What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2.02 for Gurley in dynasty (1 Viewer)

Bodes317

Footballguy
Im in a 10 team PPR dynasty league.

Ive been offered Gurkey if I give up the 2.02 pick (12th overall pick).  I have the 6th and 8th picks also.

Keep the pick or pick up Gurkey?

I got Henry and Sanders for notable RBs.  Mostert, Michel and Howard on the bench

My team is easily a playoff team but the top two teams are lightyears ahead of the rest of the league..

That's a tough call - typical playoff team where a potential solid RB like Gurley could put you into title contention this year and I think it's an easy choice to take Gurley, especially since you have picks 6 and 8.

But if you are that far behind the other two teams realistically, you are better served using the pick and hoping to hit rookie gold.

I'd keep the pick if I were you.

When is your draft?  I ask as I would like to wait it out a bit before accepting the offer.  

interesting question.  Value wise, I have Gurley better than the 2.02 pick.  I have no faith in Michel and Howard being super productive and pretty much have Mostert and Gurley as inter-changable #3s...  which I would like to have.  With the 2 other earlier picks, you can start retooling your team to get towards those top two teams you mention.   As "acarey50" mentioned, hitting rookie gold is a crapshoot, and I am not sure if I would take that chance at this moment.  Here is where if another player drops down the draft, then things get more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really need to know the entire roster situation. 

I am not a big Gurley fan - the guy has been a shell of himself the last couple years and I don't see why going to Atlanta will change anything.  Additionally, how many good years do you get out of Gurley?  I would do a trade involving a late 2nd for Gurley, but this seems a little steep.  Do you have any other tradeable assets to pair with the pick to get a more stable RB?

Users who are viewing this thread