What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

You're gosh darn right I am. But you speak truth, yet colorable: I don't think he was getting back around with all the hype. See above. These things change drastically and day-to-day. If you're using a print out or even information from a computer from three days ago, you're behind. 
My NEXT pick....which is generally the one I don't get.  Sigh.

There's a guy right near the top of my board that I've drafted each of the past two seasons and he was mostly disappointing. Third time's the charm?
My heart won't let you go
Even though I often try and tell it so
There are some things it just won't do
No matter how many times I tell it to

Cause it still thinks that you are mine
And it still seems to think you are so kind
So do it a favor and help it to remind
And break it for me one more time

Anthony Miller, WR, CHI

Break It - The Reigning Sound (both from Memphis)

Back to @rockaction

In that song, they have this weird recurring sound effect during the choruses that I have always wondered about. I don't know if it's a vocalization or an instrument or some kind of synthesized sound. It kind sounds like a combination of someone singing "WHOOMPF!" and an animal growling. Anyone have any idea what that sound is and how it was produced in the studio?

10.09 - Antonio Gibson - RB, Washington Football Team

Song: Latin Roots - Fugazi

You are a sober poop-head for taking him in the TENTH ROUND.

You sniped me.

Argh, huh? I reached for that pick. I had already filled in the other guy on my draft simulator and undid it. 

You're gosh darn right I am. But you speak truth, yet colorable: I don't think he was getting back around with all the hype. See above. These things change drastically and day-to-day. If you're using a print out or even information from a computer from three days ago, you're behind. 

Reachin' is teachin'. That's my new motto.

My NEXT pick....which is generally the one I don't get.  Sigh.
I took this dude with my second round rookie pick this afternoon, so if he sucks I blame you all. 

Users who are viewing this thread