What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.01 and 1.02 (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract dynasty, 10 team, 28 active, 10 taxi, 0.25ppr

I have both the 1.01 and 1.02 this year, and likely the 1.01 next year. 

Based on my roster, would you take two RBs, or an RB and WR? If RB/RB I would go CEH and Dobbins, if RB/WR I would go CEH and Lamb. Next year I will almost certainly take JaMarr Chase assuming I have the 1.01 or 1.02. 

Starting rosters are - QB, 2 RB, 3 Wr, Te, and 2 flex. So i can start up to 4 rbs, or 5 wrs. (or 3 te if it was a strange week)

Foles, Rivers, Big Ben, Wilson, lock

CMC, Chubb, Hunt, Montgomery, Ingram, Penny, etc. 

OBJ, Cooper, Juju, Ridley, AJ Brown, Ross, Coutee, Hakeem Butler, Boykin, etc.

Kittle, Hock, Rudolph, Herndon, Knox

I'd probably go RB/RB this year. I like the WRs, but not more than the RBs, plus you are incredibly deep and still fairly young at WR - at RB you have your top 2 that are real good, then questionable depth.

Personally, I'm taking Taylor over Dobbins, but it's close enough that I don't think there is any need to try and sway you.

I think you need to take the two players you have ranked the highest on your combined draft board.  Don't worry about the position aspect.  If the top two guys you have rated are RB's then go with them.   Too many people make a mistake of forcing a position because it is a "need".  The key with all rookie drafts are getting players that perform regardless of position.  It is a crap shoot for the most part so don't complicate it.  Do your due diligence in evaluating the talent and make your combined draft board of all positions.  Then take your highest ranked players regardless of position.  If you get players that hit and you have too many of them then you can trade to help elsewhere.  If you take a lesser player at a position of "need" and they don't hit then you can do anything with that anyway. 

Take the top 2 players on your board.

I agree with Gally... take your two highest ranked players as your top two picks, no matter what position.  (been powerless for 3 1/2 days).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread