What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ EPL 2020-21 Fantasy League ⚽ ​ Congrats McBokononon on the title! (1 Viewer)

*** ONE MORE WAIVERS CHANGE ***

The next game week is this upcoming weekend - December 26 and 27.

The following "week" starts on Monday December 28.

So, in order to clear everyone before those games start, we will run Waivers on Sunday night (instead on Monday).

Just bumping so that people can see the waivers change.

@Sinn Fein, respectfully request that Gabriel Magalhaes be placed on my injured reserve. Per Fantrax, he's due to miss the next three matches due to being ruled a close contact to someone who tested positive for Covid-19.

Thanks

So what do we do if we have players on Man City but they haven't identified who specifically has COVID? Can we still use IR or only if we know for sure our individual players have it?
I am going to say no.

The reason is - you will still get those games later in the season, as a double week.  You are not missing those points - only missing them this week.  Just like what will happen when teams advance in the FA Cup and league matches get postponed until later.

Also worth noting - Weeks 18 and 19 look to be really screwy:

Week 18 - only 5 matches scheduled

Week 19 - 15 matches scheduled.

This is by design - week 18 is a mid-week week where half the teams play, and week 19 includes all the teams on the weekend (Friday-Monday), and then the other 10 teams the following mid-week.

I am going to say no.

The reason is - you will still get those games later in the season, as a double week.  You are not missing those points - only missing them this week.  Just like what will happen when teams advance in the FA Cup and league matches get postponed until later.
Yeah that makes sense

Its too late for @Christo but I feel obligated to let everyone know that Rayan Ait-Nouri retains a great sense of loyalty to his first team - Antiheroins FC

Pick him up at your own risk...

Just a reminder that the next two game weeks are a bit wacky.

Week 18 - Starts tomorrow (Tuesday), and runs through Thursday.  Spurs v. Aston Villa is postponed, and replaced with Spurs v. Fulham that had been postponed earlier this season.

Week 19 - Starts on Saturday, and runs until next Thursday.

I will adjust Waivers to run on Thursday night this week as scheduled, but then not again until next Thursday night.

*** Given that Aston Villa players are not missing any games - you cannot put Villa players on the COVID list.  That is meant to provide some relief when individual players are randomly missing games.  When games are postponed, your players may be missing that week, but they will still be available for those points/games later in the season.  

Week 18 - Starts tomorrow (Tuesday), and runs through Thursday.  Spurs v. Aston Villa is postponed, and replaced with Spurs v. Fulham that had been postponed earlier this season.

I will adjust Waivers to run on Thursday night this week as scheduled, but then not again until next Thursday night.

*** Given that Aston Villa players are not missing any games - you cannot put Villa players on the COVID list.  That is meant to provide some relief when individual players are randomly missing games.  When games are postponed, your players may be missing that week, but they will still be available for those points/games later in the season.  
As a noob to all this, it's wiggity wack.

Naby is playing like he has covid all the time. is there an IR for that?

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
It's hard enough to keep up with normal weeks.  When I saw 2/3 of my roster with no games :jawdrop:
Yeah, normally only the holiday season gets wonky.  And someone like Sinn churns half his roster each day.  I'm too loyal to my players and basically just see what I can do w/ the current roster.  

This week is a fudging mess.  I made a few quick changes just now, but still don't have a full roster due to injury and postponements.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
@The Gator

The Manchester City 4 - 1 Wolves game from last week got their stats completely erased? Our Gündoğan got all his stats from the second game of that gameweek erased, and this seems to have happened to all the other City players as well. I think this is just a fantrax thing but currently that is costing us a win.

@The Gator

The Manchester City 4 - 1 Wolves game from last week got their stats completely erased? Our Gündoğan got all his stats from the second game of that gameweek erased, and this seems to have happened to all the other City players as well. I think this is just a fantrax thing but currently that is costing us a win.
@Sinn Fein

Users who are viewing this thread