What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 FFA NHL Playoff Pool (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rudnicki

Keep Walking™
Staff member
I'm up for doing this again, but not sure exactly how it's going to go.

For example, do the play-in games count so we have 24 NHL teams to select from? Or do we just plan to start for the actual playoffs with 16 teams per usual?

Any other changes we should make?

Please check in here if you want in, and then we can figure out some rules/guidelines.

Include the play-in games. How often do you get an opportunity to draft fantasy hockey for a 24-team NHL playoff tournament?

In.

include play in imo. maybe expand rooster size by 1 or 2 spots or more entries. mega pool

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the mention, but I don't think I'm in. Love this and the discussion, though. I hope we get all the hockey we can handle soon enough. 

a lot of people have said they have tentative availability so not sure when to schedule. I think it might make sense to just go with the 16 playoff teams and try to get more people on this.

Using all 24 teams definitely would add some intrigue and strategy that we don’t normally have. But it probably makes more sense to wait a week or so and go with the 16 and do it right.

We might need to tentatively plan for Monday 8/10 or Tuesday 8/11, because I don’t know how quickly they are going to try to turn around and start the Round of 16.

Using all 24 teams definitely would add some intrigue and strategy that we don’t normally have. But it probably makes more sense to wait a week or so and go with the 16 and do it right.

We might need to tentatively plan for Monday 8/10 or Tuesday 8/11, because I don’t know how quickly they are going to try to turn around and start the Round of 16.
this is a good idea to set up a tenative date for it so we can plan schedules around it.

not sure we have enough to pull this off.

may be better to do something different this year like drafting teams.

Users who are viewing this thread