What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Speaking of which, if you look back in history on short percentages, there are no days with 0% shorts from what I saw, which means that the concept that if it's down 10% or more one day, no shorting the next day doesn't seem quite accurate.  Unless there's something I'm missing there.
 I saw a caveat in that rule that it doesn't apply to OTC stocks.  I can't remember what board I saw that on.

Speaking of which, if you look back in history on short percentages, there are no days with 0% shorts from what I saw, which means that the concept that if it's down 10% or more one day, no shorting the next day doesn't seem quite accurate.  Unless there's something I'm missing there.
Someone else had posted a link pointing out that out doesn’t eliminate shorts, it just limits what they can do. 

I have a WeBull account and I can indeed trade it on there now.  Don't think I could before.

based off the posts I've seen, it showed up yesterday, but could not trade til today
Cydy was uplifted to the NASDAQ today. The cydy Pr team lost the notice from nasdaq and forgot the date wasn’t in two weeks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think today's hard to swallow, just wait until next week, next month, and next year.

It's not to late to hop back aboard.  The train is still right in front of you.
I'll be back at the next dip.  If leronlimab does get fda approval for M2M next week it'll hurt not owning stock.  But that probably has a 2% chance of happening.  Otherwise, there aren't any big positive catalysts possible in the next couple of months except for possibly being uplisted to Nasdaq which isn't looking like it'll happen anytime soon either.

I'll be back at the next dip.  If leronlimab does get fda approval for M2M next week it'll hurt not owning stock.  But that probably has a 2% chance of happening.  Otherwise, there aren't any big positive catalysts possible in the next couple of months except for possibly being uplisted to Nasdaq which isn't looking like it'll happen anytime soon either.
NAZ listing should be  a pop esp., with the new RH buyers

Isn't there supposed to be some response from GB early next week?

Isn't Dr. Patterson's paper due for publishig?

I think Patterson being peer reviewed and published in a respected medical journal not only gives a small bump but also really helps to stabilize it.  Right now, the argument is still that their data is anecdotal, Patterson is compromised and that they had to do extensive data mining to come up with anything positive in the phase 2 trial.   Getting published and being accepted better in the medical community negates a lot of that talk and actually would help with main stream media coverage too I think.

I think Patterson being peer reviewed and published in a respected medical journal not only gives a small bump but also really helps to stabilize it.  Right now, the argument is still that their data is anecdotal, Patterson is compromised and that they had to do extensive data mining to come up with anything positive in the phase 2 trial.   Getting published and being accepted better in the medical community negates a lot of that talk.
On top of the above, the argument that this is a scam should start to dissolve a bit as well.   Really important IMO for credibility.

Dwayne Hoover said:
I think Patterson being peer reviewed and published in a respected medical journal not only gives a small bump but also really helps to stabilize it.  Right now, the argument is still that their data is anecdotal, Patterson is compromised and that they had to do extensive data mining to come up with anything positive in the phase 2 trial.   Getting published and being accepted better in the medical community negates a lot of that talk.
I wonder if Patterson's RANTES discovery is going to help science more than CYDY.  It maybe wasn't in CytoDyn's best interests for competitors to know a potential method of combating Covid.  Either way, Patterson getting published in a prestigious journal would provide a bump to stock price.  But who knows if/when it'll happen.  But it's really the only good catalyst that could happen soon.  The S/C could conclude in 6 weeks (2 more weeks of enrollment and 4 weeks for the study).  The primary endpoint is death so the results should come a day or two after unblinding.  The stock will definitely plummet at some point between now and 6 weeks.  It could plummet a few times in that space.

I wonder if Patterson's RANTES discovery is going to help science more than CYDY.  It maybe wasn't in CytoDyn's best interests for competitor's to know a potential method of combating Covid.  Either way, Patterson getting published in a prestigious journal would provide a bump to stock price.  But who knows if/when it'll happen.  But it's really the only good catalyst that could happen soon.  The S/C could conclude in 6 weeks (2 more weeks of enrollment and 4 weeks for the study).  The primary endpoint is death so the results should come a day or two after unblinding.  The stock will definitely plummet at some point between now and 6 weeks.  It could plummet a few times in that space.
I think if the FDA denies emergency use and asks for another trial, another country will grant them emergency use and scoop up all available LL.

IMO - the longer the FDA (and other countries' NIH boards) stay quiet, the better it is for CYDY.

NEWS2 was created in the UK and is used for diagnostics on COVID over there.

I think you're a little crazy jumping out right now!  But like I said, the train is still right in front of you.

Is it possible that FDA is looking at the results for S/C to date in order to assist in decision regarding m/m EUA?

Wishful thinking but just maybe. 

Is it possible that FDA is looking at the results for S/C to date in order to assist in decision regarding m/m EUA?

Wishful thinking but just maybe. 
It would be nice for them to know, so that they would know when would be the best stage to prescribe LL.  They probably can't peak right now, but they might be able to look back at the safety review.

I think if the FDA denies emergency use and asks for another trial, another country will grant them emergency use and scoop up all available LL.

IMO - the longer the FDA (and other countries' NIH boards) stay quiet, the better it is for CYDY.

NEWS2 was created in the UK and is used for diagnostics on COVID over there.

I think you're a little crazy jumping out right now!  But like I said, the train is still right in front of you.
There is reportedly some tension between Boris Johnson and Trump which makes it more likely for the UK to try to upstage Trump.  It would be a hugely popular political maneuver for Boris to buy up a bunch of leronlimab as long as it turned out to be an effective drug.  Boris could come clean about taking leronlimab when he was sick.

There is reportedly some tension between Boris Johnson and Trump which makes it more likely for the UK to try to upstage Trump.  It would be a hugely popular political maneuver for Boris to buy up a bunch of leronlimab as long as it turned out to be an effective drug.  Boris could come clean about taking leronlimab when he was sick.
Pretty sure np confirmed Boris did not take it a long time ago.

A couple months back, NP said there'd be a sizable amount of LL available for use by the end of August. Can't remember quantities, but want to say a couple hundred thousand vials. 

We need to know if that order has been fulfilled. Unfortunately it would not surprise me if our hero effed this up too.

A couple months back, NP said there'd be a sizable amount of LL available for use by the end of August. Can't remember quantities, but want to say a couple hundred thousand vials. 

We need to know if that order has been fulfilled. Unfortunately it would not surprise me if our hero effed this up too.
He probably ordered a couple hundred thousand gallons of lemonadeHe probably ordered a couple hundred thousand gallons of lemonade

mike m@mach2020

·

2h

Replying to

@YoDoctorYo

I am an ER doctor and see covid patients on a daily basis. It’s a national shame that we do not have leronlimab at the ready in our ERs. One day I will be able to see a covid patient, give them a leronlimab shot and not only save an admission but know they will get better

I believe I saw 17 million in inventory on their balance sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread