What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Lol I love this. This dumb stock is back in the mid-3s and everyone (myself included) is getting hyped up again. CYDY is like betting a football game for me. We blew a huge lead but just got a first down and feel like we can make a comeback.

Lol I love this. This dumb stock is back in the mid-3s and everyone (myself included) is getting hyped up again. CYDY is like betting a football game for me. We blew a huge lead but just got a first down and feel like we can make a comeback.
We will be the Dallas Stars of last night.    Down 3-0 six minutes into the game with zero shots on goal.  Won the game, 7-3

There's some knowing comedy in many of our replies.

At least speaking for myself, I believe in the science underlying the drug.  The ups and downs of the SP are interesting short term, and fun to joke about despite being gut-twisting to watch sometimes, but most of the ups and downs are just fun to go along for the ride on.  Assuming, of course, that the arc of CYDY history bends towards riches.

Conclusions and Relevance  Among patients with moderate COVID-19, those randomized to a 10-day course of remdesivir did not have a statistically significant difference in clinical status compared with standard care at 11 days after initiation of treatment. Patients randomized to a 5-day course of remdesivir had a statistically significant difference in clinical status compared with standard care, but the difference was of uncertain clinical importance.

I honestly think someone will do a documentary on Remdisivir in a couple years to show the power of Big Pharma and how an almost completely useless drug managed to make a company billions of dollars.

I honestly think someone will do a documentary on Remdisivir in a couple years to show the power of Big Pharma and how an almost completely useless drug managed to make a company billions of dollars.
The sad thing is it's worse than useless, it's ineffective AND bad for you. So ####ed up. 

Other chatboard(s?) mentioning rumors of tie-ins with Operation Warp Speed. 

Personally, I feel that if that were true, NP would #### and get to work, at least he should...

Other chatboard(s?) mentioning rumors of tie-ins with Operation Warp Speed. 

Personally, I feel that if that were true, NP would #### and get to work, at least he should...
Well, it was confirmed by Dr P they received correspondence from ows, but I am not sure if that means too much.  Some are also saying that everyone working on Covid treatments got a letter.  

Either way, we should hear in the next couple weeks. 

This was foreseen by people saying the Dr. Drew audience would bump it after the excellent interview with Dr P and Dr Yo
It was a good interview. The mention of CYDY and Dr. Patterson being contacted by operation warp speed was something you could get lathered about. Unfortunately they didn't explore the contact as to whether it was a form letter or an invitation etc. Dr. Patterson is the best marketing piece  they have. When he speaks the stock goes up.

I would say looking at the huge volume (6.7M right now), that there is a bit of a battle between the new investors that the Dr. Drew show may have bought over and the 'shorts' that are trying to keep this thing down.

I would say looking at the huge volume (6.7M right now), that there is a bit of a battle between the new investors that the Dr. Drew show may have bought over and the 'shorts' that are trying to keep this thing down.
They have to get this thing moved up. 61% and 63% shorted last two days. 

They have to get this thing moved up. 61% and 63% shorted last two days. 
Speaking of which, if you look back in history on short percentages, there are no days with 0% shorts from what I saw, which means that the concept that if it's down 10% or more one day, no shorting the next day doesn't seem quite accurate.  Unless there's something I'm missing there.

Users who are viewing this thread