What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (2 Viewers)

Which is what I was saying about TE being a low value position. We’ve probably had 30+ QBs, 40+ RBs and 40+ WRs but there are still weekly startable TEs sitting out there. 
I would have waited longer, but the guy I was gonna wait on is hurt now. Or left practice. Enough to not draft.

I was going to go in a different direction, but I got sniped twice before it got to me.
I wanted Chase but there were pressing needs and some TEs weren't picked by teams yet. I think Chase is a real value there in that offense. I just picked Higbee because I got news my guy left practice and I needed a tight end. The guy I was going with has never really been that reliable, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wil Lutz is the third-best kicker by consensus. He's also probably #1 in my book. I wouldn't complain if I were KP. Lot of chances for points. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In that song, they have this weird recurring sound effect during the choruses that I have always wondered about. I don't know if it's a vocalization or an instrument or some kind of synthesized sound. It kind sounds like a combination of someone singing "WHOOMPF!" and an animal growling. Anyone have any idea what that sound is and how it was produced in the studio?
There is so much backwards masked stuff in there.  My guess is that it's something yuou'd hear in Miami like a power boat or motorcycle.  Or the AC starting up.  Someone went nuts with the soundboard.

I took this dude with my second round rookie pick this afternoon, so if he sucks I blame you all. 
What'd your draft look like? If you needed RBs, then you might have done a good thing. There are other guys that might make more immediate impact at WR this year, but RBs are scarce, so you probably did the right thing. He's a converted WR/gadget guy that runs a sub 4.4 40 and that the WAS coaches are giving serious run at RB now that Guice got released.

Users who are viewing this thread