Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

6 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

This story will end like the Titanic.  The first to jump off this sinking ship will survive to see another day. Those who wait until it's too late will suffer.

This company is a complete joke.  i'm seriously shocked anyone still believes in them.

Scams can be profitable in the short term but they always end up the same.  Most in here made money off this scam getting in early. Jump off while you still can. 

:lmao: I am certain I will be ok, actually

3 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Reading on Reddit that CYDY has been added to WeBull, but not available to trade yet. They do not allow trading of OTC stock. Maybe that is just something that is done when a stock gets to a certain point in uplisting, I don't know.

Stock should drop 4% on that news. 

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, kevzilla said:

Never heard of them either. Why would you add something you can't trade?

They are saying because of soon to be uplisiting to NASDAQ. Just passing this rumor along, it has been slow in here.

Edited by ex-ghost
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ex-ghost said:

Gotcha, I just see advertisements for them all over. Robinhood and WeBull seem quite popular.

Count me in the "never heard of em" crowd.

If anyone has them, maybe check for another OTC pink that isn't close to uplisting.  Maybe they just have them in the system, but not tradeable. 

I have heard of RH, and cydy doesn't show up in a search there.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Count me in the "never heard of em" crowd.

If anyone has them, maybe check for another OTC pink that isn't close to uplisting.  Maybe they just have them in the system, but not tradeable. 

I have heard of RH, and cydy doesn't show up in a search there.

Try rlftf - they haven’t applied for uplisting as far as I know. 

I've been working at startups with a bunch of bros half my age the last few years.  Everyone has a robinhood account.  I also have never heard of webull.  (I'm even on reddit all the time, though I don't frequent WSB or any of that stuff.)  I don't doubt that it's huge, must just exist in entirely different circles or something. 

7 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

I'll be completely shocked if it gets any kind of approval for Covid.  100's of companies have tried to use their existing drug to treat Covid.  99% of them have or will fail.  I don't like to bet on 1%'ers.  

This company has claimed their drug can potentialy treat 50+ different medical issues.  They are throwing #### against a wall.  I'm fairly certain it's a scam.

If you do not get into the details of the drug, I would understand the skepticism of all the different indications it might help to treat.  In most cases the drug simply corrects an overactive immune system that is causing extreme (and sometimes deadly) inflammation.  This happens in many diseases.