What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Sounds like they got their control group that will be published.  In the end, this should be a good thing and hopefully will bolster his theory and get some traction on it.

I still believe good things are coming for leronlimab/Cytodyn/IncellDX.  Its easy to get down on it right now as it's definitely stuck at the present moment, but this game is not over.
Is it correct that BP is developing a testing kit based on rantes/pantes for covid?

He said the guy has been helping them for four years.  Has more shares than anyone.

I read on the FB page that he's also stepping down because he so many shares, it conflicts with the up listing rules. Something about having to be independant...
I'm not sure that's accurate maybe just spin by somebody to fit a positive outlook. I did see though that he owned like 28 million shares or the like. The concern is whether he was selling a block of shares in conjunction with stepping down. He did say though that he still believed in CYDY.

The simplest explanation maybe he just wanted to have a simpler life. Happens on boards.

NP has sensitive ears and reacts to negative spin. Must read the various message boards. Interesting that there have been so many videos lately. Lots at stake right now and they are fighting for it with their limited resources.
I give him a lot of credit for fighting like hell.   There's a lot of people with money and power that don't want a newcomer.   

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
A little tidbit from the video: 183 patients in S/C. Need 12 more before interim analysis. Hopefully with UK we can get to that soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say if the warp speed thing is true, a usual stock would get some gas behind it from that. I don’t think people perceive a doctor like Patterson to be loose with facts. 

I will say if the warp speed thing is true, a usual stock would get some gas behind it from that. I don’t think people perceive a doctor like Patterson to be loose with facts. 
Is Patterson some famous dude? Does he have a track record? Or is he just a doc who has financial ties to the success of leronlimab and gave a local TED talk?

Is Patterson some famous dude? Does he have a track record? Or is he just a doc who has financial ties to the success of leronlimab and gave a local TED talk?
He was the Chief Resident of Pathology at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and the Medical Director of Diagnostic Virology at Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics. 

*per his bio on the incellDx website https://incelldx.com/who-we-are/

He was the Chief Resident of Pathology at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and the Medical Director of Diagnostic Virology at Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics. 

*per his bio on the incellDx website https://incelldx.com/who-we-are/
In medicine being the chief resident is a nice thing to put on your resume, doesn't always mean you're the best in your residency cohort nor your field. In many specialties you're automatically the chief resident in your last year of training. Chief residents are a dime a dozen.

ETA: being the director of diagnostic virology at Stanford does seem impressive though.

In medicine being the chief resident is a nice thing to put on your resume, doesn't always mean you're the best in your residency cohort nor your field. In many specialties you're automatically the chief resident in your last year of training. Chief residents are a dime a dozen.

ETA: being the director of diagnostic virology at Stanford does seem impressive though.
Lol yes I’d say the Stanford thing is rather impressive. 

Do you know what they call the person that graduated with the worst grades in med school?

Yeah that confused me as well.  At my wife's residency every resident that was in their final year was called a chief resident.

tomorrow marks the transition from week 5 to week 6 in the up listing drama.
I’ve read on other boards that up listing to NASDAQ is taking closer to 8 weeks now for companies. They are supposedly working with reduced staff. I can’t validate, but it makes sense. 

this was not a CYDY board, but there are a couple others out there trying to uplist, and I saw it there. 

He said the guy has been helping them for four years.  Has more shares than anyone.

I read on the FB page that he's also stepping down because he had so many shares, it conflicts with the up listing rules. Something about having to be independant...
I haven't looked at this particular company's board, but when you go onto Nasdaq or NYSE, you are required to have a majority of your Board be "independent."  If he had a substantial number of shares, he would be seen as having a material relationship that precludes independence (another relationship that would preclude it would be serving as an officer).  Not unusual in the least - in fact probably more often than not - that a company uplisting has to change its board composition for this reason.

I haven't looked at this particular company's board, but when you go onto Nasdaq or NYSE, you are required to have a majority of your Board be "independent."  If he had a substantial number of shares, he would be seen as having a material relationship that precludes independence (another relationship that would preclude it would be serving as an officer).  Not unusual in the least - in fact probably more often than not - that a company uplisting has to change its board composition for this reason.
This is basically what I read on the FB post.  

This story will end like the Titanic.  The first to jump off this sinking ship will survive to see another day. Those who wait until it's too late will suffer.

This company is a complete joke.  i'm seriously shocked anyone still believes in them.

Scams can be profitable in the short term but they always end up the same.  Most in here made money off this scam getting in early. Jump off while you still can. 

This story will end like the Titanic.  The first to jump off this sinking ship will survive to see another day. Those who wait until it's too late will suffer.

This company is a complete joke.  i'm seriously shocked anyone still believes in them.

Scams can be profitable in the short term but they always end up the same.  Most in here made money off this scam getting in early. Jump off while you still can. 
No thanks, Thanos.

Hello Beer

This is Kitties from JaWs. I've seen how much the League has gone downhill since Brian and I left. I base this on Coyle winning a championship and my former team being in ruins. Anyway, please say hi to all the guys for me. I miss the league and my interactions with them. But I still have not had the desire or heart to play FF since my son passed.

BTW you do Luv Beer too much and its effected your thinking. Instead you should be jumping on board when the stock is at a low point.

I do not expect you to thank me later.

So I've been curious to learn what other company paths to NASDAQ from OTC look like. Here's an example. We should be careful about expecting to see uplisting news 6 weeks to the day after the application was filed.

On February 13, 2019, a company called Dyadic International, a biotech firm, announced a desire to move up from the OTCQX to NASDAQ. Here's some info shared in the PR that day.

JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 13, 2019 / Dyadic International, Inc. (the "Company") (OTCQX: DYAI) today announced that the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") has declared the Company's Registration Statement on Form 10-12G (the "Form 10") effective as of February 12, 2019. As a result, the Company is now subject to the periodic and current reporting requirements of Section 13(a) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934.

A copy of Dyadic's Form 10 is available at www.sec.gov under the name of Dyadic International or in the Investor Relations section of Dyadic's website at www.dyadic.com.

In addition, the Company announced that it has filed an application to list its common stock on The NASDAQ Capital Markets Exchange ("NASDAQ").

"We are pleased to announce these milestones and are working to satisfy the NASDAQ listing requirements, including the requirement for our shares to have a minimum closing price of $2 per share for 90 consecutive trading days or $3 per share for five consecutive trading days," said Mark Emalfarb, Chief Executive Officer of Dyadic. He further stated that "we believe that our strong cash position, along with continued progress from our science and business development activities and our new status as an SEC reporting company will lead to long term value for our shareholders."

On April 15, Dyadic announced NASDAQ approved it for uplisting. 

JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2019 / Dyadic International, Inc. ("Dyadic") (OTCQX: DYAI), a global biotechnology company focused on further improving and applying its proprietary C1 gene expression platform to speed up the development, lower production costs and improve the performance of biologic vaccines and drugs at flexible commercial scales, is pleased to announce that its common stock has been approved to list on The Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading on the Nasdaq is expected to commence on or about April 17, 2019 under the trading symbol DYAI. Currently, Dyadic's stock is listed on the OTCQX market, which is operated by the OTC (Over-the-Counter) Markets Group.

"Our listing on the Nasdaq is a major milestone for the company and a true indicator of our growth. We believe that listing on the Nasdaq will enhance our visibility in the marketplace, increase the liquidity of our stock, broaden our shareholder base by attracting new investors and ultimately, build long-term shareholder value," said Mark Emalfarb, Dyadic's Chief Executive Officer.
Repost for a few weeks back

Is Leronlimab fake?

Hello Beer

This is Kitties from JaWs. I've seen how much the League has gone downhill since Brian and I left. I base this on Coyle winning a championship and my former team being in ruins. Anyway, please say hi to all the guys for me. I miss the league and my interactions with them. But I still have not had the desire or heart to play FF since my son passed.

BTW you do Luv Beer too much and its effected your thinking. Instead you should be jumping on board when the stock is at a low point.

I do not expect you to thank me later.
Got nothing but love for you.  Miss you.  I truly hope you make money off this.  I just can't get on board this company based on previous scams i've seen in bio-tech land.

Got nothing but love for you.  Miss you.  I truly hope you make money off this.  I just can't get on board this company based on previous scams i've seen in bio-tech land.
Understand. Its been lean times here recently.

But if it does start to jump with some sort of FDA/UK approval think it over again. This type of approval/proof perhaps means its not a scam. 

And after approval it still needs to be marketed and used. But as to the co-vid application really isn't anything else out there.

Understand. Its been lean times here recently.

But if it does start to jump with some sort of FDA/UK approval think it over again. This type of approval/proof perhaps means its not a scam. 

And after approval it still needs to be marketed and used. But as to the co-vid application really isn't anything else out there.
I'll be completely shocked if it gets any kind of approval for Covid.  100's of companies have tried to use their existing drug to treat Covid.  99% of them have or will fail.  I don't like to bet on 1%'ers.  

This company has claimed their drug can potentialy treat 50+ different medical issues.  They are throwing #### against a wall.  I'm fairly certain it's a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread