What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 spots free in a Dynasty Startup ($40) (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
I ran a 12 team redraft last season but the majority of the members voted for a switch to Dynasty. Trying to fill the 3 spots for those that didn't want to play that format.

Format will be:

Scoring - PPR, TE Premium, 4pt Passing TD

Roster - QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex(WR/RB/TE), SuperFlex (QB/WR/RB/TE) DST (NO KICKERS!) - 24 spots total

Hosting - Sleeper

Draft - 4 round auction on ESPN, as their platform is good for it,then import rosters into Sleeper and continue with live draft for remaining rounds. 1st pick in the live draft will go to the player with the most of their auction budget available.

This is a league with predominantly British members but open to all, doesn't really make any difference. It will mean that the draft will be our evening time so likely t 8pm BST next Sunday, which would be 3pm Eastern.

To be confirmed once all spots are filled, but likely that winnings will be awarded only if 8 games of the season are played. This seems quite common across the leagues I'm involved in as a shortened season doesn't always reflect the best teams. In which case, fees will be held on to next season and held in PayPal. LeagueSafe have closed their doors to non-USA customers now. Its low stakes, after all.

PM with me interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread