What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

dynasty superflex (1 Viewer)

Chris Turner

Footballguy
My qbs are Prescott, Burrows, Fitz Patrick and Winston

My rbs are CEH, Conner, Eckler, rojo2, Kerryon Johnson. and Tony Pollard

Would you hold onto Winston in a 12 team 20 man roster? (3 injured) 4 rookies (taxi squad)?

Would you drop Kerryon Johnson or Fitz patrick for upside waiver choices like Damian Harris, corey davis or bryce love? (or any other waiver jewels)?

Who would you drop Winston for?  You need a 3rd starting QB.  By the time byes roll around there is a good chance that you don't have a startable qb to fill in.  

With your qb situation I wouldn't drop Fitz until Tua is named the starter.  Fitz will have value as long as he is playing.  

I also would not drop Kerryon for the guys mentioned.  

If that's all there is on the WW, I wouldn't drop any of your guys. I see the alure of dropping an Old fitz, or backup Winston for a shiny RB WW gem (I DO like Harris and Love, but ...) Unless there is someway for you to replace the QB, I don't think you can drop them. At least until Fitz gets benched, then you can drop him for sure, but for now you may need him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be ok to drop Fitzpatrick for Harris, between Burrows and Prescott you should be covered for superflex, and it is not like Fitzpatrick has any long term value with Tua getting drafted. Harris is at least young and has a chance to start some time in the future. 

Users who are viewing this thread