What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Please read this in the morning after you come back to reality and see if what you are saying makes any sense to yourself.

Its pure jibberish.  My guess is that you think you have strung together a cogent presentation but all you've managed to barely do is string a few unrelated sentences together.
After the safety results, she said they had topline study results and they probably weren't significant.  Was that assessment wrong?

After the safety results, she said they had topline study results and they probably weren't significant.  Was that assessment wrong?
This is what you are trying to say?  No, not wrong, I agreed with that.  It was obvious the primary endpoint hadn't been hit weeks ago or we would have heard something.

That being said, I do think that the data is solid on some secondary endpoints.

Last edited by a moderator:
If by topline, you mean primary endpoint, then she was correct. However, they're looking for some/any statistically significant proof and they did get it.  I wasn't involved in the design of the trial, but I think that if the NEWS2 had been primary (like Polish Hammer) it would have been better for the stock.  I think the objective measure of NEWS2 is better than TSCC which is subjective to a certain extent.

At any rate,  Dr. Patterson confirmed that the today's data authenticated his MOA which was described in his manuscript.  I think that is important. 

If by topline, you mean primary endpoint, then she was correct. However, they're looking for some/any statistically significant proof and they did get it.  I wasn't involved in the design of the trial, but I think that if the NEWS2 had been primary (like Polish Hammer) it would have been better for the stock.  I think the objective measure of NEWS2 is better than TSCC which is subjective to a certain extent.

At any rate,  Dr. Patterson confirmed that the today's data authenticated his MOA which was described in his manuscript.  I think that is important. 
Tell me what topline data is in drug research. Not what you think, clinically 

All this doesn't matter in the end.  We are long term so if we get stuck, it doesn't matter.  We need to short the shorts on the next short run.  

We drive the price low that they freak out and get undercut. No downside for us.

Btw, topline data and primary are different.
I know you’re not saying that in their top line report today they didn’t show anything significant, because obviously they did with NEWS2 coming in with p values under 5 at days 3 and 14.

so since that’s not what you’re saying, what are you saying?

I know you’re not saying that in their top line report today they didn’t show anything significant, because obviously they did with NEWS2 coming in with p values under 5 at days 3 and 14.

so since that’s not what you’re saying, what are you saying?
topline is basic, blood pressure, breathing, pulse etc...stuff accumulated daily

Also, I still think too many folks don’t understand that missing the primary endpoint on a phase 2 trial but hitting on a significant secondary endpoint is majorly good for the company. 

the same cannot be said for missing on a phase 3 primary endpoint.  It seems that folks aren’t willing to accept that this is true, that the NEWS2 endpoint showing statistical significance is every bit as good, if not more, than hitting this specific primary endpoint for their phase 2 trial.

I’ll tell you in an hour when I speak Cav
Still weird that I’ve gotten all Cav with @Golf Guy 69, but you and I live in the same town and haven’t gotten Cav’d together yet. 

Back on topic, wtf are we doing with this now?  Is the run over, we won’t see $5.50+ again?  Can we still @BassNBrew (day trade) this in the $4-$5 range? Or are we going to slowly unwind back down to $1 while we wait for breast cancer and HIV results?

topline is basic, blood pressure, breathing, pulse etc...stuff accumulated daily
I’m not following where you’re headed.  The NEWS2 score is a leading indicator of who will likely become severe from this disease and leronlimab has statistically significant results showing on days 3 and 14 the patients are better off on the drug than off it.  

Still weird that I’ve gotten all Cav with @Golf Guy 69, but you and I live in the same town and haven’t gotten Cav’d together yet. 

Back on topic, wtf are we doing with this now?  Is the run over, we won’t see $5.50+ again?  Can we still @BassNBrew (day trade) this in the $4-$5 range? Or are we going to slowly unwind back down to $1 while we wait for breast cancer and HIV results?
wtf?  Where?

I think (after today) the biggest news for this stock market whether it can get uplisted or not. The short manipulation of it on the OTC is just way too much to deal with, feels like it would be 2-3 dollars higher on nasdaq alone. 

I think (after today) the biggest news for this stock market whether it can get uplisted or not. The short manipulation of it on the OTC is just way too much to deal with, feels like it would be 2-3 dollars higher on nasdaq alone. 
I agree but isn’t the minimum bid price $4 on the Nasdaq to get listed? 

I don't know, I see floor at 2 to 3.  I think day trading can give good results but thats bass not me.  I think the ceiling is limited right now but no one can tell me why it hit 10 before.

Yeah, we got to fix that 

Not saying this as a loyalist, but the NEWS2 results are legitimately great results. Better than any current therapeutic currently in use for Covid.

why would we not hold?

I've been pushing the importance of getting on the Naz for months now.  All along we've said that the science is will what matter in the end but that's only true if we're talking about holding for 3 years and the science means they've made enough in sales for the revenue/profit fundaments to make sense relative to a high market cap.

I think we've seen the last few weeks that most of us are not in it that long and we want to get the win and be done with it, and for that we need the PR and buying momentum which is both extremely attainable and even common in the markets right now, but that we will only get if this thing isn't trading OTC.  Down 10% on a day where they release the best COVID trial results of any drug to date prove that the science isn't going to make the momentum run if we're not listed.  On the Naz plus either good S/C PR or PR about m/m phase 3 starting up based on great phase 2 results for the new primary endpoint (NEWS2) are our best shots here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying this as a loyalist, but the NEWS2 results are legitimately great results. Better than any current therapeutic currently in use for Covid.

why would we not hold?
Because if you are an up and comer in any space and do nothing a lot better than the ones there.......what is the chance on success?

I think the biggest thing ll had in keeping of the inflammation of organs.

Because if you are an up and comer in any space and do nothing a lot better than the ones there.......what is the chance on success?

I think the biggest thing ll had in keeping of the inflammation of organs.
At the very least the M/M efficacy measured by NEWS2 and SAE decreases bodes well for S/C results. 

Not sure where the doom and gloom is coming from. 

I don't know if they're true.  Everyone seems to be assuming it.  

And I was told there'd be riches. :shrug:
You’re exhausting. 

There’s a difference between the science being good and the share price rising. The CEO doesn’t know how to promote the product. We’ve been over the incompetence thousands of times, why do you keep saying the same thing. It’s like you’re stuck on repeat. 

If you look at twitter, you've got all the usual suspects on the short side calling it a failure vs the same on the CYDY side saying success.  

Its going to take some outside experts who like the results to move this stock positively. Until then, I do think the shorts will largely control this narrative.  There are enough speculators in this stock that are gonna bail.

SP up a little, hope Im wrong but not sure how long this holds until we get some outside confirmation.  I'm holding strong for now.

Findings Between Feb 6, 2020, and March 12, 2020, 237 patients were enrolled and randomly assigned to a treatment 
group (158 to remdesivir and 79 to placebo); one patient in the placebo group who withdrew after randomisation was 
not included in the ITT population. Remdesivir use was not associated with a difference in time to clinical 
improvement (hazard ratio 1·23 [95% CI 0·87–1·75]). Although not statistically significant, patients receiving 
remdesivir had a numerically faster time to clinical improvement than those receiving placebo among patients with 
symptom duration of 10 days or less (hazard ratio 1·52 [0·95–2·43]). Adverse events were reported in 102 (66%) of 
155 remdesivir recipients versus 50 (64%) of 78 placebo recipients. Remdesivir was stopped early because of adverse 
events in 18 (12%) patients versus four (5%) patients who stopped placebo early.

Interpretation In this study of adult patients admitted to hospital for severe COVID-19, remdesivir was not associated 
with statistically significant clinical benefits.
However, the numerical reduction in time to clinical improvement in 
those treated earlier requires confirmation in larger studies.
These are the results from Remdesivir study. THIS IS THE CURRENT STANDARD OF CARE!!! Does anything in there sound better than LL?

CYDY has proven it decreases SAEs and actually has a statistically significant NEWS2 improvement. The drug works better than Remdesivir. It just needs press and traction. 

#notselling

Users who are viewing this thread