What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TREDuels: Sponsored by Hydroxychloroquine (1 Viewer)

Notorious T.R.E.

Showdown!™ Administrator
Jumping out of the Cake thread to start a thread here to post links to daily duels. 

If we see a good core of returning players we may switch to free daily games and settle weekly to avoid FD fees.

7-24 TREDuel Top 3: guster, nwickman, deboerja22

7-25 TREDuel (free) Top 3: bowlin, ucswais, deboerja22

7-26 TREDuel  Top 3: ucswais, danlambskin, deborja22

7-28 TREDuel   Top 3:  Soxtastic, racejp4, chemicalx

7-29 TREDuel  Top 3: pgmgraves, soxtastic, chemicalx

7-30 TREDuel  Top 3: clb22673, empiremaker2, shocae

7-31 TREDuel  Top 3: pgmraves, bowlin, teeohemm22

8-1 TREDuel  Top 3: wbbollinger, wcdubski, ucswais

8-3 TreDuel   Top 3:  willsob, teeohemm22, nwickman

8-4 TREDuel Top 3:  pgmgraves, malaise, wbbollinger

8-5 TREDuel

8-6 TREDuel

Last edited by a moderator:
No early games on this one.  And I did 15 entries.  We need at least 12 to not get the dreaded free game, but we did 12 pretty easily yesterday in a short amount of time.

I'll put the links up in OP too so they are easy to find as this goes.

Notorious T.R.E. said:
7-24 TREDuel Top 3: guster, nwickman, deboerja22

7-25 TREDuel (free) Top 3: bowlin, ucswais, deboerja22

7-26 TREDuel  Top 3: ucswais, danlambskin, deborja22

7-28 TREDuel   Top 3:  Soxtastic, racejp4, chemicalx

7-29 TREDuel
Updated 2nd post with results so far.  Which just highlights how terrible I am at this.

Tre! How the heck are ya?

How does this work?
Sign up for FanDuels.  I think this gets Tre or you a credit.     Hey! I've challenged you to a contest on FanDuel! Use my invite link and you'll get a $10 referral bonus when you play. (Terms apply.) https://www.fanduel.com/entry/47357-235793905?vitedby=trefor3&cnl=mgbo&utm_campaign=User+Referral&utm_medium=Android&utm_source=User+3-20&utm_content=Other+Share

Follow here for next game.  TreDuels has so far been $5 for a 1 day fantasy game.  Salary limit for players.

The key is picking guys that actually are playing on any given day,

Sign up for FanDuels.  I think this gets Tre or you a credit.     Hey! I've challenged you to a contest on FanDuel! Use my invite link and you'll get a $10 referral bonus when you play. (Terms apply.) https://www.fanduel.com/entry/47357-235793905?vitedby=trefor3&cnl=mgbo&utm_campaign=User+Referral&utm_medium=Android&utm_source=User+3-20&utm_content=Other+Share

Follow here for next game.  TreDuels has so far been $5 for a 1 day fantasy game.  Salary limit for players.

The key is picking guys that actually are playing on any given day,
Do we pay the winners like we do in poker via paypal? Is the buy in $20?

I haven't been to FanDuel yet so I apologize if this is there somewhere

Do we pay the winners like we do in poker via paypal? Is the buy in $20?

I haven't been to FanDuel yet so I apologize if this is there somewhere
no, right now its via fanduel only.  so far, TREDuels have been $5- per entry.  If we get enough guys regularly, we may start a spreadsheet like poker, so Fanduel doesn't get its 10%.  This is in the infancy stage until baseball is cancelled next week.

Users who are viewing this thread