What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

McKinnon is the ONLY player who counted for me all three weeks and primed to make it a 4th.  :bag:

7 players counted twice including CEH, Connor, Lamb, Sanders, Herndon, Giants D and Gostkowski.

13 counted once - What’s up with that Jacobs?

9 haven’t seen daylight. Moss, Unicorn and Irv... I’m looking at you!
30 player rooster barely made it through to week 5  :excited:  clearing 7 byes.

Surprise MVP $5 McKinnon saved my bacon with 19 points and is the only player counting each week.

3 players scored 3/4 weeks.  CEH, Lamb and Sanders

9 players counted twice

9 players counted once

8 haven’t cracked the lineup 

$12 dead money Jarwin and Seibert

I currently have 1/3 of my roster as "dead" money, lol:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Tua Tagovailoa

RB: Duke Johnson, Chris Thompson

WR: Parris Campbell, Josh Reynolds, Chris Conley, Bryan Edwards

K: Austin Seibert

Def: Dallas Cowboys

$56 dead money, ugh...

Glad I'm still in it, though...That's all that matters...

One entry still alive but losing Ekeler will be tricky. 20 player roster with very little margin for error. Week 7 is shaping up to be extremely tough given they moved the Ravens bye week, assuming the team makes it that far. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Squeaking by through 4 weeks with 164 ppg, within a few pts of the cut each of the past 2 weeks.

Pos    Player    Starts    Starter Points
QB    Kirk Cousins    2    57.3
QB    Philip Rivers    0    0
QB    Derek Carr    2    61.95
RB    Derrick Henry    2    40.6
RB    Josh Jacobs    4    64.5
RB    Antonio Gibson    3    46
RB    Benny Snell    0    0
RB    Frank Gore    0    0
WR    Michael Thomas    0    0
WR    Julian Edelman    1    25.9
WR    Deebo Samuel    0    0
WR    Parris Campbell    1    14
WR    Corey Davis    3    41.6
WR    Laviska Shenault    3    36.2
WR    TreQuan Smith    3    43.2
WR    Marquez Valdes-Scantling    2    28.1
WR    Bryan Edwards    0    0
TE    Zach Ertz    1    17.5
TE    Darren Waller    3    70.1
TE    Irv Smith    0    0
TE    Jordan Akins    2    25.1
PK    Chris Boswell    0    0
PK    Dustin Hopkins    2    17.1
PK    Stephen Gostkowski    2    40
PK    Sam Sloman    0    0
DT    Tennessee Titans    1    8
DT    Atlanta Falcons    0    0
DT    Jacksonville Jaguars    1    5
DT    Detroit Lions    1    4
DT    Arizona Cardinals    1    8

I guess the good news is that I've gotten some of my byes out of the way, and I have Deebo back and likely Michael Thomas soon.

My MVPs so far are Waller, Jacobs, and Gostkowski. WR depth paying off too. The biggest disappointment is my 5 defenses coming together to give me very little. Also, Irv Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:
One entry still alive but losing Ekeler will be tricky. 20 player roster with very little margin for error. Week 7 is shaping up to be extremely tough given they moved the Ravens bye week, assuming the team makes it that far. 
Wait...you had more than one entry?

TheWinz said:
Thanks so much for continuing to compile this list! My time is coming near while carrying Saquon Barkley and OJ Howard, but I'll enjoy the ride for as long as it goes. 

Thanks so much for continuing to compile this list! My time is coming near while carrying Saquon Barkley and OJ Howard, but I'll enjoy the ride for as long as it goes. 
It's kinda like when you're at the bowling alley throwing nothing but gutter balls.  No matter how bad you are doing, if there is someone else on the lanes with a chance of a 300, you stop and take notice.  Good luck guys!

was hoping to get AJ Brown back but the TEN/BUF seems in doubt now.  And missing Gostkowski again wouldn't help matters either :scared:

-QG

This week is going the wrong direction for sure:

Per ESPN -

• Sources: MNF game could move from N. O. to Indy
  • Source: Pats' Gilmore test positive; no practice
  • Source: 2 Titans players test positive for virus
  • Source: Raiders' Hurst test positive for virus

Overall contest survival rate is 44.12%
18 players = 40.01%
19 players = 42.07%
20 players = 43.84%
21 players = 44.96%
22 players = 48.30%
23 players = 47.54%
24 players = 48.29%
25 players = 50.97%
26 players = 48.49%
27 players = 50.00%
28 players = 42.11%
29 players = 50.35%
30 players = 43.36%

QB's
- 44 teams left with only 1 QB; 2 teams left with 8 QB's
- Least spent is $11; most spent is $120

RB's
- 22 teams left with only 2 RB's; 2 teams left with 11 RB's
- Least spent is $36; most spent is $144

WR's
- 1 team left with only 2 WR's; 1 team left with 14 WR's
- Least spent is $28; most spent is $163

TE's
- 146 teams left with only 1 TE; 1 team left with 7 TE's
- Least spent is $4; most spent is $79

K's
- 362 teams left with only 1 K; 1 team left with 7 K's
- Least spent is $2; most spent is $29

D's
- 324 teams left with only 1 D; 1 team left with 9 D's
- Least spent is $2; most spent is $26

Had 10 players score "0"(including my only team D), but still cleared the cutoff comfortably. 

The only player that has counted for me every week is Chris Carson at $21.... but the bye is coming in week 6.

Biggest regret thus far is Sterling Shepard at $11. Really hoping he comes back in week 6 when some other WR's go on bye.

Titans becoming the most hated team in the league is the most 2020 of plot twists.  Really needed Brown and Moss and Gostkowski back this week too :unsure:

-QG

Titans becoming the most hated team in the league is the most 2020 of plot twists.  Really needed Brown and Moss and Gostkowski back this week too :unsure:

-QG
I went all-in on AJ Brown this season. So far my biggest mistake. He looked like a sure thing, just like Metcalf.  

QuizGuy66 said:
Gostkowski has to be on a ton of rosters. At least if he is possibly out multiple weeks it should be reflected in the cut line being that much lower.

Yet another shakeup to the schedule.  Not a ton of Broncos/Pats to affect scores, although losing Jeudy with MVS and Edwards out is at least a small hit for my team.

Users who are viewing this thread