What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (8 Viewers)

I was tempted to buy more at 2.80.  I chose not to because I am already more invested than I ever intended to be.  I could have dropped my cost basis down by about a quarter per share, which might have been worth it short term, but two things stopped me.

1.  If it goes up from there, it would be on great news and it is going way above my cost basis, and i am going to be happy having what I have when it does that.

2.  If it goes down, that sucks.

I was tempted to buy more at 2.80.  I chose not to because I am already more invested than I ever intended to be.  I could have dropped my cost basis down by about a quarter per share, which might have been worth it short term, but two things stopped me.

1.  If it goes up from there, it would be on great news and it is going way above my cost basis, and i am going to be happy having what I have when it does that.

2.  If it goes down, that sucks.
Thats sort of where I'm at, except for #2 its about getting in on the spike down after no EUA.

Thats sort of where I'm at, except for #2 its about getting in on the spike down after no EUA.
Good point.  I also did think about that.  If this news doesn't come this week, or if it comes anything other than EUA, I can buy lower if I choose to.   If not, I am satisfied with where I'm at if it does go back up. 

Chaz McNulty said:
There should be news this week.
Haven't checked in on this thread since I sold my CYDY a month or so ago.  Just skipped right to the last page to see what was going on and this was one of the first things I see.  Reminds me of what was being said about CYDY every single week all through the spring. :lmao:

To be totally clear, I wish nothing but the best for everyone here and I hope it moons so you all get rich, but it felt so good to just get out.  

American Association for Cancer Research

August 2020 Publication

Abstract CT233: Phase Ib/II study of leronlimab (PRO 140) combined with carboplatin in CCR5+ mTNBC patients

Conclusions: Leronlimab (PRO 140), a CCR5 antagonist mAb, in combination with carboplatin is currently enrolling newly diagnosed mTNBC. The preliminary analysis shows safety and tolerability of the combination and continue to enroll patients with initial promising clinical activity, potentially suggesting the future availability of a new effective agent in the management of this serious condition.

American Association for Cancer Research

August 2020 Publication

Abstract CT233: Phase Ib/II study of leronlimab (PRO 140) combined with carboplatin in CCR5+ mTNBC patients

Conclusions: Leronlimab (PRO 140), a CCR5 antagonist mAb, in combination with carboplatin is currently enrolling newly diagnosed mTNBC. The preliminary analysis shows safety and tolerability of the combination and continue to enroll patients with initial promising clinical activity, potentially suggesting the future availability of a new effective agent in the management of this serious condition.
Nothing but good news ever about the actual drug. Frustrating. 

So that's a summary of something from April written by the same people who always do everything like NP, Bruce, and Jay.

I realized today talking to my boss why the company doesn't bother me more discussing their hopes.

I work at a 2 year old startup (200+ employees now) in an industry that's not that easy to land huge business.  We've been chasing some big clients for some time now, with many deals for our company coming down to the last one or two guys in contention, but never winning the major one.

Every time I get updates on the business (am on the executive team) it's all about hopes.  It's about plans, putting yourself in the running, improving odds...and a ton of the time, you come up short.

Until you don't.  And that's where businesses are made.  IF you can hold out until that happens, that's what it takes.  So many startups just needed that break, and I see a scrappy Cytodyn clawing strongly at many promising opportunities.  They're not happening as fast as we want, but when a company is in the position that they're in, with a promising product, they're doing what they need to do.  Not fast enough for us, but if you think they've got something, and that if they're given a chance they can show what they can do, then it's tough to turn your back on that.  Many startups are the same way, and folks ride them into the ground the whole time saying they're close to a deal.  No idea if Cytodyn will hit or not, but I'm in it at least until the end of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, finally saw that on my second quick viewing. Whole lot of nothing 
.... which will find its way into a hit piece tomorrow that results in ... wait for it ... a 7% decline in the stock value!

So much of this has been covered before but here are a few quickly.

stock promo using YouTube and paid websites

questionable backers

insider selling 

unable to get favorable financing 

no independent studies published 

promises / timelines not kept
It went from .30 to $10.00

thats the pump. Where’s the dump?
Are you guys still looking for this? because I might have found it.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to convince most of you on the risks on this one. 100% serious.

Dr. Yo

@YoDoctorYo

·

2m

This Thursday, super pumped for the opportunity to discuss long haulers, pandemic preparedness, new medications and much much more with the legends:

@drdrew

and

@brucep13

. I am fairly certain RANTES will come up too. #RLFTF #cydy #leronlimab #longhaulers #COVID19 #drdrew

Are you guys still looking for this? because I might have found it.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to convince most of you on the risks on this one. 100% serious.
You know if I would have listened to your brilliance when you offered it unsolicited to me, you would have cost me 200k at today's cydy price.  Don't pat yourself on the back too hard there Skippy.  

But I feel you.  CYDY at 3 dollars makes you feel good because you said it was a dog at a buck.   Thanks I guess.

Otto on channel 2 in LA again. Weird. Patient described the drug as life changing, then Otto said yeah but wasn’t controlled study

Users who are viewing this thread