Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Footballguys Subscriber Contest is LIVE

Acording to an article on NFL.com, the NFL has additional bye weeks changes planned:

Around the NFL

NFL announces multiple schedule changes, moves Broncos-Patriots to Week 6

Published: Oct 11, 2020 at 02:56 PM

Jeremy Bergman

Around The NFL Writer

The NFL is reshuffling its schedule following Sunday's announcement that the Denver Broncos-New England Patriots game, already rescheduled for Monday night, was being postponed after another Patriots player tested positive for COVID-19.

The league announced Sunday afternoon a number of scheduling changes stemming from this week's postponement. Among them is that the Broncos-Patriots game will be moved to Week 6 on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS.

Seven other games were affected by the postponement:

The Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills Week 6 game moves from Thursday, Oct.15 to Monday, Oct. 19 at 5:00 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network/Amazon.

The New York Jets at Miami Dolphins game moves from Week 10 to Week 6 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Jets at Los Angeles Chargers game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Jacksonville Jaguars at Chargers game moves from Week 8 to Week 7 on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Chargers at Denver Broncos game moves from Week 11 to Week 8 on Sunday, Nov. 1 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Chargers at Dolphins game moves from Week 7 to Week 10 on Sunday, Nov. 15 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Dolphins at Broncos game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

As a result, six teams will now have different bye weeks.

Denver's bye week moves from Week 8 to Week 5; New England's bye week moves from Week 6 to Week 5; Los Angeles' bye week moves from Week 10 to Week 6; Miami's bye week moves from Week 11 to Week 7; Jacksonville's bye week moves from Week 7 to Week 8; and New York's bye week moves from Week 11 to Week 10.

Ten games have now been rescheduled to later weeks this season. Week 4's Pittsburgh Steelers-Tennessee Titans matchup was moved to Week 7 after multiple Titans players and personnel tested positive for COVID-19. As a result, Pittsburgh's game against the Baltimore Ravens was moved from Week 7 to Week 8.

Edited by jolszews

27 minutes ago, jolszews said:

Acording to an article on NFL.com, the NFL has additional bye weeks changes planned:

Around the NFL

Jeremy Bergman

Around The NFL Writer

The NFL is reshuffling its schedule following Sunday's announcement that the Denver Broncos-New England Patriots game, already rescheduled for Monday night, was being postponed after another Patriots player tested positive for COVID-19.

The league announced Sunday afternoon a number of scheduling changes stemming from this week's postponement. Among them is that the Broncos-Patriots game will be moved to Week 6 on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills Week 6 game moves from Thursday, Oct.15 to Monday, Oct. 19 at 5:00 p.m. ET on FOX/NFL Network/Amazon.

The New York Jets at Miami Dolphins game moves from Week 10 to Week 6 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Jets at Los Angeles Chargers game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Jacksonville Jaguars at Chargers game moves from Week 8 to Week 7 on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Chargers at Denver Broncos game moves from Week 11 to Week 8 on Sunday, Nov. 1 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Chargers at Dolphins game moves from Week 7 to Week 10 on Sunday, Nov. 15 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

The Dolphins at Broncos game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

Denver's bye week moves from Week 8 to Week 5; New England's bye week moves from Week 6 to Week 5; Los Angeles' bye week moves from Week 10 to Week 6; Miami's bye week moves from Week 11 to Week 7; Jacksonville's bye week moves from Week 7 to Week 8; and New York's bye week moves from Week 11 to Week 10.

Ten games have now been rescheduled to later weeks this season. Week 4's Pittsburgh Steelers-Tennessee Titans matchup was moved to Week 7 after multiple Titans players and personnel tested positive for COVID-19. As a result, Pittsburgh's game against the Baltimore Ravens was moved from Week 7 to Week 8.

I believe this article was missing this:

-QG

2 hours ago, jolszews said:

Around the NFL

Jeremy Bergman

Around The NFL Writer

I’d take the time to see how that would impact me but the Turk will chop me this week. Switching bridge water to rivers will be the death blow

• Sad 1

What an absolutely BRUTAL week.

Between regular byes & forced byes (Thanks Covid you DICK!) I am 30 below the cut line with only Tannehill & the Titan defense left. 

Well boys & girls....It's been fun but another year of getting royally ****** on a bye week.

Good luck to those of you still surviving

• Sad 2

Russell first to break 200 pts (201.6) and 24 clear of everyone else.

Josh Allen 163.6 will close that gap Tue if/when they play.

My team is doing ok with 186 and 3 to still play gostkow/k allen / z moss. 980 thru 5 wks.

My team was always setup for a big risk in wk6 Wilson/Lockett/Waller/Jacobs all out. 

Edited by Alberta Clipper
  • Like 1

Line is at 134 going into Monday Night.  I am sitting pretty at 184.  

QB - Deshaun Watson - 36.45
RB1 - Josh Jacobs - 21.50
RB2 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire - 9.50
FL2 - Antonio Gibson - 7.60
WR - Adam Thielen - 29.30
WR - Calvin Ridley - 21.60
FL1 - Preston Williams - 20.60
TE - Mike Gesicki - 16.60
PK - Chris Boswell - 9.10
TD - New York Giants - 12.00

RB - Zack Moss - 0.00
WR - Keenan Allen - 0.00
WR - Adam Humphries - 0.00
PK - Stephen Gostkowski - 0.00

• Like 2

Not feeling great right now. Above the cut line by 13.95 points and unless Taysom Hill scores over 33.65 points, I am done.

A Jones on a bye

Top RB is Carson at 16.9, but other RBs - Gibson7.6, Ingram 5.7, Hines 4 (I really believed in Ingram this year and should have known better)

Top WR is Cooks (finally) at 30.1, but other WR - Bourne 11, Boyd 8.2, Chark 4.6, Cooper 4.1, Lazard bye,. Pittman 0, Edwards 0 (WRs just bombed this week).

TE; Fells woke up 14.7, other TE - Herndon (what was I thinking) 5.4 and Ertz at 2.1 (what happened?). Been my worst category so far.

K - top was 9.1 and Def was 11... K and DEF have been great this year.

11.4 under the cut line, and all of Alvin Kamara's points will count.  Very unlikely that's going to be enough, and even if it is, I'm not making it any further with Matthew Stafford as my lone QB.  Thanks, Logan Ryan.  Oh, and thanks NFL for benching my Broncos as well.

Top 5 most common QB's right now are (owners left & survival percentage):

QB - Prescott (1008 - 70.05%), Roethlisberger (956 - 40.22%), Wilson (709 - 58.60%), Brady (680 - 56.95%), Minshew (645 - 44.61%)

The loss of Dak is gonna be brutal for many rosters.

6 hours ago, TheWinz said:

Top 5 most common QB's right now are (owners left & survival percentage):

QB - Prescott (1008 - 70.05%), Roethlisberger (956 - 40.22%), Wilson (709 - 58.60%), Brady (680 - 56.95%), Minshew (645 - 44.61%)

The loss of Dak is gonna be brutal for many rosters.

70% survival rate for Prescott owners? That’s a material blow to those teams.

would like to see updated survival rate numbers after this week is up

13 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

13 below the cut. Need Moss to go into beast mode and Sanders to put up MT numbers. Probably need 45 between the two of them

Got 24 from Sanders and am 1 below the cut line.  21 from Moss should do it.  Also have Gortkowski but I may be better off him not scoring much.

• Like 1

Cut sits at 139.95 with only BUF/TEN left:

QB - Tannehill (184), Allen (155)
RB - Moss (1409), Henry (495), Singletary (131), Evans (21)
WR - AJ Brown (290), Diggs (198), Beasley (184), Davis (123 - OUT), John Brown (64), Humphries (26 - I think he's out too)
TE - Smith (700), Knox (111)
K - Gostkowski (1338)
D - TEN (879), BUF (617)

Not alot of line movers in tonite's game.

2 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

Just about 4 points over cut line, may just be better to put me out of my misery now...

http://calcomatic.com/EntryLive/102845

After losing Dak, I'm gone soon. 

For this week, down by 2, Tanny - 15.1, AJ Brown -3.6, titans -11. 

I'm probably good to make it, if Brown plays. But with only tannehill at QB I'm in trouble. Thankfully he's has his bye week. :shrug:

3 hours ago, TheWinz said:

Cut sits at 139.95 with only BUF/TEN left:

QB - Tannehill (184), Allen (155)
RB - Moss (1409), Henry (495), Singletary (131), Evans (21)
WR - AJ Brown (290), Diggs (198), Beasley (184), Davis (123 - OUT), John Brown (64), Humphries (26 - I think he's out too)
TE - Smith (700), Knox (111)
K - Gostkowski (1338)
D - TEN (879), BUF (617)

Not alot of line movers in tonite's game.

When gostkowski kicks 7 field goals, it will move. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Moving on to next week. Don’t need help from my Buf/Ten players.  Just need em healthy for next week. Pulling for the other message board folks to keep on keepin on.

just for giggles, guess I could root for a power outage delaying the game to finish Wednesday.  Get two scores from them in week 6 muahahaha!

I don't know who got the Calomatic live scoring going again for this year, but want to saw THANK YOU!  I always enjoy watching in real time how my contest team is doing.  I've been playing this contest for years, have finished in the low (small amounts) of money twice.  I don't comment much, but I really appreciate this tread and am always pulling for the the long time regulars like QuizGuy66, BassNBrew and TheWinz.  You always keep the discussion interesting and longer you are around, the better it is. 

This season is already so crazy with all the movement of games and the byes.  Like a  lot of participants, I try to front load my bye weeks so have more players going towards the end as the cuts gets steeper.  COVID has totally thrown that strategy out the window!  

Good luck to all the regular participants on the this thread.  Hope you keep avoiding the Turk!

• Love 2