What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

I’m holding long but those results the other day were far far better than any of us really seemed to expect and the stock still tanked 15%. That was really an eye-opener. Still, I’d rather lose all my money invested in this than be on the sideline if this ever pops though so I’m holding in. 

Btw Remember how confident guys like whatt were that the dead person was on the LL arm and it would tank the results and it ended up having nothing to do with the drug. We had some really dumb talks in here. 
At least we are doing better than Whyatt’s suggestion in the other thread (HGEN). He bought at $5.81 two weeks ago. It’s at $3.05 and was at $2.40 earlier. We’re only down $1.30 LOL.

I wish I sold around $10 and then I wish I sold everything at $6.50 when I sold 1/3 at that. This swirl around the drain is disheartening especially given the great results. I hope the SC stuff comes out soon because while I hate to assume you’d think with the larger numbers and more severe cases that even interim results could be even better and actually cause the stock to go up and the FDA to do something.

Will be interesting what the short data says about today.  There's been been some big sell bid sizes popping up.

THe activity has been really odd as it approached 4.  Up, down, up down.  Really looks manipulative.
Manipulated that it's fluctuating just above -10%?  At this point I'd rather see it dip just a tad lower and cross that line.  4.01

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out of RLFTF, all profit, and put a good part of that into CYDY at 4.00

I feel like if the news comes out that CYDY gets EUA, RLFTF is going to drop a bit.  If CYDY doesn't get the approval, well, I'm already deep in this thing, might as well add a few more buckets of water to the boat and live on the wild side.

Isn't there also a big push (by shorts) to get it under 4 to prevent listing reasons?

Awful day.  This doesn't get better until someone from the outside verifies that this is good data.

Preferably that's the FDA but Ill take a credible doctor or two to stop the bleeding

I'm starting to think even if we get FDA approval and a press conference by the president announcing LL is the SOC and the fed will help fund... we still drop 9%.  Good grief.

I'm starting to think even if we get FDA approval and a press conference by the president announcing LL is the SOC and the fed will help fund... we still drop 9%.  Good grief.
There’s nobody buying so the shorts can do whatever they want. It’s pretty much guaranteed money for them as long as they clear out before the bell.  

adonis said:
Solid conference call, solid results. -10% tomorrow.
:mellow:
What can I say.

CYDY seems bipolar.

It's either up 10% or down 10%.  The lack of news being picked up ANYWHERE else leads one to believe it'll be a down day anytime shorts can have fun.  Tomorrow should be more stable, on the >+10% side since it closed down more than 10% today.

So I'm really considering dump half my holding at open and then buying back later in the day.  I've been doing this with 5-10%, but I'm still losing my ###.

Users who are viewing this thread