

22 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

It looks like they were able to raise capital without diluting the shares.  That is good.  If they were to issue more shares to raise capital then the share price would drop accordingly.  I imagine we could see a small increase on the share price tomorrow as share dilution was likely mostly priced in.

That’s how I read it too but just wanted to make sure as I’m outta my depth in this field.  Thanks

• Thanks 1

The note is a 2 year note at 10% interest.  It's backed by the assets of the company.  Uplisting required a certain amount of assets, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had sufficient assets on hand to secure the loan.  Is a 10% interest loan on 25 million payable in 2 years excellent terms if it's secured by significant assets?  Legit question.

3 minutes ago, adonis said:

The note is a 2 year note at 10% interest.  It's backed by the assets of the company.  Uplisting required a certain amount of assets, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had sufficient assets on hand to secure the loan.  Is a 10% interest loan on 25 million payable in 2 years excellent terms if it's secured by significant assets?  Legit question.

The last financial statement shows $29,000 in property, plant, and equipment (basically less than what's in my garage) and $14.5 million in intangible assets.  This loan isn't secured by jackchet.

• Laughing 5
5 minutes ago, djmich said:

Folks getting excited about a pop tomorrow...personally not seeing it without trial results but will take it

Don’t care about tomorrow. It’ll pop by September. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, djmich said:

Folks getting excited about a pop tomorrow...personally not seeing it without trial results but will take it

It's a sign of life for the company, for sure.  Says something that they have enough assets to secure a 25 million dollar loan, but for a 2 billion dollar company I would be surprised if they couldn't.

Anything at this point is good news if it shows they're continuing to move forward.  25 million to use on all the stuff coming up is helpful.  

Again, anything showing future growth, commitment to expanding, and sufficient support from outside investors/lenders is good news.  But it's not results, the loan folks almost certainly didn't see the results.  I'm guessing part of the loan was based on a bit of a gamble that the share price would be above $10 using this money to help uplist...so at worst they get their 10%, but on the upside of a successful uplisting, they can make out quite well.  Pretty good terms for the lender imo.

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

The last financial statement shows $29,000 in property, plant, and equipment (basically less than what's in my garage) and $14.5 million in intangible assets.  This loan isn't secured by jackchet.

29k :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, adonis said:

If I watched enough Shark Tank, the sharks always offer 8% interest as some sort of carrot to dangle to investors. So I'm assuming 10% is on the low end of standard interest.

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

How does that square with the requirements for uplisting in terms of assets needed?

4 hours ago, fantasycurse42 said:

I'm still holding 4k shares of pure profit. Knowing that I got almost half out at the HOD for more locked in profit gives me solace. I'm going to ride these 4k shares into the ground, but the more I've dug, the less I've wanted to be invested. Now that I've pocketed $20k, I'm good with the gamble and it was already a phenomenal bet no matter what happens. If NP doesn't discuss anything in regards to efficacy for M2M or have anything of importance to share on the severe, I think this could be low $3s by close Friday.

At this point the selling comes back to NP, broken trust, and lost faith. If this has some excellent results and finds it way to $20, I'll be happy with a 6 figure profit and that will be that. I simply can't see this company being the millionaire maker we were all discussing until there is a new CEO.

This is where I am. I forget how much profit I’ve cashed out already by it’s probably 20-30k, and I’m sitting on 5k shares more in pure profit. I’m tempted to just walk away with the cash. But I’d be super duper mad if it runs to 20 and I miss it. So here I am. 

6 minutes ago, djmich said:

I'd rather see a short attack.

We are either involved in the biggest scam ever or something good is about to happen.  I can't see any institution in this lending climate giving a $25 million dollar loan secured by $29,000 in property with having the goods.  This would be a career ender for anyone involved at that institution.  Most of the financial institutions are scrambling to build reserves to cover loan defaults, not gambling writing checks to wacky CEOs of 10 person companies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Otis said:

My BIL still down like 60% from when he bought after he heard me raving about it.  Neat stonk. 

Could be worse, some big handed dude could be railing his sister.

oh...wait.

• Laughing 9
9 minutes ago, adonis said:

It's a sign of life for the company, for sure.  Says something that they have enough assets to secure a 25 million dollar loan, but for a 2 billion dollar company I would be surprised if they couldn't.

Anything at this point is good news if it shows they're continuing to move forward.  25 million to use on all the stuff coming up is helpful.  

Again, anything showing future growth, commitment to expanding, and sufficient support from outside investors/lenders is good news.  But it's not results, the loan folks almost certainly didn't see the results.  I'm guessing part of the loan was based on a bit of a gamble that the share price would be above $10 using this money to help uplist...so at worst they get their 10%, but on the upside of a successful uplisting, they can make out quite well.  Pretty good terms for the lender imo.

If this doesn't move significantly above $10 in the next two years, this institutional is probably netting $5000 and only if Storage Wars renews and brings Dave back.

• Laughing 2
15 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Is that like a poor-man's @chet?  Does he have any good biotech stock tips?

Just now, SFBayDuck said:

Is that like a poor-man's @chet?  Does he have any good biotech stock tips?

Seems like good news then, i'm convinced.

Gonna be a fun trading day tomorrow with some good news but still no results.

Still convinced any type of tangible “news” comes out after the Nasdaq up listing.  The PR pieces and scheduled calls are a way to stay visible and keep investors patient as they are working through a regulatory agency and anticipating good results from science they believe in.  

Have seen the peer review thing come up a couple times.  Have some indirect knowledge of this in a general sense.  It takes a long time and is out of NP’s hands.  The lack of publication so far means nothing.  It likely reflects that the reviewers haven’t gotten to it or they have and asked questions that need to be addressed in the models.  It isn’t complete until all the reviewers have submitted their feedback and the writer has had a chance to address the feedback.  

Still boils down to whether you think the science is legit and whether they are able to monetize it before or along with others in the space.  

Just now, Capella said:

Going to be fascinating watching the stock price tomorrow. 

Would be a good time for Adam F. to unleash his doom reporting on the stock via a misleading report.

Nader P. has done well this week by NOT releasing this news via the hokey video paid press release.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Capella said:

Going to be fascinating watching the stock price tomorrow. 

Here let me help you: a slow melt down 4% during the course of the day.  Like watching thick paint run down the walls on a hot day. Riveting. 

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Otis said:

Here let me help you: a slow melt down 4% during the course of the day.  Like watching thick paint run down the walls on a hot day. Riveting. 

I don't think I like your attitude, Mr. 

• Laughing 1
25 minutes ago, Otis said:

This is where I am. I forget how much profit I’ve cashed out already by it’s probably 20-30k, and I’m sitting on 5k shares more in pure profit. I’m tempted to just walk away with the cash. But I’d be super duper mad if it runs to 20 and I miss it. So here I am. 

If your documented history of money management here is any indicator, for all our sake please sell tomorrow. 😝

• Laughing 1
11 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Even the Losers (get lucky sometimes)

that's mean

I know the song "The Waiting" (is the hardest part)

"You take it on faith, you take it to the heart"

I didn't know Petty wrote so many songs about Cytodyn.  Do you think Refugee was an ode to NP?

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
  • Laughing 1
47 minutes ago, adonis said:

Right now we are working with a bank for several loans totaling around 7 million.  They are not fully secured.  We are getting 3.5% quoted to us and hear other companies getting around 2.8% that are securing their loans more.  

Now only 1 million of this is for a LOC.  The rest is debt restructuring,  new building, new plant and new equipment.  10% seems high to me but it is straight unsecured cash and if I read right the intangible assets are not in play.

Edited by Golf Guy 69
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Yacht naming and car shopping talk is approved as that seems to help the stock.

Clearly you weren't around when chet made his appointment at the Ferrari dealership.

"So, we got Nader's secretary's dot matrix printer." ✔️

"We got the fax machine in the back corner of the supply closet." ✔️

"Hey Dave, where's that panini press everybody was using last Christmas?"

• Like 1
  • Laughing 5
9 minutes ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

Right now we are working with a bank for several loans totaling around 7 million.  They are not fully secured.  We are getting 3.5% quoted to us and hear other companies getting around 2.8% that are securing their loans more.  

Now only 1 million of this is for a LOC.  The rest is debt restructuring,  new building, new plant and new equipment.  10% seems high to me but it is straight unsecured cash and if I read right the intangible assets are not in play.

Do you have any, um, revenue?

• Laughing 2
12 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I know the song "The Waiting" (is the hardest part)

"You take it on faith, you take it to the heart"

I didn't know Petty wrote so many songs about Cytodyn.  Do you think Refugee was an ode to NP?

It's been like this the last week...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5i7j0VhEHw

tomorrow it's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPgMc3R8zg

• Like 1

Anybody here catch this part? 

This injection of capital will help us deliver leronlimab to patients as soon as the regulatory pathway is clear for potentially COVID-19 (for three different populations)

3? 🤨

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Anybody here catch this part? 

3? 🤨

I was wondering about that, too.  Could the 3rd group be those taking it as a prophylaxis?  Or is it the long haulers?

Edited by Don Hutson
11 minutes ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

It's secured by $29,000 in k-cups and leftover annual reports from 2006.  What kind of rate are you getting on that collateral.

• Like 1

This loan sends some serious signals. If tomorrow's call doesn't address results that presumably form the basis for the bank to grant the loan, you can bet there will be questions on it in the Q&A. Bank has probably seen the results and liked the risk. Bank probably knows the terms of the other agreements too, like manufacturing and distribution. This is good enough for me to sit on no news tomorrow. Absent good trial results, we may have nowhere to go but down after market close tomorrow.

Aside from the fact that the share price usually drops when NP is yapping, any regulatory or legal reason the call would be scheduled when the market is closed? 

Finally a night where I might go to sleep thinking positively about tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

Actually getting 25 million is quite impressive when you take this into account.

cydy

$91,000 in receivables.

$16.2 million in payables.

Yeah, they'll be able to pay that loan back.

• Laughing 1
7 minutes ago, DEADHEAD said:

This loan sends some serious signals. If tomorrow's call doesn't address results that presumably form the basis for the bank to grant the loan, you can bet there will be questions on it in the Q&A. Bank has probably seen the results and liked the risk. Bank probably knows the terms of the other agreements too, like manufacturing and distribution. This is good enough for me to sit on no news tomorrow. Absent good trial results, we may have nowhere to go but down after market close tomorrow.

Aside from the fact that the share price usually drops when NP is yapping, any regulatory or legal reason the call would be scheduled when the market is closed? 

Finally a night where I might go to sleep thinking positively about tomorrow. 

I don’t know much about this investment world but I was thinking the opposite actually. I would think the loan would take longer than the 10 days or so it’s been since the results first came back. So my assumption was that the loan has been in the works for a bit and was based on other positive information that didn’t hinge on that result.  So for me that made the news of the loan even more positive as they were seeing something about the company other than just these upcoming results. 

Edited by dkp993