What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Well, he did say that they received comments back from Nasdaq and they're working on them.  That's progress, if just very minor progress.

What would make these interviews a lot better is if they could contact Mean Gene Okerlund in the afterlife to conduct these interviews.  Also I would prefer NP to only refer to Adam as the "Night King" from now on.
He could dress up in a superhero outfit and refer to Adam as his nemesis.  

Sell opportunities for shareholders to write lines for him to read to Adam, and finally Cytodyn could show some revenue.

NP blew right by the primary question about hearing back from FDA as to EAU. Just said soon. I guess there is just not more he can say.

Didn';t like that the s/c is enrolling slowly and they are still a ways from the 195 needed for interim analysis.

AF tweeted again after this video with general allegations about lying by NP that contradicts with what AF says is in the 10-K filing.  Again no specifics by AF  just generalized accusations. Another immediate response from AF regarding anything CYDY puts out.

AF responded within a few minutes after the 10-k was posted. No way he had the chance to examine that over a 100 paged document. This is a vendetta. I have now eliminated the possibility that his negativity regarding CYDY is motivated by pure reasons.

Wanted to vent about this. Not much positive going on for LL. Holding our breathes regarding positive FDA news or from some other country.

AF responded within a few minutes after the 10-k was posted. No way he had the chance to examine that over a 100 paged document. This is a vendetta. I have now eliminated the possibility that his negativity regarding CYDY is motivated by pure reasons.
This is what I dislike most about the guy, he's not even being genuine.  He definitely pretended like he had already read it minutes after it was posted.  To be honest, he did the exact same thing about the phase 2 trial results.  Minutes later, he already had deemed it a failure.  Didn't need to give it any second thought, it was just a "failure"

Its obvious Stat News doesn't care about being more credible but what can you do.  All you can do is hope it backfires on him since he's not playing an honest game.

Kevin Rusch‎ to Cytodyn Shareholders Community (on FB)

45m · 

Today I was able to meet Ronna McDaniel, the Chair of the Republican National Committee, as President Trump is speaking in Oshkosh, WI. Before she left the Appleton office, I offered her a one page summary of Leronlimab and how it can benefit our country. She took it with her. I really hope she and President Trump have already heard of Leronlimab, but it doesn't hurt to keep pushing it. Go CYDY!
--------------

Kevin Rusch Here is what I gave her. Leronlimab (Pro 140)
• Therapeutic drug created by CytoDyn - https://www.cytodyn.com/
• Leronlimab is a humanized IgG4 monoclonal antibody that blocks CCR5, a cellular receptor that plays multiple roles with implications in HIV infection, tumor metastasis, and immune signaling.
• Drug was initially developed for HIV, but now it is also seeing great results for cancer patients and COVID-19 patients.
• On August 12, 2020, CytoDyn requested that the Food and Drug Administration grant an Emergency Use Authorization for leronlimab for mild to moderate (M/M) COVID-19 based on data from the Phase 2 CD10 study (NCT04343651). In this study, patients were randomized to receive weekly doses of 700 mg leronlimab or placebo, both of which were administered via subcutaneous injection. Top-level results of the study showed that, in patients with Total Clinical Symptom Scores of ≥ 4 at baseline (higher scores equate to poorer health state), at Day 3, more subjects treated with leronlimab reported improvement in total clinical symptom score compared to the placebo group (90% on leronlimab arm vs. 71% on placebo).
• In M/M treatments, patients given leronlimab were twice as likely to improve in their National Early Warning Scores — used to identify patients at risk for requiring critical care — compared to those who received a placebo.
• If granted, leronlimab would be the first drug authorized to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 patients and only the second COVID-19 treatment authorized overall. Gilead Sciences’ remdesivir is currently the only authorized COVID-19 treatment, but it is only authorized for patients with low blood oxygen levels or needing oxygen therapy or more intensive-breathing support
• Not only can the drug benefit M/M individuals, but testing is currently in process for severe/critical Covid-19 individuals and CytoDyn is preparing a Phase 3 protocol to use the drug for long-hauler COVID-19 individuals.
• If approved and used, this drug could avoid progression of the illness and save enormous amounts of healthcare costs. There will also be fewer people who can spread the virus to others…

Last edited by a moderator:

45m · 

Today I was able to meet Ronna McDaniel, the Chair of the Republican National Committee, as President Trump is speaking in Oshkosh, WI. Before she left the Appleton office, I offered her a one page summary of Leronlimab and how it can benefit our country. She took it with her. I really hope she and President Trump have already heard of Leronlimab, but it doesn't hurt to keep pushing it. Go CYDY!
--------------

• Leronlimab is a humanized IgG4 monoclonal antibody that blocks CCR5, a cellular receptor that plays multiple roles with implications in HIV infection, tumor metastasis, and immune signaling.
• Drug was initially developed for HIV, but now it is also seeing great results for cancer patients and COVID-19 patients.
• On August 12, 2020, CytoDyn requested that the Food and Drug Administration grant an Emergency Use Authorization for leronlimab for mild to moderate (M/M) COVID-19 based on data from the Phase 2 CD10 study (NCT04343651). In this study, patients were randomized to receive weekly doses of 700 mg leronlimab or placebo, both of which were administered via subcutaneous injection. Top-level results of the study showed that, in patients with Total Clinical Symptom Scores of ≥ 4 at baseline (higher scores equate to poorer health state), at Day 3, more subjects treated with leronlimab reported improvement in total clinical symptom score compared to the placebo group (90% on leronlimab arm vs. 71% on placebo).
• In M/M treatments, patients given leronlimab were twice as likely to improve in their National Early Warning Scores — used to identify patients at risk for requiring critical care — compared to those who received a placebo.
• If granted, leronlimab would be the first drug authorized to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 patients and only the second COVID-19 treatment authorized overall. Gilead Sciences’ remdesivir is currently the only authorized COVID-19 treatment, but it is only authorized for patients with low blood oxygen levels or needing oxygen therapy or more intensive-breathing support
• Not only can the drug benefit M/M individuals, but testing is currently in process for severe/critical Covid-19 individuals and CytoDyn is preparing a Phase 3 protocol to use the drug for long-hauler COVID-19 individuals.
• If approved and used, this drug could avoid progression of the illness and save enormous amounts of healthcare costs. There will also be fewer people who can spread the virus to others…
He totally rushed her as she was leaving some office, and then handed her some paper that she threw in the trash. 

I am looking to buy a Polaris side by side UTV. Turns out they aren’t cheap. My CYDY held enough value to buy 2 or 3 of them at one point. Down to almost 1. Thankfully I just need 1....

I am looking to buy a Polaris side by side UTV. Turns out they aren’t cheap. My CYDY held enough value to buy 2 or 3 of them at one point. Down to almost 1. Thankfully I just need 1....
Well unless you sold at close today, you're only going to have to get two wheel version.

Well unless you sold at close today, you're only going to have to get two wheel version.
I’m only going to lose 7 percent tomorrow. I know how this works. Just chop off the LED light bar or winch accessory and I’ll be good. 

I am in the market as well and I am going to wait until I can buy 50 of them.

This is what I dislike most about the guy, he's not even being genuine.  He definitely pretended like he had already read it minutes after it was posted.  To be honest, he did the exact same thing about the phase 2 trial results.  Minutes later, he already had deemed it a failure.  Didn't need to give it any second thought, it was just a "failure"

Its obvious Stat News doesn't care about being more credible but what can you do.  All you can do is hope it backfires on him since he's not playing an honest game.
Yeah he did do the same thing with the phase 2 results. There's no balance to his attacks as it relates to plus/minuses. No specific details given as to the lies or chicanery he alleges. 

The quickness of his responses to CYDY media/PR says to me that he is on high alert regarding company developments. Why our little company should be such a priority for him means to me he has some skin in the game.

45m · 

--------------

With as crazy as things are this might be the longshot that comes in. Depends on who Kevin Rusch is and what credibility he has. Never heard of him myself.

I've wanted to stay with this, despite my awful cost basis. Considering cashing out and eating the losses and moving the funds into DPHC. Maybe just half, I don't know. The results of the M/M trial were actually pretty good looking at the objective scoring, but there has been almost no traction from there. Considering how long it might be until the Severe/Critical trial wraps up enrollment, waits the 14 or so days for those folks to end their study participation, then rollout data and HOPE that they do it in a way that makes sense...I have to wonder how much faith I have in this crew. The product? I believe in it. The organization? Much harder to say that. 

If I was one of you guys in with a cost basis under $1, I'd like to think I'd have taken out my cost around $5, let the rest ride, and have fun watching it. But I don't have that luxury. 

Everyone jump ship, and I'm the only sucker still holding??
I have more shares than I've had in a while. Feel like something positive is going to happen.  They may not have completely gotten the results they want from that phase 2 trial but it was still very positive.  Something has to give here and it's only going to to take a little good news to take this downward pressure off for a bit.

I’m not selling, period. I think a year from now it is a 10 dollar stock at least. And rlftf has made up a decent chunk of what I’ve had drop on Cydy so gives me even more reason to hang. 

Users who are viewing this thread