What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Likely to go up now since I sold about half Of my remaining shares just under $3.  

Overall returned back 2.65 times my original investment and still holding 36% of original shares.

Seems like some major discounting that it won't find market for Covid-19 is taking place.  Folks holding out hope for that are losing faith and moving on.

I sold my final 1k shares for $2.95. I'd rather have $2,950 dollars than $500 dollars. Give me a new CEO and I buy back in right away, this company should be a case study in the importance of leadership. 

No buyers.

Insiders arent buying, they are selling.

Long time shareholders either riding out or selling some off.

No media coverage to bring in new buyers.

Short sellers feasting.

If the yahoo board is any representative sample (it’s not) then yes, many many people are expecting that. It’s startling. 
I don't understand how that or any of the other penny stock forums still exist. I mean, these are the poor and stupid to begin with, haven't they all been wiped out of their remaining $400 dollars?

It's honestly bad for your investment to be on those forums. I second guess myself being on the same side of the trade as those idiots. It creates more doubt for myself than anything when I read the incoherent ramblings on there. I've done much better just avoiding those forums, although they probably provide a good sell signal. 

I don't understand how that or any of the other penny stock forums still exist. I mean, these are the poor and stupid to begin with, haven't they all been wiped out of their remaining $400 dollars?

It's honestly bad for your investment to be on those forums. I second guess myself being on the same side of the trade as those idiots. It creates more doubt for myself than anything when I read the incoherent ramblings on there. I've done much better just avoiding those forums, although they probably provide a good sell signal. 
Just to add to this, I sold half of my Relief Therapeutics position after a Trump press conference. I read about 500 posts about how Trump had "Relief Therapeutics" on the tip of his tongue last Monday night. I woke up at 3am, sold half my position for 60 cents, it was 14 cents 2 hours later (prob should've bought that, but I had already gone back to bed). 

Not sure. This is awful. What price do you guys think @chet sold everything at?

He sold some at $10. I even posted that that was a sign. He made some of us some money and I’m grateful but his lack of presence makes this thread more of a whining threading including me. As the SP has whittled down its impacting daily performance much less but it’s still been a drain.

Wonder if Chet still has his million shares........7 million is quite a paper loss.
He fled to Canada. Things are cheaper there. 

Even amazon has a yahoo board full of people thinking they know more than bezos. It’s the internet. Idiots abound.

I have told myself I am holding until summer 2021 at least so no worries for me reading there, I am checking it out strictly for the lolz. In a weird way seeing it tank and them all say their daily “thanks for the cheap shares” or “this is the last day you can get it this cheap” routine makes the drop not seem as bad. 

Just to add to this, I sold half of my Relief Therapeutics position after a Trump press conference. I read about 500 posts about how Trump had "Relief Therapeutics" on the tip of his tongue last Monday night. I woke up at 3am, sold half my position for 60 cents, it was 14 cents 2 hours later (prob should've bought that, but I had already gone back to bed). 
Conveniently, that's exactly what it's at now. (I just sold ⅓ of our holdings, should have sold yesterday)

Even amazon has a yahoo board full of people thinking they know more than bezos. It’s the internet. Idiots abound.
OMGOMG, when I'm drunk and need a great laugh, I'm going to read that. JoeBob the gas station attendant explaining what went wrong and what they could've done better in this quarters' earnings has to be gold. 

Feels weird owning no Cytodyn. I actually watched the Proactive video last night, gave myself a chuckle and as it was collapsing today, took my final $3k in profit. It was the first NP video I had watched in weeks since I let a ton of shares go a few weeks back and really had stopped paying attention, should've kept the extra $2k and sold then.

How is that man the CEO of anything? I'm skeptical he can tie his own shoes. 

Feels weird owning no Cytodyn. I actually watched the Proactive video last night, gave myself a chuckle and as it was collapsing today, took my final $3k in profit. It was the first NP video I had watched in weeks since I let a ton of shares go a few weeks back and really had stopped paying attention, should've kept the extra $2k and sold then.

How is that man the CEO of anything? I'm skeptical he can tie his own shoes. 
Seems like the investing community agrees. No news in the next couple weeks and this things going back to a buck something a share. 

Seems like the investing community agrees. No news in the next couple weeks and this things going back to a buck something a share. 
In the low $1's, I consider buying it back. It doesn't appear to be the silver bullet in Covid, so now we're just waiting for months/years on other indications. He doesn't have the clout or connections to get anything done quickly. I don't want to see or hear NP again unless I'm getting it for cheap. Just following along with the guy feels like I earned those gains. 

OMGOMG, when I'm drunk and need a great laugh, I'm going to read that. JoeBob the gas station attendant explaining what went wrong and what they could've done better in this quarters' earnings has to be gold. 
It really is a treat. Dudes with 1 share telling bezos to split. Go check it out. 

Tough to sell here.  I understand but it is hard for me to see it not holding at least 2.50 until the S/C is out. 

No EUA will be the big test

It is very difficult to sell when you haven't seen bad news yet.  
That's a good point.  The only bad news we've seen is an RTF from the FDA, and even that wasn't so much bad as unexpected and just a delay perhaps.

Not only isn't the news not bad, it's good news.  The results were legitimately good.

I wonder if the share price slide may cause Nader to recommend peeking at the S/C trial early, before the 195 patients are enrolled.

:lmao:

I didn't even think about that. Do most of them just have fractional shares? Me, I'll let Bezos drive the bus; I can be cocky, abrasive, and arrogant, but in general I know my place. 
Can’t tell. I’ve never posted but when it was stagnant for like 5 days the tension was palpable lol. 

That's a good point.  The only bad news we've seen is an RTF from the FDA, and even that wasn't so much bad as unexpected and just a delay perhaps.

Not only isn't the news not bad, it's good news.  The results were legitimately good.

I wonder if the share price slide may cause Nader to recommend peeking at the S/C trial early, before the 195 patients are enrolled.
No EUA will be bad news.  Not because it should be expected but because Nader has left that door open wider than it should be rather than just framing Phase 2 results as guaranteeing the FDA approves a Phase 3.  Underpromise, overdeliver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought another 1000 at 2.88 but this is strictly because Im fighting back from being bullied.  Don't need more and won't add again, unless things improve.  Probably not the best reason but this is ridiculous.
serious question, who is bullying you?  It's a stock, some go up, some go down. 

Good lord.  I see you wasted no time getting back to your life-of-the-party self on this board!  Sheesh!

Users who are viewing this thread